Al Jazera says not wanting to eat insects is racist

Eat this, then you will understand...

redpill-thumbnail-limitedtime.png

AND U CAN'T SEE WHY YOUR A PHUCKEN MORON

SUPPLEMENTS SOLD ALL OVER THE WORLD

BUT ALEX JONES JUST MAKES IT ALL FAKE PULL OUT THE STOPS IF U KNNEW HOW FKN STUPID YOU WERE YOUR PATHETIC FACE WOULD BE 10 SHADES OF RED STUPID FK .............

RETARDED FKN PRICKS LIKE YOU CAN'T BE PUT IN MENTAL WARD FAST ENOUGH.

View attachment 286872
The stuff is in regular food, moron. But why should I care, shovel all your money to your Guru.
Just let me make fun of your drugs.

U get all you need from food LMFAO
You see, we all survive day by day, the only consumer of Alex´ superpills is you, as you are the only one who is screaming in caps, insulting everyone in each OP he creates. Discontinue now, the psychic effect seems to be terrible.

well the point is take what I put search it find it or don't . . .... ATTACK ME i fight back insult me first your gonnna get your OWN MEDICINE RIGHT Back--

sorry i'm not your pussy demotwats who lays down and lets your fkn lips walk all over me I A M NOT A VICTIM........... and you democratic twats can't stand it. lol

Yall can't stand anybody who won't lay down like a little bitch and let you beat the shit out of them fk that . I DEFEND myself like or not ......
You just posted another rant and you can be lucky it is staying in the conspiracy forum and not moved to the rubber room. Not everything you say is wrong but it is not always some NWO behind that. That´s paranoia.
Yesterday, NWO wants us to die to save the planet. Today, NWO wants us to eat bugs to survive. Give it a thought.

when it's in your faces but your to dunce to grasps the hidden wordage: AGENDA . 2050 . LEARNN IT MAYBE U CAN BECOME A FORMER DEMOCRATIC TWAT WHO WOKE UP LIKE THAT CNN SNITCH!!!!!!

upload_2019-10-29_9-19-47.png

AND U CAN'T SEE WHY YOUR A PHUCKEN MORON

SUPPLEMENTS SOLD ALL OVER THE WORLD

BUT ALEX JONES JUST MAKES IT ALL FAKE PULL OUT THE STOPS IF U KNNEW HOW FKN STUPID YOU WERE YOUR PATHETIC FACE WOULD BE 10 SHADES OF RED STUPID FK .............

RETARDED FKN PRICKS LIKE YOU CAN'T BE PUT IN MENTAL WARD FAST ENOUGH.

View attachment 286872
The stuff is in regular food, moron. But why should I care, shovel all your money to your Guru.

You see, we all survive day by day, the only consumer of Alex´ superpills is you, as you are the only one who is screaming in caps, insulting everyone in each OP he creates. Discontinue now, the psychic effect seems to be terrible.

well the point is take what I put search it find it or don't . . .... ATTACK ME i fight back insult me first your gonnna get your OWN MEDICINE RIGHT Back--

sorry i'm not your pussy demotwats who lays down and lets your fkn lips walk all over me I A M NOT A VICTIM........... and you democratic twats can't stand it. lol

Yall can't stand anybody who won't lay down like a little bitch and let you beat the shit out of them fk that . I DEFEND myself like or not ......
You just posted another rant and you can be lucky it is staying in the conspiracy forum and not moved to the rubber room. Not everything you say is wrong but it is not always some NWO behind that. That´s paranoia.
Yesterday, NWO wants us to die to save the planet. Today, NWO wants us to eat bugs to survive. Give it a thought.

ITS ALL ABOUT CONTROLLING YOU!!

Newly-released EMS Agenda 2050 focuses on ‘people-centered vision’
EMS Agenda 2050 calls for an evidence-based, data driven industry that is integrated with the rest of the nation’s healthcare system

Feb 1, 2019

By EMS1 Staff

WASHINGTON — The EMS Office of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration released EMS Agenda 2050.

EMS Agenda 2050: A People Centered Vision for the Future of Emergency Medical Services calls for an industry that is integrated with the rest of the nation’s healthcare system and a vision for an evidence-based, data-driven industry.

The agenda consists of six principles that say the future of EMS should be:

1. Inherently safe and effective
  2. Integrated and seamless
  3. Socially equitable
  4. Reliable and prepared
  5. Sustainable and efficient
  6. Adaptable and innovative
"The release of EMS Agenda 2050 marks a beginning, not an end. It is now up to all of us to work together to make this vision a reality," NHTSA Office of EMS Director Jon Krohmer said. NHTSA and our federal partners appreciate the work of the Technical Expert Panel, project team and everyone who contributed to this effort. They have provided an inspiring framework on which to build."

NHTSA Deputy Administrator Heidi King said first responders are “key to the nation’s health and safety.”

"As a former EMT and 911 telecommunicator, I look forward to seeing the EMS community work together to achieve the bold and visionary agenda it identified for the future,” she said.

UNDER FAKE REASONS and it all sounds good on the surface................

EMS Agenda 2050 calls for an evidence-based, data driven industry that is integrated with the rest of the nation’s healthcare system

Feb 1, 2019

By EMS1 Staff

WASHINGTON — The EMS Office of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration released EMS Agenda 2050.

EMS Agenda 2050: A People Centered Vision for the Future of Emergency Medical Services calls for an industry that is integrated with the rest of the nation’s healthcare system and a vision for an evidence-based, data-driven industry.

3. Socially equitable
  4. Reliable and prepared
"The release of EMS Agenda 2050 marks a beginning, not an end. It is now up to all of us to work together to make this vision a reality," NHTSA Office of EMS Director Jon Krohmer said. NHTSA and our federal partners appreciate the work of the Technical Expert Panel, project team and everyone who contributed to this effort. They have provided an inspiring framework on which to build."

NHTSA Deputy Administrator Heidi King said first responders are “key to the nation’s health and safety.”

"As a former EMT and 911 telecommunicator, I look forward to seeing the EMS community work together to achieve the bold and visionary agenda it identified for the future,” she said.

Oh no, how terrible.

Feb 1, 2019

By EMS1 Staff

3. Socially equitable
  4. Reliable and prepared

Oh no, how terrible.

I forgot to thank you for their free advertising i'm sure the ppl at infowars will appreciate you ADVERTISING their brand for free and on a post thats[ popular LOL.

Feb 1, 2019

By EMS1 Staff

3. Socially equitable
  4. Reliable and prepared

Oh no, how terrible.

I forgot to thank you for their free advertising i'm sure the ppl at infowars will appreciate you ADVERTISING their brand for free and on a post thats[ popular LOL.
perv-top.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back