Al Qaeda Nuke Attack? No big deal. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Fuck, I've been reading about AQ being on the brink of building a dirty nuke now for like 10 years and not a fucking thing has even remotely surfaced that offers credibility to the fear mongering.

But shit, as long as the Vancouver press is reporting it :rolleyes:

Fuck, I've been reading about AQ being on the brink of building a dirty nuke now for like 10 years and not a fucking thing has even remotely surfaced that offers credibility to the fear mongering.

Well, cool.

As long as YOU can dismiss it, then all is PERFECT with the world.

Yup.

It must have been bogus all along.

That's a fucking relief.

That's hilarious.

al Qaeda and "science". It's almost like "Republicans and science".

The biggest danger to al Qaeda members who handle biological, chemical and radioactive weapons are the biological, chemical and radioactive weapons they are handling.

Remember, these guys took out the WTC, not with any of those things, but with "box-cutters" and careful planning. Hardly "hi tech".

I have this picture of an al Qaeda member holding a schematic upside down and trying to find the "on" switch.

Imagine Republicans building a "nuclear weapon". Yea, in about a thousand years.

Religion and science don't do well together.

Well, cool.

Yup.

That's a fucking relief.
You win.

You convinced me.

Let's nuke the other 6 continents at once.

That's hilarious.

The biggest danger to al Qaeda members who handle biological, chemical and radioactive weapons are the biological, chemical and radioactive weapons they are handling.

Remember, these guys took out the WTC, not with any of those things, but with "box-cutters" and careful planning. Hardly "hi tech".

I have this picture of an al Qaeda member holding a schematic upside down and trying to find the "on" switch.

Imagine Republicans building a "nuclear weapon". Yea, in about a thousand years.

And yet quite a few AQ members are far better educated than you. How is that possible?

Well, cool.

Yup.

That's a fucking relief.
You win.

You convinced me.

Nuke party!!
Class-of-Nuke-%27Em-High-Janelle-Brady-5.jpg

Well, cool.

Yup.

That's a fucking relief.
You win.

You convinced me.

Excellent. Your mind is so pathetically weak that I "convinced" you without even making an argument (and certainly nothing along the lines of your obscene stupid-ass "conclusion").

Paulie, you are known as one of the dumbest of the dumb-asses for a reason. You just put the underscore to it. :clap2:

That's hilarious.

And yet quite a few AQ members are far better educated than you. How is that possible?

Depends on how you define "education". Republicans controlled the entire US government for six straight years and not a single right winger could name something they could describe as a "success". Not one.

Unless ruining the economy and the unnecessary deaths and maiming of tens of thousands of Americans is their definition of "success".

I admit, I don't have a degree in "Bible Memorization".

That's hilarious.

Depends on how you define "education". Republicans controlled the entire US government for six straight years and not a single right winger could name something they could describe as a "success". Not one.

Unless ruining the economy and the unnecessary deaths and maiming of tens of thousands of Americans is their definition of "success".

shut up, fuckface.

Well, cool.

Yup.

That's a fucking relief.
You win.

You convinced me.

Excellent. Your mind is so pathetically weak that I "convinced" you without even making an argument (and certainly nothing along the lines of your obscene stupid-ass "conclusion").

Paulie, you are known as one of the dumbest of the dumb-asses for a reason. You just put the underscore to it. :clap2:

The irony in this post is drowning the mother fucking shit out of me.

That's hilarious.

LOL.

We don't define "success" as passage of an Act that cannot be read before it is voted upon, can't be understood until after it is passed and cannot validly withstand basic Constitutional challenge.

Your notion of "success" is amusing.

May all of the Obama Administration's domestic agenda meet with similar "success." That oughta keep an organ grinder's monkey like you clapping your furry little hands!
vintage-mechanical-monkey-cymbal-clapping-chimp_170585490562.jpg

You win.

You convinced me.

Drowning the shit out of you. :cuckoo:

There's an idiomatic expression one doesn't see every day.

You have once again WON the internetz with that display of verbal mastery and compelling intellect!

You have once again WON the internetz with that display of verbal mastery and compelling intellect!
I'd like to know who the "atomic regulator" is.

That's hilarious.

No, and you also lack a degree in associative cognition. Hell, you probably never even took a single course. Most normal people start developing associative cognitive mechanics at a very early age without the need of a formal education, you must be a late bloomer. When are you going to start? Or is that capacity absent from your genetic composition?

I'd like to know who the "atomic regulator" is.

Me too. The only clue is, who ever it is, he (or she) is "leading."

Don't let me interrupt you from reminiscing about your obviously overwhelming popularity during your school years :lol:

Forum List

Back