al Qaeda number two man killed by drone strike

Kill:Boom2: all radical terrorists and those that support them!

The method makes no difference at all. Just kill them...by whatever means are available....wherever they may hide!

...and it doesn't matter what the Pakistani people think. They harbor terrorism...they may be in the line of fire!

The only way we were able to get bin Laden was to NOT tell Pakistan what we were doing!

Fuck political correctness in the war on terrorism. There is no balancing adherence to "playing fair" coming from the other side. We have no obligation to "be fair". We have an obligation to protect our children and grandchildren from radical Muslim terrorists!
Let's get those Israeli punks, for blasting the USS Liberty, after all (1967). Those bitches brag, about how they control us. Which they seem to be doing (2012).

o-al-qaeda-heads76.jpg

Obama has decimated Al Qaeda.

It helps to have a smart president.

5 minutes later, they had a new #2.

zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And what have the worthless pubs done in the so-called "War Against Terrorism"?

Not a fucking thing.

Time for you rw drones to stop zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

WAKE UP and quit being a brainless sheep.

Oh nothing but starting it all you stupid fucker.

Unlike you Dems who had to go along kicking and screaming saying "no blood for oil".... yeah, fuck you asshole.

Not a fucking thing.

Unlike you Dems who had to go along kicking and screaming saying "no blood for oil".... yeah, fuck you asshole.

No, we didn't want to go to Iraq.

We wanted to kill the terrorists and be done with it, not destroy Iraq.

Not a fucking thing.

There are plenty of dems who have served in the military, and have who have died for this country (including in iraq/afghanistan). I think it's disrespectful to paint one asshole as being the norm for all dems. When somebody I knew (ok I didn't really know him that well-but he was my friend's brother) died in Iraq, the mayor (a democrat) showed up to the funeral to show respect. Stayed out of the cameras and the press too. I wasn't a big fan of the mayor politically-but that one act showed more respect than what most politicians do. Just saying.

Last edited:
Damn, Obama sure is whacking them ole evildoers. At this rate, there may not be any left by the end of his first term. Thank you, Mr. President.

Forum List

Back