Al Qaeda Was In Iarq BEFORE The War

I understand why the left wants to ignore this article - it blows their number one reason for opposing the war

It also makes thier appeasement/surrender platform more difficult to sell to the voters

It's not being ignored, its being dismissed for the partisan, right wing screed that it is. The piece does not provide any supporting information to back its claims beyond some non-specific documents they claim to have seen. If WorldNet has these documents, why don't they post them? Why is that question so difficult for you to understand?

It's not being ignored, its being dismissed for the partisan, right wing screed that it is. The piece does not provide any supporting information to back its claims beyond some non-specific documents they claim to have seen. If WorldNet has these documents, why don't they post them? Why is that question so difficult for you to understand?

I guess you "overlooked" post #7

I understand why the left wants to ignore this article - it blows their number one reason for opposing the war

It also makes thier appeasement/surrender platform more difficult to sell to the voters

It doesn't prove anything about Iraq having ties to AQ before 9/11. It shows were former ba'athists have joined Zarqawi along with other disenchanted sunnis...and that Zarqawi, at a later time, joined with AQ. There is NO definitive connection between Iraq and AQ and 9/11.

and i say again:

If I were to go to DU or moveon or buzzflash and cut and paste an article listing all the times that witnesses had watched George Bush have sex with a goat, RSR - and everyone else - would laugh me off of here. And I would deserve it.

blah blah blah RSR.... all you have is Rush one liners.... it gets so old after a while. :lol:

It doesn't prove anything about Iraq having ties to AQ before 9/11. It shows were former ba'athists have joined Zarqawi along with other disenchanted sunnis...and that Zarqawi, at a later time, joined with AQ. There is NO definitive connection between Iraq and AQ and 9/11.

and i say again:

If I were to go to DU or moveon or buzzflash and cut and paste an article listing all the times that witnesses had watched George Bush have sex with a goat, RSR - and everyone else - would laugh me off of here. And I would deserve it.

The last thing the anti war left wants to admit is there main talking point has been blwon to hell

BTQ - I get a kick out of your spin - it is the same crap you used to excuse the Dems who said Saddam had WMD's and was a threat

The last thing the anti war left wants to admit is there main talking point has been blwon to hell

BTQ - I get a kick out of your spin - it is the same crap you used to excuse the Dems who said Saddam had WMD's and was a threat

I have never excused democrats who fearmongered Saddam and his WMD's. I am well aware that many democrats are on record as saying that Saddam was a threat.... I am well aware that many democrats are on record as saying that Saddam was building stockpiles of WMD's.

I am also aware that our armed forces are sent into action by the Commander-in-Chief. The decision to invade Iraq was made by Bush and he and he alone bears the responsibility for that decision. The buck stops on his desk.

And the fact is: your "link" does not show that AQ was in Iraq before the war or before 9/11. It shows that subsequent to our invasion, many ba'athists from the disbanded ba'ath party and the disbanded Iraqi military aligned themselves with organizations bent on attacking Americans and shi'ites in Iraq. Not exactly a big surprise.

I have never excused democrats who fearmongered Saddam and his WMD's. I am well aware that many democrats are on record as saying that Saddam was a threat.... I am well aware that many democrats are on record as saying that Saddam was building stockpiles of WMD's.

I am also aware that our armed forces are sent into action by the Commander-in-Chief. The decision to invade Iraq was made by Bush and he and he alone bears the responsibility for that decision. The buck stops on his desk.

And the fact is: your "link" does not show that AQ was in Iraq before the war or before 9/11. It shows that subsequent to our invasion, many ba'athists from the disbanded ba'ath party and the disbanded Iraqi military aligned themselves with organizations bent on attacking Americans and shi'ites in Iraq. Not exactly a big surprise.

Your never ending spin is support of your party is approaching nausating

Your never ending spin is support of your party is approaching nausating

feel free to log off and go vomit.

What part of:

did you not understand the first time I wrote it?

feel free to log off and go vomit.

What part of:

did you not understand the first time I wrote it?

We only have their own words they spoke on the floor of Congress - what kind of proof is that?

We only have their own words they spoke on the floor of Congress - what kind of proof is that?

I say again:

What part of:

did you NOT understand the first time I wrote it?

Such flimsy evidence like this MM?

“There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years. And that may happen sooner if he can obtain access to enriched uranium from foreign sources—something that is not that difficult in the current world. We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction.”—John Rockefeller, Oct 10, 2002

“Saddam’s goal … is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed.”—Madeline Albright, 1998

“(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use that arsenal again, as he has 10 times since 1983”—National Security Adviser Sandy Berger, Feb 18, 1998

“Iraq made commitments after the Gulf War to completely dismantle all weapons of mass destruction, and unfortunately, Iraq has not lived up to its agreement.”—Barbara Boxer, November 8, 2002

I rest my case.

RSR cannot read the english language for comprehension as well as my six year old nephew.

this thread is PROOF.

I rest my case.

RSR cannot read the english language for comprehension as well as my six year old nephew.

this thread is PROOF.

Thanks for making my case MM

You continue to lie about what Dems said before the war

I guess you "overlooked" post #7

No, its the same screed you linked to at the start of this thread. If thay have the documents, they need to post them. Until they do, I will assume WorldNet does not have any such documents and are simply doing what you do...Slavishly parroting the White House and right-wing propaganda.

Forum List

Back