Al-Jazeera TV: A new Osama Bin Laden Video? - UPDATE

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Al-Jazeera TV: A new Osama Bin Laden Video? - UPDATE
As soon as we began to hear these reports, we immediately contacted Al-Jazeera Television. Our phone calls were ignored for a good portion of the evening until finally we got through. Al-Jazeera is keeping "whatever they have" very hush hush. They haven't confirmed or denied these initial reports of having another Osama Bin Laden video. While these reports may end up leading nowhere, one does not find it hard to conceive that Osama Bin Laden may believe it is in his best interest to warn the United States for not following his "Message to the People" Speech.

If Al-Jazeera were instructed to air this new tape, one would likely see it aired on the popular Arabic News Commentary show, "Today's Harvest". This show airs late night during Ramadan and is roughly around 4:00 PM EST in the United States.

While it is not clear and concise as to who won the election, it is safe to assume that President Bush has won re-election. If Osama truly wants to back up his word of "Leaving the security of the States in their own hands", then it isn't hard to believe that Osama may have already given another tape to Al-Jazeera TV expressing his new feelings towards the US for re-electing the President.

Whether or not Al-Jazeera TV is actually in possession of a new video is still up in the air. Our sources tell us they are, and Al-Jazeera hasn't denied it yet. If this story develops, we'll keep you updated.

Well if they have another one, excuse my profanity but we need to start finding these source's of thiers, to get this cum guzzling fuckface. If thier getting tapes we need to kiddnap some of their producers and figure out where these tapes are coming from. Also if so why another tape, I think it's the only option he has now. He can't attack he's too weak, so he makes these pathetic tapes. Well I say :gives: what he says on this one. Only thing I care about is that he gets caught.

It will be interesting to see if this video is also shot from only the waist up. I've heard rumors that he might have a severe injury, possible amputation???

Some said that he looked like he was floating (not standing) in the latest video.

I guess it really doesn't matter. His cave must be pretty small.

As a side note, isn't having Al Jazeera receiving these videos, giving US intelligence an ample opportunity to find out where he is? With all the knick knacks and personel at the US's disposal, you think an CIA informant could somehow sneak there way into that orginzation and track these sources.

Isaac Brock said:
As a side note, isn't having Al Jazeera receiving these videos, giving US intelligence an ample opportunity to find out where he is? With all the knick knacks and personel at the US's disposal, you think an CIA informant could somehow sneak there way into that orginzation and track these sources.

it does make sense

you think an CIA informant could somehow sneak there way into that orginzation and track these sources.

From what I understand, Al-J recieves a message to go to a certian location and there they find the tape, so it would be pretty difficult to determine his location from this. If I were the CIA I would get my hands on the original tape and determine it's manufactuer and point of sale. Also can't they extract material that was erased or recorded over on magnetic tape?

wolvie20m said:
Well if they have another one, excuse my profanity but we need to start finding these source's of thiers, to get this cum guzzling fuckface. If thier getting tapes we need to kiddnap some of their producers and figure out where these tapes are coming from. Also if so why another tape, I think it's the only option he has now. He can't attack he's too weak, so he makes these pathetic tapes. Well I say :gives: what he says on this one. Only thing I care about is that he gets caught.

Amen wolvie, who gives a rats ass about another video. The next time I see him I would like for it to be with a head on a pole. His pals arent going to be dumb enough to be caught delivering a tape to AJ. Blind drops and covert contact with them makes that unlikely. If he lives long enough his ass will be caught.

Forum List

Back