Al Qaeda kidnaps Americans-held hostage- More Obama lies

Militants Grab U.S. Hostages in Algeria - WSJ.com

I thought Al Qaeda was decimated?? But but but.. King Obama has been soo nice to the terrorists.. They's suppose to like us???

Didn't we have a hostage crisis with Jimmuh Cahtuh???

You do understand we haven't had a major domestic attack since he became President, right?

And you do understand that these people are operating in dodgy foreign countries where Americans aren't really all that well liked, right?

I thought Al Qaeda was decimated?? But but but.. King Obama has been soo nice to the terrorists.. They's suppose to like us???

Stupid fat chick is the first one out of the gate, blaming Obama.

You're obviously an ignorant racist who watches too much fox news.

Trust me, you'd be happier at StormFront.

You do understand we haven't had a major domestic attack since he became President, right?

And you do understand that these people are operating in dodgy foreign countries where Americans aren't really all that well liked, right?

You do understand that after 9-11, we haven't had a major domestic attack right? You do understand that your King himself, over 32 times PRONOUNCED AL QAEDA DECIMATED, right?

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQjztrnJzCM]Obama: "Al Qaeda Has Been Decimated" - YouTube[/ame]

Obama during the election^^^^^^^

Here's Chrissy Pissy Pants asking, "WHY ISN'T OBAMA GETTING CREDIT FOR DECIMATING AL QAEDA?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiG0f4S6lP0]Why is Obama Not Receiving Full Credit For The Decimation of al Qaeda? - YouTube[/ame]

Cocksucker....obamination claims AQ was losing, dying after "he personally" killed UBL.

Hmmmm, AQ killed 4 Americans in Libya, are running amuck in Iraq "now," are taking over oil facilities in Algeria, gaining power and land in Yemen.....etc, etc, etc.

Shut the fuck up, cocksucker.

Cocksucker....obamination claims AQ was losing, dying after "he personally" killed UBL.

Hmmmm, AQ killed 4 Americans in Libya, are running amuck in Iraq "now," are taking over oil facilities in Algeria, gaining power and land in Yemen.....etc, etc, etc.

What?

You suck lots of cock?

Color me shocked GoneFaggot.

You are a real Gone Faggot.

You do understand that after 9-11, we haven't had a major domestic attack right? You do understand that your King himself, over 32 times PRONOUNCED AL QAEDA DECIMATED, right?

9/11 was big enough.

And it's interesting about you referring to Obama as a "King".

When did his father "rule America".

Like Bush's father?

That's pretty close to dynastic rule, no?

:eusa_eh:

Shitbag....obamination has completed 1 term next week, yet it is still Buuuuuuuuuush's fault, eh?

Buuuuuuuush must be in charge of the CIA and military, and he is the one slashing their budgets this past year from his ranch in Texas.....eh asswipe?

It is never obamination's fault for anything because you scum like to suck his cock like good like groupie whores.

Stupid fat chick is the first one out of the gate, blaming Obama.

You're obviously an ignorant racist who watches too much fox news.

Trust me, you'd be happier at StormFront.

Yep, you chase cocks and talk about cocks instead of addressing the subject of your "boy" getting people killed worldwide.

Go suck your boy's black cock, cocksucker.

What?

You suck lots of cock?

Color me shocked GoneFaggot.

You are a real Gone Faggot.

Forum List

Back