Al-Qaeda blamed for Europe-wide forest fires

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Everytime I hear of a wild fire in the US that is said was started by someone, I think Al-Qaeda..

Al-Qaeda blamed for Europe-wide forest fires

Al-Qaeda blamed for Europe-wide forest fires - Telegraph

Al-Qaeda has been blamed for a recent series of forest fires across Europe, as the head of Russia's Federal Security Service claimed they were set by arsonists as part of the group's low-cost attack strategy.

When you get a shitty cheesburger at McDonald's do you blame it on Alqaeda too? Lmao

Of course AlQuada is just a bunch of misunderstood do gooders.

I feel bad for people like you who eat the tv and what the media says and become paranoid. The media uses you people for money. And you kind of people suck up all the scare media campaign. And have issues with reality

Can we connect the dots? Do we dare to connect the dots about global terrorism? The left wing tends to dismiss unexplained wildfires in the west on the "bigfoot science" of global warming but it wasn't more than a couple of years ago that the radical enviro terrorists went underground when president Hussein was elected. SUV's were torched on the left coast and development construction was torched in Arizona. Like Clinton in 1992 the Obama administration didn't seem to have the heart to pursue left wing domestic terrorism.

Sad to see such idiocy. Connected dots, very, very dry foliage. Long term drought. Winds and dry lightning. Same as Texas in 2010-2011.

Not terrorists but extreme weather that has been the driving force for the huge fires we are seeing the the US and Europe. Next you fools will be claiming it is terrorists pissing in the river that cause floods.

Forum List

Back