Al Qaeda mocks US

Id be laughing too if he wasnt serious. deadly serious.
I think on of the problems we have here in the US is that we don't demonize our enemies. The day after 9/11 Rosie O'Donell wanted to give bin Laden a hug. Back in the 40's no one would have said that about Hitler, or if they did, they'd be chastised. But this woman makes millions displaying her ignorance daily.

I think on of the problems we have here in the US is that we don't demonize our enemies. The day after 9/11 Rosie O'Donell wanted to give bin Laden a hug. Back in the 40's no one would have said that about Hitler, or if they did, they'd be chastised. But this woman makes millions displaying her ignorance daily.

Wait, a hug from Rosie isnt demonizing them? Thats pretty dang scary to me!

Crime Boss Dawood Ibrahim, “al-Qaeda,” and the Mumbai Bombings
Thursday July 13th 2006, 7:48 am

It didn’t take long for the Indians to blame “al-Qaeda” for the Mumbai (Bombay) train bombings.

In fact, they blame a predictable and well-used suspect, one Dawood Ibrahim, who, according to senior Bharatiya Janata Party (Indian People’s Party) leader L. K. Advani, “is to 7/11 what Osama bin Laden is to 9/11,” reports the Financial Express.

It is said Ibrahim is a financial backer of Lashkar e Taiba, the Kashmir separatist group funded by Pakistan’s ISI.

Moreover, according to NBC News, Ibrahim’s crime “syndicate is involved in large-scale shipments of narcotics in the U.K. and Western Europe” and the “syndicate’s smuggling routes from South Asia, the Middle East and Africa are shared with Osama bin Laden and his terrorist network.” In other words, in a circuitous way, Dawood Ibrahim is in bed with “al-Qaeda” and thus the CIA-ISI created terrorist group is responsible for the Mumbai bombings.

A U.S. Treasury fact sheet notes: “In the late 1990’s, IBRAHIM traveled in Afghanistan under the protection of the Taliban,” an interesting detail, as the Taliban was a creature of Pakistan’s ISI, as was “al-Qaeda” and Osama bin Laden.

“The CIA still has close links with the ISI,” Selig Harrison of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars told the Times of India in March, 2001, and “the Taliban had been actively encouraged by the ISI and the CIA.” But not only did the CIA encourage the fanatical Taliban, they also encouraged the cultivation and sale of opium.

“Writing for the Chicago Tribune,” explains Cynthia Cotts of the Village Voice, “Islamabad-based Tom Hundley probed a little deeper, noting that during the 1980s, CIA director William Casey embraced the opium trade as a means to finance his covert war in Afghanistan. Translation: The Afghan fundamentalists may be drug lords, but they’re our drug lords. They learned to trade drugs for arms 20 years ago, with the tacit approval of the CIA.” Naturally, the Dawood Ibrahim crime syndicate is a perfect fit and this may be why he was present in Afghanistan, a guest of the CIA-ISI created Taliban.

Finally, it also makes sense “that Al-Qaeda has launched a wing in Kashmir” and Osama’s cave-dwellers are fronting “a previously unknown group calling itself Al-Qaeda Jammu and Kashmir,” according to DNA India. As we know, “al-Qaeda” is in the habit for sponsoring “previously unknown” terrorist groups.

“A man claiming to represent al-Qaeda in Kashmir said the terror network had set up a wing in Kashmir and appealed to Indian Muslims to take up jihad,” adds Zee News. “There have been allegations that Islamic militants fighting to wrest predominantly Muslim Kashmir from India have ties to al-Qaeda, but Thursday’s statement is the first time Osama bin Laden’s network has claimed to have spread to the Indian territory.”

Naturally. It also helps that India has a population just over the billion mark, 15% of the world’s population, coming in second only after China. It also helps that there is a smoldering and occasionally violent animosity between India’s Hindu majority and its Muslim minority.

India shares a “strategic relationship” with both the United States and Israel, that is to say the “clash of civilization” neocon gang and the Arab and Muslim hating Jabotinskyites, the latter having spent decades stage managing virulent strains of Islamic radicalism.

“The trend towards the radicalization of the Indian Muslim youth started in the late 1980s,” writes B. Raman for the South Asia Analysis Group. “Groups of Muslim youth from Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) started going across the Line of Control (LOC) to Pakistan and were trained and armed by Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI). After the training, some of them were taken to Afghanistan to get an exposure to jihad as practiced by the Afghan Mujahideen,” that it to say the CIA-created client, financed by witless American taxpayers to the tune of more than a billion dollars.

Adding India to the neocon alliance, by way of mass murder at train stations (now an established modus operandi), is part and parcel of the ongoing demonization and victimization of Islam at large.

It also dovetails with the current propaganda campaign in America.

Last week we were told “al-Qaeda” or rather “al-Qaeda” inspired terrorists were determined to blow up the Holland Tunnel in New York (this was fine tuned to trains using the Holland Tunnel). Instead of Americans, the Indians were on the receiving end of train-based attacks, as the Spanish and Londoners received the brunt of false flag terrorism before them.

It all plays out horrifically on American television

It didn’t take long for the Indians to blame “al-Qaeda” for the Mumbai (Bombay) train bombings.

In fact, they blame a predictable and well-used suspect, one Dawood Ibrahim, who, according to senior Bharatiya Janata Party (Indian People’s Party) leader L. K. Advani, “is to 7/11 what Osama bin Laden is to 9/11,” reports the Financial Express.

It is said Ibrahim is a financial backer of Lashkar e Taiba, the Kashmir separatist group funded by Pakistan’s ISI.

Moreover, according to NBC News, Ibrahim’s crime “syndicate is involved in large-scale shipments of narcotics in the U.K. and Western Europe” and the “syndicate’s smuggling routes from South Asia, the Middle East and Africa are shared with Osama bin Laden and his terrorist network.” In other words, in a circuitous way, Dawood Ibrahim is in bed with “al-Qaeda” and thus the CIA-ISI created terrorist group is responsible for the Mumbai bombings.

A U.S. Treasury fact sheet notes: “In the late 1990’s, IBRAHIM traveled in Afghanistan under the protection of the Taliban,” an interesting detail, as the Taliban was a creature of Pakistan’s ISI, as was “al-Qaeda” and Osama bin Laden.

“The CIA still has close links with the ISI,” Selig Harrison of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars told the Times of India in March, 2001, and “the Taliban had been actively encouraged by the ISI and the CIA.” But not only did the CIA encourage the fanatical Taliban, they also encouraged the cultivation and sale of opium.

“Writing for the Chicago Tribune,” explains Cynthia Cotts of the Village Voice, “Islamabad-based Tom Hundley probed a little deeper, noting that during the 1980s, CIA director William Casey embraced the opium trade as a means to finance his covert war in Afghanistan. Translation: The Afghan fundamentalists may be drug lords, but they’re our drug lords. They learned to trade drugs for arms 20 years ago, with the tacit approval of the CIA.” Naturally, the Dawood Ibrahim crime syndicate is a perfect fit and this may be why he was present in Afghanistan, a guest of the CIA-ISI created Taliban.

Finally, it also makes sense “that Al-Qaeda has launched a wing in Kashmir” and Osama’s cave-dwellers are fronting “a previously unknown group calling itself Al-Qaeda Jammu and Kashmir,” according to DNA India. As we know, “al-Qaeda” is in the habit for sponsoring “previously unknown” terrorist groups.

“A man claiming to represent al-Qaeda in Kashmir said the terror network had set up a wing in Kashmir and appealed to Indian Muslims to take up jihad,” adds Zee News. “There have been allegations that Islamic militants fighting to wrest predominantly Muslim Kashmir from India have ties to al-Qaeda, but Thursday’s statement is the first time Osama bin Laden’s network has claimed to have spread to the Indian territory.”

Naturally. It also helps that India has a population just over the billion mark, 15% of the world’s population, coming in second only after China. It also helps that there is a smoldering and occasionally violent animosity between India’s Hindu majority and its Muslim minority.

India shares a “strategic relationship” with both the United States and Israel, that is to say the “clash of civilization” neocon gang and the Arab and Muslim hating Jabotinskyites, the latter having spent decades stage managing virulent strains of Islamic radicalism.

“The trend towards the radicalization of the Indian Muslim youth started in the late 1980s,” writes B. Raman for the South Asia Analysis Group. “Groups of Muslim youth from Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) started going across the Line of Control (LOC) to Pakistan and were trained and armed by Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI). After the training, some of them were taken to Afghanistan to get an exposure to jihad as practiced by the Afghan Mujahideen,” that it to say the CIA-created client, financed by witless American taxpayers to the tune of more than a billion dollars.

Adding India to the neocon alliance, by way of mass murder at train stations (now an established modus operandi), is part and parcel of the ongoing demonization and victimization of Islam at large.

Last week we were told “al-Qaeda” or rather “al-Qaeda” inspired terrorists were determined to blow up the Holland Tunnel in New York (this was fine tuned to trains using the Holland Tunnel). Instead of Americans, the Indians were on the receiving end of train-based attacks, as the Spanish and Londoners received the brunt of false flag terrorism before them.

Where does this come from? Did you write it?

Then you are going back to the Afgan-Russian war hence Osama was over there doing his thing. We supplied the afgan freedom fighters for the cause of freedom from russian rule. But the whole middle east has had issues long before the afgan war. PLO, lebonon and the whole are was turning into a mess. I can't say one area is to really blame here. I mean the cia gave saddam chemicals to use and he killed his own people. cia aren't my favorite group of people but all governments have there own secret police doing ill natured things to people.

Yes , Indeed Dawood Ibrahim is a pain in the ass for India. He is hiding somewhere in the Gulf toying with his millions of dollars stashed up in a bank somewhere and is puping fake money into India.He was responsible for many horrific blasts in Mumbai. He is literally giving out donations to the Pakistani I.S.I (A U.S ally??) to "fund" their missions into India. I must add that the I.S.I has forged very close links with militant groups like AL Qaeda and Taliban. Even the President of Pakistan does not interfere with the I.S.I (which can be described as the most powerful intell. organization in the Islamic world). And yes , Al Qaeda wants India out of Kashmir (which was ours anyways) and have started transporting money,arms and men into Indian controlled Kashmir from Pakistan.
Now Al Qaeda is trying to mobilize and persuade Indian muslims in Kashmir to take up arms against Hindus. India has many religions. Though 80% of the population is Hindu we have a large number of Christians , Buddhists and Muslims. Hindus,Christians or Buddhists have never fought with each other in India after Independance.Its always the Muslims instigated by some terrorist crony hiding out in Kashmir who start the violence. And now Al Qaeda (with the help of Pakistan's intelligence) are starting insurgencies in Kashmir with groups like Laskar E Taiba etc.

Yes , Indeed Dawood Ibrahim is a pain in the ass for India. He is hiding somewhere in the Gulf toying with his millions of dollars stashed up in a bank somewhere and is puping fake money into India.He was responsible for many horrific blasts in Mumbai. He is literally giving out donations to the Pakistani I.S.I (A U.S ally??) to "fund" their missions into India. I must add that the I.S.I has forged very close links with militant groups like AL Qaeda and Taliban. Even the President of Pakistan does not interfere with the I.S.I (which can be described as the most powerful intell. organization in the Islamic world). And yes , Al Qaeda wants India out of Kashmir (which was ours anyways) and have started transporting money,arms and men into Indian controlled Kashmir from Pakistan.
Now Al Qaeda is trying to mobilize and persuade Indian muslims in Kashmir to take up arms against Hindus. India has many religions. Though 80% of the population is Hindu we have a large number of Christians , Buddhists and Muslims. Hindus,Christians or Buddhists have never fought with each other in India after Independance.Its always the Muslims instigated by some terrorist crony hiding out in Kashmir who start the violence. And now Al Qaeda (with the help of Pakistan's intelligence) are starting insurgencies in Kashmir with groups like Laskar E Taiba etc.

Interesting first hand experience you spoke of. India seems to be fighting a bunch of different froms these days. I would dare say the Pakistan movement is in direct line because of the nuclear issue it has with India.

Interesting first hand experience you spoke of. India seems to be fighting a bunch of different froms these days. I would dare say the Pakistan movement is in direct line because of the nuclear issue it has with India.

Its not just the nuclear issue. Its about Kashmir as always. Why can't the terrorists get into their heads that Kashmir belongs to India and always has.
Also , India being a rapidly developing economy and a reagional power has provoked Islamist to cause trouble in our country. I guess we must be the most hated country in the region. The Pakistanis dont like us(Yet they watch pirated Bollywood flicks) , nor do the CHinese nor the Burmese (just cronies of CHina ) . Also , the Pakistani I.S.I is worried by the recent nuke deal and the deep ties India has with russia(militarily and economically). Also India's improving ties with the U.S has worried the Islamists.

Al Qaeda sees India's 150 or so million muslims(which is less then 25% of our population) as a recruting camp for their purposes. The list is endless.

• Thanks
Reactions: 90K

Its not just the nuclear issue. Its about Kashmir as always. Why can't the terrorists get into their heads that Kashmir belongs to India and always has.
Also , India being a rapidly developing economy and a reagional power has provoked Islamist to cause trouble in our country. I guess we must be the most hated country in the region. The Pakistanis dont like us(Yet they watch pirated Bollywood flicks) , nor do the CHinese nor the Burmese (just cronies of CHina ) . Also , the Pakistani I.S.I is worried by the recent nuke deal and the deep ties India has with russia(militarily and economically). Also India's improving ties with the U.S has worried the Islamists.

Al Qaeda sees India's 150 or so million muslims(which is less then 25% of our population) as a recruting camp for their purposes. The list is endless.

Wow good stuff and about the quaeda training grounds. It is the whole mission of the muslim religion to take over the world and disrupt all religious groups that aren't in line with muslim beliefs. Pretty scarey let also it should be a world effort to step up to the challenge and tell the muzi's no you can't dictate our religious views. Go piss up a rope and get back to the desert or get the boot up the butt. But it initially starts with Muslims saying the rest of the radicals are out of their minds then the rest of the world can support this cause. This is truely a world wide issue that shouldn't be overlooked or thought of as a minor concern.

Forum List

Back