Al qaeda does not exist !! 911 truth !! Created by illuminati cia !!!!

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
Serious news report on the allegations against the CIA and the fabrication of the organization of Al-Queda and Osama Bin Laden. Hopefully the truth will keep coming out to the fore front and this information will be called from every mountaintop in all of the lands.

Let the truth come out. Let the deception be known to everyone that this war and 911 was a strategic move by our own intelligence services and Zionist infiltration to create a global military presence. If you think the American Empire is under a different steward you are sorely mistaken. Same game, special teams.

YouTube - AL QAEDA DOES NOT EXIST !! 911 TRUTH !! CREATED BY ILLUMINATI CIA !!!!

Last edited:
Serious news report on the allegations against the CIA and the fabrication of the organization of Al-Queda and Osama Bin Laden. Hopefully the truth will keep coming out to the fore front and this information will be called from every mountaintop in all of the lands.

Let the truth come out. Let the deception be known to everyone that this war and 911 was a strategic move by our own intelligence services and Zionist infiltration to create a global military presence. If you think the American Empire is under a different steward you are sorely mistaken. Same game, special teams.

YouTube - AL QAEDA DOES NOT EXIST !! 911 TRUTH !! CREATED BY ILLUMINATI CIA !!!!

No surprise that your moniker - Octoldit - is an anagram of idiot clot.

I think this is perhaps the wrong place for this thread. I'm sure there is going to be a whole lot of Al-Queda members very disappointed to here they have strapped vests of C-4 and are busy in hovels making IED's to hear this. Perhaps now Osama Bin Laden can come out of the his hole and go to Johns Hopkins E.R. to get is kidney treatments without fear knowing this news flash. Seriously though my friend you really should do a little more reading on the subject or post this thread some where else.

Christ another Obama lackey shows up with some more cheap propaganda.

Now Sunni has a playmate. How cute.

Hi Octoldit:

The truth is that . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek7ZHenQnu4"]Al Qaeda Doesn’t Exist: Part 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnV_pNe_BB0&feature=related"]Al Qaeda Doesn’t Exist: Part 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZtbYnslB0o&feature=related]Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist: Part 3[/ame]

Check out the evidence (alqaedadoesnotexist.com) and decide for yourself. The same people who orchestrated the 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks (my blog) also created this Al Qaeda ‘fake enemy’ part of a clever Counterintelligence/Disinformation Campaign to justify invading the Middle East and perpetuate the endless and bogus ‘War on Terror.’

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl3EB25J-wI"]The War On Terror Is A LIE[/ame]

The Americans (and the world) have been DUPED by the real New World Order Terrorists (Rothschilds, Warburgs, Morgans, Rockefellers, etc. = Chapter Three), and their New World Order Puppets (Bush/Obama, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc. = my blog again) to justify the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan and now Pakistan that is wasting trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars for NOTHING but the destruction of the USA itself ‘and’ the eventual invasion of the “Promised Land” (Gen. 15:18) by Israel.

Americans will continue to be Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES, because this once-great country is worthy of being utterly destroyed (Acts 3:22-23 = my post).

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

loser.jpg

Wow you're a real winner! Make sure to air out your tea foil hat because we wouldn't want the heat to melt your brain any more than oxygen already has!

ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg

instead of all these retarded responses why don't you do a little research in to the the u.s involvement into the creation and naming o the alll-cia-duh....

Yea because the wouldn't be one huge was of time! :cuckoo::lol:

Anyone reading this thread will quickly notice one thing.

All of the people who are attacking the OP.

Are afraid to address the subject and just resort to posting cartoons and personal attacks

Anyone reading this thread will quickly notice one thing.

All of the people who are attacking the OP.

Are afraid to address the subject and just resort to posting cartoons and personal attacks

you're personally full of shit moron, jerkwad, needle dick wanna be jockstrap....

big0671027034.jpg

instead of all these retarded responses why don't you do a little research in to the the u.s involvement into the creation and naming o the alll-cia-duh....

a big was of time ?....the big was of time is brainwashed sheep such as yourself
let me guess....this makes me a Jew hating holocaust denier.. right ?...your other answer you use to avoid most everything requiring thought

a big was of time ?....the big was of time is brainwashed sheep such as yourself
let me guess....this makes me a Jew hating holocaust denier.. right ?...your other answer you use to avoid most everything requiring thought

That, amongst a dozen or so other things!

But generally I would say your belief in this thread premise makes you a bonafide :ahole-1: !

Forum List

Back