“Al Qaeda: We will destroy New York within 35 days.

Discounting the idea that the threat-quote is rather long-in-the-tooth by now...

If a Muslim terror group even did succeed in detonating a tactical nuke within NYC...

There would be megaton-caliber airbursts over Mecca and Medinah and Riyadh within the hour, cooking them down to a grease-covered glassy film over the sand...

I doubt that even those sociopaths are quite that stupid...

Discounting the idea that the threat-quote is rather long-in-the-tooth by now...

If a Muslim terror group even did succeed in detonating a tactical nuke within NYC...

There would be megaton-caliber airbursts over Mecca and Medinah and Riyadh within the hour, cooking them down to a grease-covered glassy film over the sand...

Wonder what our response should be re: Benghazi

-Geaux

WTF is wrong with rw's that they're always wanting their fellow Americans to suffer death or worse?

Women, children, gays and whomever else they choose to hate - they don't just dislike or hate them. They want then dead or worse.

It is one of the symptoms of the "party over country" mentality. And these people are serious. They would love to see the blue areas of the country just totally destroyed. It is very scary there are loons like this walking among us.

They want this country to go back to 1781 were they the country folk can ranch in peace without living within a first world country. Taliban like? You bet.

You mean when we could have slaves, and force women to give us blow jobs and stuff ?

Wonder what our response should be re: Benghazi

-Geaux

1619640_10151950137756275_489329284_n.jpg

It is one of the symptoms of the "party over country" mentality. And these people are serious. They would love to see the blue areas of the country just totally destroyed. It is very scary there are loons like this walking among us.

They want this country to go back to 1781 were they the country folk can ranch in peace without living within a first world country. Taliban like? You bet.

You mean when we could have slaves, and force women to give us blow jobs and stuff ?

Wouldn't you just know it would be a right winger who is all nostalgic for slavery and rape.

Wouldn't you just know it would be a right winger who is all nostalgic for slavery and rape.

I just picture you with this permanent scowl on your face. In other words, the typical American liberal.

I just picture you with this permanent scowl on your face. In other words, the typical American liberal.

Easy here sparky.. We can't be attacking the successful one percenters. Remember how evil these types are. Flying to Vegas and all........

-Geaux

liberal-logic-101-rich.jpeg

I bet it won't happen.

Al Qaeda is a whole lot of talk when it comes to physics and science,

Dude, it won't happen because the story is a made up load of old shit.
As you see from my first post in this thread, this crap has been revived every year for a long time.

Don't make yourself look stupid by believing it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back