Al Qaeda leader who killed 2 US soldiers gets obliterated by US air strike

Admiral Rockwell Tory,
If a five year-old's Daddy is a jihadi and gets taken out by a Hellfire missile, that sucks for the kid, but Daddy should not have been a jihadi and they could have lived happily ever after. Dumb ass.

Trump was not talking about targeting daddy. He was talking about taking out the five year old kid. These terrorists don't hang with their kids that often.

Trump proposed a war crime and you called that a lie. Now you are backtracking because you were wrong.

Admiral Rockwell Tory,
If a five year-old's Daddy is a jihadi and gets taken out by a Hellfire missile, that sucks for the kid, but Daddy should not have been a jihadi and they could have lived happily ever after. Dumb ass.

Trump was not talking about targeting daddy. He was talking about taking out the five year old kid. These terrorists don't hang with their kids that often.

Trump proposed a war crime and you called that a lie. Now you are backtracking because you were wrong.

Yes, he was talking about collateral damage. Are you that stupid?

I hate to tell you this, but words mean what they say, not some cockamamie bullshit you read in an e-mail from the DNC or George Soros.

Admiral Rockwell Tory, post: 16912339

Targeting families of a terrorist without the terrorist present is a war crime. Trump advocated committing war crimes.

Don't get emails from anybody. An educated informed person can figure this out on their own.

Trump made the military's job much more difficult explaining the accidental massive casualties being investigated right now in Mosul. Trump's loose lips and ignorance of rules of engagement are a definite problem.

You called me a liar and you were wrong. Bringing up the standard Soros crap will not save you.

Admiral Rockwell Tory, post: 16912339

Targeting families of a terrorist without the terrorist present is a war crime. Trump advocated committing war crimes.

Don't get emails from anybody. An educated informed person can figure this out on their own.

Trump made the military's job much more difficult explaining the accidental massive casualties being investigated right now in Mosul. Trump's loose lips and ignorance of rules of engagement are a definite problem.

You called me a liar and you were wrong. Bringing up the standard Soros crap will not save you.

Yes, and I will continue to call you a liar as you continue to lie. The red text was never said by or even alluded to by Trump as your own link proves. You just have an agenda and the facts be damned.

Guess who sets the rules of engagement? It isn't you and it is not me.

I doubt before reading about it you never knew what ROE meant! I lived it!

Forum List

Back