al qaeda killed: another 2 eat the dust

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
Top Qaeda Leaders in Iraq Killed in Raid

By TIM ARANGO
Published: April 19, 2010

BAGHDAD — Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki announced Monday that two top insurgent leaders had been killed, including a somewhat mythic figure who has operated under the name Abu Omar al-Baghdadi. Mr. Baghdadi has been reported dead or detained several times previously, and his very existence had been called into question a few years ago by American military leaders.

Both men were found in a hole in the ground. [ :lol: ]

Two Top Qaeda Leaders in Iraq Are Reported Killed in a Raid - NYTimes.com

In lieu of flowers, send condolences and used liver pills to: Osama bin Laden at "Some fuckin' cave in the mountains of Afghanistan or Pakistan."

April 24, 2009
Iraq Al-Qaeda boss Abu Omar al-Baghdadi 'is captured'Iraqi forces said yesterday that they had arrested one of the most wanted al-Qaeda leaders in Iraq, even as his suicide bombers killed more than 70 people in attacks in and around Baghdad.

Abu Omar al-Baghdadi, a leader of the so-called Islamic State of Iraq, was held in the capital after a tip-off, said Major General Qasim Atta, Baghdad’s security spokesman
U.S. Says Insurgent Leader It Couldn't Find, Never Was
On Wednesday, the chief United States military spokesman here, Brig. Gen. Kevin J. Bergner, provided a new explanation for Mr. Baghdadi's ability to escape attack: he never existed.

General Bergner told reporters that a senior Iraqi insurgent captured this month said that the elusive Mr. Baghdadi was actually a fictional character whose declarations on audiotape were read by a man named Abu Abdullah al-Naima.
U.S. Says Insurgent Leader It Couldn't Find Never Was - New York Times

You're an idiot, splatter.
Obama is sending condolence letters to their families.

I am consistent. Libs are not.

When President Bush splattered the al qaeda fucks, I applauded. :clap2:

When President Obama does so, I applaud. :clap2:

But the libs, by contrast, a contrary lot, do things very differently.

When President Bush splattered the al qaeda fucks, libs condemned him as 'evil' and a 'war-monger.'

When President Obama does so, the libs applaud him.

I am consistent. Libs are not.

When President Bush splattered the al qaeda fucks, I applauded. :clap2:

When President Obama does so, I applaud. :clap2:

But the libs, by contrast, a contrary lot, do things very differently.

When President Bush splattered the al qaeda fucks, libs condemned him as 'evil' and a 'war-monger.'

When President Obama does so, the libs applaud him.

:clap2:

From an insurgent source:

ابو عمر البغدادى امير المؤمنين بخير و وزير الحرب بخير
و الرافضه و المالكى مسرحياتهم لا تنتهى

They say that "Abu 'Umar al-Baghdadi is fine" and that "the faithful minister of war is okay." They attribute the media reports to the "lies" of the Shi'ites and al-Maliki. No insurgent outlet has confirmed the deaths, though I have little doubt that they occurred as reported at this point.

They say that "Abu 'Umar al-Baghdadi is fine" and that "the faithful minister of war is okay." They attribute the media reports to the "lies" of the Shi'ites and al-Maliki. No insurgent outlet has confirmed the deaths, though I have little doubt that they occurred as reported at this point.

Doesn't Islam say something about lying to the infidel? Taqiyya?

Yeah, don't believe anything I post.

Yeah, don't believe anything I post.

I don't. You follow a cult fabricated by a pedophile.

Qur'an 66:1...
Allah has already sanctioned for you the dissolution of your vows.

Top Qaeda Leaders in Iraq Killed in Raid

By TIM ARANGO
Published: April 19, 2010

BAGHDAD — Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki announced Monday that two top insurgent leaders had been killed, including a somewhat mythic figure who has operated under the name Abu Omar al-Baghdadi. Mr. Baghdadi has been reported dead or detained several times previously, and his very existence had been called into question a few years ago by American military leaders.

Both men were found in a hole in the ground. [ :lol: ]

Two Top Qaeda Leaders in Iraq Are Reported Killed in a Raid - NYTimes.com

In lieu of flowers, send condolences and used liver pills to: Osama bin Laden at "Some fuckin' cave in the mountains of Afghanistan or Pakistan."

:clap2:

Thank gawd, Obama stayed in Afghanistan like he said he would. The way many of you righties were talking during the campaign, I thought maybe Obama would cut and run, like Reagan did in Lebanon.

Forum List

Back