Al Qaeda Calls On American Muslims To Attack USA

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
Al Qaeda Calls On American Muslims To Attack U.S.

from the above article;

"Gadahn said fighters should target mass transportation systems in the West and also wreak havoc "by killing or capturing people in government, industry and the media."

He recommended finding ways to shake "consumer confidence and stifle spending" and noted that even unsuccessful attacks, such as the failed attempt to bomb a U.S. airliner on Christmas Day, can bring major cities to a halt.

"I am calling on every honest and vigilant Muslim in the countries of the Zionist-Crusader alliance in general and America, Britain and Israel in particular to prepare to play his due role in responding to and repelling the aggression of the enemies of Islam," Gadahn said."

My question is this; Will American Muslims denounce or defend the above call for attacks against the country they live in.

I don't know, it did take a while and there were not very many condemnations from American Muslims after 911. No doubt there are at least a few American Muslims who will be happy to give it up for Allah.

lol kalam, I agree.
I have worked with, and still maintain contact with several Muslim men and based on my experience, those guys would not engage in nor condone violence.

In fact, I wonder myself if the truly faithful among all the "children of Abraham" would ever engage or condone such activity. I don't think so.......

Does Al Qaeda represent itself falsely as a religous organization or movement? Personally I think so.

The KKK in the US claimed to represent Baptists, yet how many Baptists actually burned crosses and lynched black people?

Still, it would be nice if American Imans would openly condemn such calls from the radicals.

lol kalam, I agree.
I have worked with, and still maintain contact with several Muslim men and based on my experience, those guys would not engage in nor condone violence.

In fact, I wonder myself if the truly faithful among all the "children of Abraham" would ever engage or condone such activity. I don't think so.......

Does Al Qaeda represent itself falsely as a religous organization or movement? Personally I think so.

The KKK in the US claimed to represent Baptists, yet how many Baptists actually burned crosses and lynched black people?

Still, it would be nice if American Imans would openly condemn such calls from the radicals.

But message boards aren't nearly as fun when people start doing nuance.

They're getting desperate. Obama has them on the run.:clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, it did take a while and there were not very many condemnations from American Muslims after 911. No doubt there are at least a few American Muslims who will be happy to give it up for Allah.

They actually celebrated 9/11 at the Meadowlands. Probably still do in their sneaky little way somewhere.

Silly they must be believing "CAIR"s demographic .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEXWjlgJ83E]YouTube - WHAT ISLAM IS NOT[/ame]

Al Qaeda Calls On American Muslims To Attack U.S.

from the above article;

"Gadahn said fighters should target mass transportation systems in the West and also wreak havoc "by killing or capturing people in government, industry and the media."

Ya mean like Bunning,Rahm and Hugh Grant,Greg Page, Hannutsy and Limbaugh ? I don't see a problem.
I don't feel alCIAduh is necessary either. Those are domestic terrorists that should be removed by domestic forces.

Council for Islamic America relations .A unindicted co conspirator "civil right s" group
They estimated there were 7 million muslims in America about 8 years ago .
The actual number was about 1.5 million.

Thank you for answering my question. That group doesn't seem like one that can be trusted, IMHO.

Like I said before, I have worked with several Muslim men and would be surprised if they would actually support such violence.
I am guessing you are Muslim as well, and would further guess that you don't agree either.

Ah no, I am not a muslim.
I work with several muslims and enjoy their company, one who I have spent time discussing "Islams problems" the other not .
I object to Islam due to its genocidal supremacy ideology. I do not object to muslims.
There are "moderate " non militant muslims, but there is no moderate Islam .
Most muslims are willing to screw and immigrate their way to Islamic dominance .

Most of the muslims I know are very westernized folks who work in high tech. They are not a threat, imo - they have become Americans. We need to make a distinction between those who have assimilated into America and those who are really intent on harming America. It's not right to lump them together.

Most of the muslims I know are very westernized folks who work in high tech. They are not a threat, imo - they have become Americans. We need to make a distinction between those who have assimilated into America and those who are really intent on harming America. It's not right to lump them together.
Yeah thats what everyone thinks.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEXWjlgJ83E&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - WHAT ISLAM IS NOT[/ame]

Forum List

Back