Al Qaeda? What happened to them?

Like I said...their numbers are increasing....the policies in place are an abject failure in combatting terrorism.

So much for renaming the WOT to "Overseas Contingency Operation". ;)

Hilarious...and the other day Obama's handlers had to come on TV and say Obama used the word "war" and "terrorism" at least 7 times in the last 6 months after several reporters claimed to have never heard them uttered by The Barry in recent memory.

that's beacuse Barry has been forced to come to grips with the true nature of the beast he has tried to dismiss by renaming it.

A Skunk by any other name still stinks. ;)

rightwinger just stuck his foot in his mouth for the 2nd time today....:rofl:

If you choose to discount the role of the US in the global war on terror, it is your right. As a terrorist lover and avowed AlQaida supporter your inability to acknowledge that the worldwide communities (which includes the US) success against your beloved Al Qaida is bringing them down

and tell us What exactly is the U.S.'s role in the now revived "War on Terror"? And FYI...no ones discounting the war on terror...what I'm saying is there is a fundamental failure of leadership here with respect to Yemen. This isn't because Obama is ignoring it do to his political beliefs...it's because he's just not experienced enough with anything related to the military or War on Terror to make competent, decisive decisions when they are required.

Too bad old Dubya isnt still in office we could expect a reaction something like this," Al kader is in Yeah man? Prepare the invasion of Iran".

Left wing talking point: Al Qaeda only has 100 members left in Afghanistan. Hmmmmmm....I wonder where they all went? They certainly didn't lay down their arms and vanish into the woodwork like the left wingers would have you believe.
:lol: :rofl: :cuckoo:
Al qaeda: estimated number of current members and associates stands at 5000+!!!!
(Global Security.org estimate)
They all went to YEMEN!!! Al Qaeda's spiritual homeland!!!! There's a current estimate of membership in AQAP at 1000+ members reported by CSM.

Now.... tell me the Taliban and Al Qaeda aren't working together.

Man...when the left wing nuts start a talking point they sure do end up with egg on their face EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!

President Obama had already sent SF troops, months ago, to assist the Yeminis army. We're already on it. Once again, you're reporting yesterday's news today.

Last edited:
You said 'Yemen forces backed by the US.... well, it ain't just the US. Give the UK credit for putting its money where its mouth is too.

And, the second there is any kind of success, you bet your ass you'll be whoooooping it up for Obama. In fact, those who deserve the credit are those who actually achieve it... not the guy at the desk who signs off on it.

So it is PRESIDENT Obama's fault if it fails, but NOT to his credit if it works?

LOL LOL LOL.... what a piece of work YOU are..... Such hate, better watch out, as all that acid and bile you are producing could affect your health!

Do you lack basic comprehension skills? Where did I say it would be Obama's fault if it fails? Good grief, woman, do try to read the actual words and not make shit up. Idiot.

You should just be honest and put "I hate PRESIDENT Obama and nothing he does will ever suit me, and even if he is right he will be wrong." in your sig, and make your position clear.....

As for the Brits, there wouldn't BE this fuckin' mess in the Middle East if it wa'n't for the fuckin' Brits to begin with. The are the primary cause of all the shit going on there. They haven't got a damned thing right in nearly the last thousand years. They've been muckin' it up for a long time, which is why the NOW US of A ran them out to begin with.

Now as for what is happening in Yemen:

Tomorrow's HEADLINE - Monday, January 4, 2010 TEHRAN TIMES:

U.S., UK close Yemen embassies over al-Qaeda threats

SAN'A (AP) – The U.S. and Britain closed their embassies in Yemen on Sunday in the face of al-Qaeda threats, after both countries announced an increase in aid to the government to fight the terror group linked to the failed attempt to bomb a U.S. airliner on Christmas.

Britain and US shut embassies in Yemen after al-Qaida threats

Embassies in Sana'a closed due to 'ongoing threats' as US citizens in Yemen urged to be vigilant...

4737 related articles

I just wonder if al Qaeda and the Republicans are working together? al Qaeda makes threats and plans attacks, and the Republicans scare the nation. Both have their own methods of "terror" that seem to compliment each other. Plus, Republicans let Bin Laden go, a sure sign of collusion.

I just couldn't resist. Republicans are always coming up with "conspiracies". I thought I would give it a try. Easier than I thought. I bet I could milk this. There is enough there to "create" a really, really good conspiracy. Especially since Bin Laden was pretty much ignored during the Bush administration. Plus Bush helped get the Bin Laden family out of the country without most of them being interviewed.

Considering everything Republicans have done, plus their occult beliefs, if Democrats wanted, we could really do a number on them.

Left wing talking point: Al Qaeda only has 100 members left in Afghanistan. Hmmmmmm....I wonder where they all went? They certainly didn't lay down their arms and vanish into the woodwork like the left wingers would have you believe.
:lol: :rofl: :cuckoo:
Al qaeda: estimated number of current members and associates stands at 5000+!!!!
(Global Security.org estimate)
They all went to YEMEN!!! Al Qaeda's spiritual homeland!!!! There's a current estimate of membership in AQAP at 1000+ members reported by CSM.

Now.... tell me the Taliban and Al Qaeda aren't working together.

Man...when the left wing nuts start a talking point they sure do end up with egg on their face EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!

President Obama had already sent SF troops, months ago, to assist the Yeminis army. We're already on it. Once again, you're reporting yesterday's news today.

Looks like they're doing a bang up job....:lol:

I just wonder if al Qaeda and the Republicans are working together? al Qaeda makes threats and plans attacks, and the Republicans scare the nation. Both have their own methods of "terror" that seem to compliment each other. Plus, Republicans let Bin Laden go, a sure sign of collusion.

I just couldn't resist. Republicans are always coming up with "conspiracies". I thought I would give it a try. Easier than I thought. I bet I could milk this. There is enough there to "create" a really, really good conspiracy. Especially since Bin Laden was pretty much ignored during the Bush administration. Plus Bush helped get the Bin Laden family out of the country without most of them being interviewed.

Considering everything Republicans have done, plus their occult beliefs, if Democrats wanted, we could really do a number on them.

What a moron. :cuckoo:

This is the intellectual level of the left. Fucking arrogant idiots who think Obama gonna save the universe all by himself.

Hi, you have received -5 reputation points from Contessa_Sharra.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You are totally full of shit on this. The Brits, ppppppffffftttttt..... maybe they should send dog-faced Camilla, that would bowl the Yeminis over dead, for sure, LOL....

Regards,
Contessa_Sharra

Last edited:
This is the intellectual level of the left. Fucking arrogant idiots who think Obama gonna save the universe all by himself.

Comment:
You are totally full of shit on this. The Brits, ppppppffffftttttt..... maybe they should send dog-faced Camilla, that would bowl the Yeminis over dead, for sure, LOL....

Regards,
Contessa_Sharra

Sharra, curvelight, rdeanieweenie, Zona and Starkey.....the current attendees of Romper Room.
romper-room-1966.jpg

They're back at the Pentagram studying Venezuela since China got all of the oil contracts in Ganiland and Iraq.......as they should have. They paid for the wars.

Notice the new recruits with new camo ?
I didn't think you did.
I bet you don't remember what year desert style camo came into fashion ?
They call it a 'theatre" of war because it's a movie. You aren't in it.You just pay to watch it.

Comment:

Regards,
Contessa_Sharra

Sharra, curvelight, rdeanieweenie, Zona and Starkey.....the current attendees of Romper Room.
romper-room-1966.jpg
What is it, Patty Philip is Cali Girl, or Cali is Patty Philip?

Do we care what it/they think, Naaaaahhhh, Bwahahahahaha, Cali Girl is not even "American," and Patty defines itself as a ponce's timepeice (about as important as getto spinners and dubs,) LOL..........

Thanks for the laugh this morning. You internet jokes are always fun. The "two stooges," lol, not quite all there......

Comment:

Regards,
Contessa_Sharra

romper-room-1966.jpg

Do we care what it/they think, Naaaaahhhh, Bwahahahahaha, Cali Girl is not even "American," and Patty defines itself as a ponce's timepeice (about as important as getto spinners and dubs,) LOL..........

Thanks for the laugh this morning. You internet jokes are always fun. The "two stooges," lol, not quite all there......

If you ever commit murder, might I suggest you use the insanity defence - you can evidence it by your posts here. You'll walk. Seriously.

romper-room-1966.jpg

If you ever commit murder, might I suggest you use the insanity defence - you can evidence it by your posts here. You'll walk. Seriously.

Contessa nonetoosharpa is really just quite stupid.

Forum List

Back