Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference

The Zionist wants to force people to believe their lies under threat of prison.

Why are they so afraid to have the Holocaust debated and examined?

What are they trying to hide??

Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference?
Oh, that's simple, of course. As with koran, being, basically a stolen and bastardized jevish bible, nabka is a stolen and bastardized piece of jewish histrory.

Oh, that's simple, of course. As with koran, being, basically a stolen and bastardized jevish bible, nabka is a stolen and bastardized piece of jewish histrory.
No one is denying Israel was involved in the Nakba.
Are we talking about palistanian charlatanisms?

I think that it's only in Germany that Holocaust denial is a crime, because Germans are so ashamed of it. Debating the Nakba is not a crime in Israel.

I think that it's only in Germany that Holocaust denial is a crime, because Germans are so ashamed of it. Debating the Nakba is not a crime in Israel.
It is illegal to ask certain questions about the holocaust in several "free" countries in Europe that we consider our allies. It is also illegal to question the holocaust in Israel.

The bottom line is this" Do you want to stop antisemitism? Become active and advocate for removal of all "holocaust denial" laws. Aside from the fact they are entirely unnecessary, of course they will bring hatred towards Jews because how hard Jews have pushed for these laws on gentiles.

Noone wants to be told what they have to believe. Noone wants to be told what questions they are not allowed to ask. AND NOONE WANTS TO GO TO JAIL FOR ASKING QUESTIONS, THINKING WHAT THEY WANT OR STUDYING A SUBJECT AND THEN WRITING ABOUT IT.

Truth needs no laws to support it. If someone is wrong, educate them with facts.

As dumb as some people are (and we see it right here on this forum) Nakba denial is alive and well and noone has ever been thrown in jail for that. Think.

^^^Day one shit folks!

The Zionist wants to force people to believe their lies under threat of prison.

Why are they so afraid to have the Holocaust debated and examined?

What are they trying to hide??
JEW618x348.jpg

fred-leuchter-25-map-of-ountries-with-holo-denial-laws.jpg

The Jews who keep pushing the gentile world to accept laws regarding historical events do this to create antisemitism. Truth needs no legislation to make it truth.

I think he was actually playing "Nakba," but thi cartoon sums up about 1/2 the threads here...

wB1rr5t33o1_400.gif

Noone wants to be told what they have to believe. Noone wants to be told what questions they are not allowed to ask. AND NOONE WANTS TO GO TO JAIL FOR ASKING QUESTIONS, THINKING WHAT THEY WANT OR STUDYING A SUBJECT AND THEN WRITING ABOUT IT.

There are dozens of countries with Holocaust denial laws. You have a poor understanding of what these laws actually say and what they prohibit. Most of these laws incorporate Holocaust denial as a component of more generalized hate speech or incitement to hate laws -- they are not specifically about Holocaust denial. Though some, Germany is an example, use language which expressly forbids Holocaust denial as part of those laws. The laws require not only a belief in Holocaust denial, but the publication of such a belief in a manner which is liable to incite hate -- ie publication of printed, radio, television or social media, or a speaking engagement in a public space.

So you are absolutely INCORRECT when you say that people are told what to believe, or told what questions they are allowed to ask or that they go to jail for asking questions, thinking or studying. They go to jail when they use Holocaust denial to incite hatred against Jews in a public arena. As they should.

There are dozens of countries with Holocaust denial laws. You have a poor understanding of what these laws actually say and what they prohibit. Most of these laws incorporate Holocaust denial as a component of more generalized hate speech or incitement to hate laws -- they are not specifically about Holocaust denial. Though some, Germany is an example, use language which expressly forbids Holocaust denial as part of those laws. The laws require not only a belief in Holocaust denial, but the publication of such a belief in a manner which is liable to incite hate -- ie publication of printed, radio, television or social media, or a speaking engagement in a public space.

So you are absolutely INCORRECT when you say that people are told what to believe, or told what questions they are allowed to ask or that they go to jail for asking questions, thinking or studying. They go to jail when they use Holocaust denial to incite hatred against Jews in a public arena. As they should.
I don't know if you are ignorant or just lying, but who cares. People have gone to jail for simply questioning the 6 million number that has already been debunked by mainstream historians. I think they changed the Auschwitz plaques back in the 80s.

auschwitzplaque.jpg

It's stupid, obvious shit like this that pisses people off. Bottom line here is obvious - noone wants to choose between what to believe or a prison cell. Get real!

And that is just one mainstream revision out of a list that would take pages.

Examples? Why don't you do your own research? It is not just the mythical 6 million number. They never made soap out of Jews... or lampshades. Both these once commonly held beliefs are not accepted as fact today by any legitimate historian. I could go on, but let's not forget that while the zionists plan D/plan dalet which was their plan for the extermination of the Palestinians has been discovered and widely decimated, never has a plan from the nazis ever been discovered that discussed the extermination of the Jews.

And yeah, people have rotted in jail cells for pointing out that uncomfortable truth as well.

And beyond that, you and your ilk are in here every single day denying the Nakba, or in your own words, "inciting hate."

Examples? Why don't you do your own research? ...

LOL. So you've got not a single example of someone going to jail simply for questioning the numbers. And yet you believe, entirely devoid of evidence, that people go to jail simply for questioning numbers.

Tell me, why would you believe something for which you have no evidence? Perhaps, because it fits your anti-semitic worldview?

And beyond that, you and your ilk are in here every single day denying the Nakba, or in your own words, "inciting hate."

Where have I ever denied what the Arabs call the Nakba? Where have I ever incited hate? Oh wait, I haven't.

Golly only 1.5 million were murdered at Auschwitz? How many more at other camps retard?
Not sure, genius, but the 6 million number came from the Nuremberg trials now debunked testimony and although historians admitted that the Auschwitz figure was exaggerated by at least 2.5 million, the cabalistic 6 million figures remain UNQUESTIONABLE.

Oh yeah, that's right, you can question it if you want to risk jail time in so called free democracies that we call our allies.

Golly only 1.5 million were murdered at Auschwitz? How many more at other camps retard?
Not sure, genius, but the 6 million number came from the Nuremberg trials now debunked testimony and although historians admitted that the Auschwitz figure was exaggerated by at least 2.5 million, the cabalistic 6 million figures remain UNQUESTIONABLE.

Oh yeah, that's right, you can question it if you want to risk jail time in so called free democracies that we call our allies.

I always find laughable that your alleged "phacts" are typically absent substantiation and accompanied by the "..... because I say so", admonition.

Forum List

Back