Al Qaeda Beheads British Hostage in Mali

Actually, compared to other forms of death, beheading is by far the least painful. Once the spinal column is severed most of the pain vanishes, then the brain suffocates very quickly. Name any other form of death, and it would be more painful, guaranteed.

Being vaporized by a hydrogen bomb.

Tsar_photo11.jpg

I thought so to, and even knowing the truth would still prefer it. But the thing is, time is relative, so to you it would feel like an eternity of each layer of cells being burnt off before finally getting to your brain, since your brain would be on the last layers.

How about swallowing sleeping pills?

(Then again, if the pills are too large, they might temporarily get stuck in your throat giving you an unpleasant gagging and wretching feeling...)

Looks to me like it might hurt a little,, what say you? idiot?

Actually, compared to other forms of death, beheading is by far the least painful. Once the spinal column is severed most of the pain vanishes, then the brain suffocates very quickly. Name any other form of death, and it would be more painful, guaranteed.

Any other bits of minutia you would like to share before we get back to how fucked up these people are ?

Meh, everyone kills their enemies, we do to. Many states still have the death penalty, and trust me, lethal injection is pretty painful. The only reason we see it as "fucked up" is that they have chosen us as their enemies (as well as others but we only care about that little fact). It's still survival of the fittest. Want to end it, blow them up.

Being vaporized by a hydrogen bomb.

Tsar_photo11.jpg

I thought so to, and even knowing the truth would still prefer it. But the thing is, time is relative, so to you it would feel like an eternity of each layer of cells being burnt off before finally getting to your brain, since your brain would be on the last layers.

(Then again, if the pills are too large, they might temporarily get stuck in your throat giving you an unpleasant gagging and wretching feeling...)

Hmm ... that one I don't think they have any evidence one way or the other, being asleep doesn't mean the body does not feel pain, but it's unknown if they are aware of the pain.

Hmm ... that one I don't think they have any evidence one way or the other, being asleep doesn't mean the body does not feel pain, but it's unknown if they are aware of the pain.

I still argue that if you were standing right underneath this bomb, you wouldn't feel anything.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA]YouTube - Tsar bomba[/ame]

And yet if any of us were to fart in a terrorists prison cell we would be accused of torture.:evil:

All this trouble to protect the rights of this man?

Abû-Qatâda al-Filisṭînî (Arabic: أبو قتادة الفلسطيني‎), sometimes called Abû-Omar (ابو عمر) is an Islamist militant. Under the name Omar Mahmoud Othman (عمر محمود عثمان), he is under worldwide embargo by the United Nations Security Council Committee 1267 for his affiliation with al-Qaeda. He is wanted on terrorism charges in Algeria, the United States, Belgium, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, and his native Jordan.

After the liberation of Kuwait from Iraq (which Abu Qatada opposed) he was expelled from Kuwait to Jordan. From there he travelled to the UK in 1993 on a forged UAE passport, and requested asylum on grounds of religious persecution. He was granted asylum the following year.

He has been in British custody since his most recent arrest, in August 2005, shortly after the July 2005 London bombings. A British court ruled on February 26, 2007 that he may be deported to Jordan. Qatada won the appeal against deportation in April 2008 under the British Human Rights Act 1998 and European Convention on Human Rights despite suspected continued terrorist involvement, but remained in prison.

On 8 May 2008 he was granted bail by the Special Immigration Appeals Commission with security provided by former terrorist hostage Norman Kember who Qatada had requested the release of before his rescue by the SAS in 2006. In November 2008 Qatada was rearrested for breaking his bail conditions. His bail was revoked and he was sent back to prison pending his deportation from the United Kingdom.

LEGAL STATUS

In early 2004, an immigration appeals committee, convened to decide whether Abu Qatada should be allowed at large at that time, ruled in part, "The appellant was heavily involved, indeed was at the centre in the United Kingdom of terrorist activities associated with al-Qaeda" and remarked also on "his passionate exposition of jihad and the spread of Islam to take over the world." But soon thereafter, the Law Lords struck down the basis on which he was being held, and he was again released.

Jordan sentenced Abu Qatada in absentia in 2000 to life imprisonment for his involvement in a plot to bomb tourists who would be in Jordan to attend the Millennium celebrations.
He was granted bail by an immigration tribunal on May 8 2008, it was reported that he was subjected to a 22-hour home curfew and other restrictions.

In November 2008 he was rearrested at his home after breaking his bail conditions. A Special Immigration Appeals Commission revoked his bail, stating he posed a significant risk of absconding and returned him to prison pending his possible deportation

In February 2009, Law lords ruled that Qatada could be deported to Jordan. In the same month, Qatada was awarded £2,500 by the European Court of Human Rights in a lawsuit he filed against the UK, after judges ruled that his detention without trial in the UK breached his human rights.

Abu Qatada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This crap has been going on for the best part of a decade. In that time, he has cost British taxpayers millions in either compensation, police protection, prison time or legal fees. It's a SCANDAL, and he's still there. In the meantime, terrorists have executed yet ANOTHER Briton because Britain won't set him free.

What the hell is up with Britain's legal system?

I still argue that if you were standing right underneath this bomb, you wouldn't feel anything.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA]YouTube - Tsar bomba[/ame]

Burning is the worst pain to feel, and to have all your nerves burning at once, no matter how fast, would still hurt like hell. The difference between beheading and the bomb would be minimal (almost immeasurable) but with the beheading only a few nerve endings would have the chance to transmit the signal before the actual death, while the bomb would offer many more chances. However if you factor i fear, yeah, the suddenness and unexpectedness of the bomb makes it more preferred, while beheading you would feel an eternity of fear before it finally happened, unless it's an accident, but that's a different horse.

Beheading is still better than many other methods of death.

they don't behead you with a gulliotine idiot.. they saw your head off and you are allowed to scream in agony from start to finsish.. I cannot believe there is an individual on this earth so dumb as to say ...................

they don't behead you with a gulliotine idiot.. they saw your head off and you are allowed to scream in agony from start to finsish.. I cannot believe there is an individual on this earth so dumb as to say ...................

Um .. lopping off from the back of the neck does not allow you to "scream" at all. Doesn't matter how quick it is, once you sever the spine, that's it, you are dead within moments and you don't feel anything and are no longer capable of movement at all. Shows your lack of understanding. Also, they don't even have to sever the spine, all they have to do is put enough pressure on it for the same effect. Then, as if to make you look totally knee jerk, every photo of a severed head has shown an expression of shock, not one of "screaming" at all. So, if you truly believe that, show some real proof.

Beheading is still better than many other methods of death.

nope! Dying on the OR table.. most relaxing death imaginable.. if I get a choice give me the anesthesia.. idiot!

Um .. lopping off from the back of the neck does not allow you to "scream" at all. Doesn't matter how quick it is, once you sever the spine, that's it, you are dead within moments and you don't feel anything and are no longer capable of movement at all. Shows your lack of understanding. Also, they don't even have to sever the spine, all they have to do is put enough pressure on it for the same effect. Then, as if to make you look totally knee jerk, every photo of a severed head has shown an expression of shock, not one of "screaming" at all. So, if you truly believe that, show some real proof.

I just told you stupid,, they don't lop it off from the back of the neck,, they saw your neck off. from side to side.. why don't you go watch them do it and them come back and tell us it don't hurt.. there are video's all over the place.. quit sounding like a "douchebag"

nope! Dying on the OR table.. most relaxing death imaginable.. if I get a choice give me the anesthesia.. idiot!

The same problem as sleeping pills, the body dying is painful, unless the brain is severed first. Just because someone is unconscious does not mean they cannot feel it. There is a chance that their mind becomes aware of the dying, even while sedated.

The same problem as sleeping pills, the body dying is painful, unless the brain is severed first. Just because someone is unconscious does not mean they cannot feel it. There is a chance that their mind becomes aware of the dying, even while sedated.

you ever been put to sleep idiot? or are you just talking outta your ass again?

I just told you stupid,, they don't lop it off from the back of the neck,, they saw your neck off. from side to side.. why don't you go watch them do it and them come back and tell us it don't hurt.. there are video's all over the place.. quit sounding like a "douchebag"

Average time for their "technique" is about 2 or 3 seconds. From the front there is little pain and you will likely bleed to death, blood loss having a euphoric effect and decreases the amount of information that the nerves can transmit due to suffocation. Nerve endings, like the brain, can suffocate very quickly if the blood supply is cut off. Beheading itself is still by far less painful. As I said, the only reason people are outraged is because it's not an "approved" form of death, while in reality all the "approved" forms of death are far more painful. Also people in the US are only upset because they chose us as the enemy, but if someone was beheading them no one here would pay any attention.

Average time for their "technique" is about 2 or 3 seconds. From the front there is little pain and you will likely bleed to death, blood loss having a euphoric effect and decreases the amount of information that the nerves can transmit due to suffocation. Nerve endings, like the brain, can suffocate very quickly if the blood supply is cut off. Beheading itself is still by far less painful. As I said, the only reason people are outraged is because it's not an "approved" form of death, while in reality all the "approved" forms of death are far more painful. Also people in the US are only upset because they chose us as the enemy, but if someone was beheading them no one here would pay any attention.

yes idiot expert we know.. smile and nod,, smile and nod.. and grimace. that's why they put animals down and call it "humane euthanasia" god I can't believe you sometimes..

Last edited:

you ever been put to sleep idiot? or are you just talking outta your ass again?

I have, and it's the only time I dream.

Um .. lopping off from the back of the neck does not allow you to "scream" at all.

I guess lopping off from the front (thereby cutting the windpipe and voice box / vocal chords) doesn't allow you to scream either. So I wonder which direction they hacked away at Nick Berg from, and why he screamed if it's all so painless.

The video shows Berg surrounded by five men wearing ski masks and shemaghs. A lengthy statement is read aloud. The statement says that Berg's killing was in direct retaliation for the abuse of prisoners by U.S. troops at Abu Ghraib prison. The masked men then converge on Berg and decapitate him with a knife. A scream can be heard as men shout the Takbir: "Allah Akbar".

Nick Berg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Um .. lopping off from the back of the neck does not allow you to "scream" at all.

I guess lopping off from the front (thereby cutting the windpipe and voice box / vocal chords) don't allow you to scream either. So I wonder which direction they hacked away at Nick Berg from, and why he screamed if it's all so painless.

The video shows Berg surrounded by five men wearing ski masks and shemaghs. A lengthy statement is read aloud. The statement says that Berg's killing was in direct retaliation for the abuse of prisoners by U.S. troops at Abu Ghraib prison. The masked men then converge on Berg and decapitate him with a knife. A scream can be heard as men shout the Takbir: "Allah Akbar".

Technically, yes. This is why I am not sure they were "beheading" as they claim, more likely killing then severing the head for effect. Terrorism is more about image and shock value than anything else, so likely they were doing other things to actually kill their victims.

I guess lopping off from the front (thereby cutting the windpipe and voice box / vocal chords) don't allow you to scream either. So I wonder which direction they hacked away at Nick Berg from, and why he screamed if it's all so painless.

Technically, yes. This is why I am not sure they were "beheading" as they claim, more likely killing then severing the head for effect. Terrorism is more about image and shock value than anything else, so likely they were doing other things to actually kill their victims.

You're suggesting that there is something more shocking than the image of someone having their head cut off with a knife? Or am I misunderstanding you?

You're suggesting that there is something more shocking than the image of someone having their head cut off with a knife? Or am I misunderstanding you?

To some people, yes, even I don't see it as shocking at all. Seeing someone with their internal organs spread about the room while they are kept alive, now that's shocking to me. However, beheading isn't the method of killing here, for beheading is not as painful, however, cutting into a lot of tissue until they die, now that would be painful but it is not the same as beheading. Severing the head from a dead body is even less shocking to me.

Forum List

Back