Al-Jazeera for Obama

Yeah, but Bush declared them terrorists, not long after he declared them our friends, don't you know? Anyone with brown skin is a terrorist.

Rumsfeld, Condi, and I think even Bush himself have gone on Al Jazeera to do interviews.

Why would they do that if Al Jazeera were terrorists? Wouldn't that be palling around with terrorists?

Al Jazeera is nothing but a pro-terrorist, America hating TV network. Now they support your boy Obama. Great.

a quote from the article.

"Al-Jazeera is the mouthpiece for al-Qaida and other terrorist groups and inspires foreign Muslim fighters to go to places like Iraq and Afghanistan to kill Americans. Accuracy in Media produced a documentary about the channel, warning U.S. cable and satellite providers to beware of its incendiary programming.

Our video showed clips of terrorists saying they went to Iraq to kill Americans because of what they saw on Al-Jazeera. "

:clap2: yay! you're voting for someone who is praised by people who hate America. Others are Louis Farrahkan, George Soros, and various Iranian leaders.

Aren't you proud? :D

......and here's another tidbit for your reading pleasure.

"Judea Pearl, father of slain Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl, has called Al-Jazeera “today’s greatest recruiter for terrorism.” Daniel Pearl was murdered by al-Qaida.

In July of this year, Pearl notes, Al-Jazeera threw a birthday party for Samir Kuntar, a released terrorist who had smashed the head of a 4-year-old girl with his rifle butt in 1979 after killing her father before her eyes. Kuntar had been released by Israel in exchange for the bodies of two Israeli soldiers, who were kidnapped by Hezbollah in 2006.

Kuntar’s birthday party was “initiated and choreographed by Al-Jazeera’s bureau in Beirut and aired on Al-Jazeera TV July 19,” Pearl noted. "

Man, it's great to have folks like Al Jazeera on your side!!!

October 21, 2008
Al Qaeda and the Election
By Raymond Ibrahim

Is al Qaeda trying to influence the American presidential election?

Former counterterrorism coordinator Richard Clarke recently suggested that al Qaeda may be trying to do so. After describing al Qaeda's recent attacks in the Middle East (Yemen, Pakistan), Clarke stated that these strikes may have been primarily geared at aggrandizing al-Qaeda's capabilities via the media.

He then concluded that "Even more likely is the possibility that al Qaeda would hope the ["media-amplified"] attack would benefit John McCain. Opinion polls, which, as noted above, al Qaeda reads closely, suggest that an attack would help McCain. Polls in Europe and the Middle East also suggest an overwhelming popular support there for Barack Obama. Al Qaeda would not like it if there were a popular American president again."
Clarke does not, however, explain why it is that al-Qaeda eschews a "popular president"or what that even means. Nor does he explain why al-Qaeda would want McCain, of the two candidates, the one who has been more forthright about associating Islamic ideology with al-Qaeda.

Moreover, the recent attacks in Yemen and Pakistan reveal very little: Islamist organizations have been attacking "apostate" governments from the beginning, well before 9/11; there is no reason to tie these events to American elections and certainly not see them as benefiting McCain.

That said, there is plenty of evidence that al-Qaeda has long been interested in influencing the outcome of American elections. Their primary method is propaganda -- those many chastising al-Jazeera communiqués by Osama bin Laden and his Second Ayman Zawahiri that have become mainstays over the years. The most obvious example is when a long bin Laden video surfaced days before the 2004 presidential election (Bush and Kerry).

Article

Leftist media for Obama, could they be making Al Qaeda’s job easier?

PLease read the entire article to understand the opening paraghaphs and my question.

I am guessing that the Jesus freaks who call Al Jazeera a terrorist supporting network have never ever watched the channel for one minute?

Am i correct?

Some of the best British and American journalists work for Al Jazeera...the majority of the newsreaders and reporters are British or american.... very famous and reputable journalists who have previously worked for CNN, BBC etc etc..

AL Jazeera is in my opinion an excellent and unbiased broadcaster.. .I have never seen anything anti american or west.

Fox news however is a terrorist supporting, right wing nutcase of a channel...

Sad... That half of the country wants a President that terrorists want to be President...

Newsmax.com – Al-Jazeera for Obama

I'm surprised that there's people in this country who would read NewsMax as if it were true. Here's the terrorist loving Al Jazeera's "hit piece" on the McCain Palin campaign:

[YOUTUBE]zRqcfqiXCX0[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, it made them look bad. Perhaps they didn't show the decent people (sort of like our own media- go for extreme to make it interesting) but it wasn't editing that made those people say those things.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMxFTENTB-0"]Here's[/ame] a link to a video of Al Jazeera's coverage of McCain right after the convention. It seemed fairly even handed to me. You hear a lot about bringing democracy to the middle east and having them accept our values- freedom of speech and freedom of the press are core to that. Al Jazeera is the only free press, the only good source of free speech there. And this terrorists stuff is laughable. They don't kiss American ass, like we like to kiss our own, but do you expect them to? Would you expect our press to kiss the ass of the Britain when it reports on something going on there? And they're our allies.

Then you go to a site like NewsMax which is propoganda in its purest form and not worth the pixels it takes up on my screen. Notice the title of the article? Al Jazeera for Obama. If you read that title only and walked away, no doubt you'd get the impression they have endorsed Obama. It doesn't say that anywhere in the article. Why use that title? Several studies over the last few years have shown that a) people often just skim headlines so titles like that will stick and create false impressions, and b) further studies have shown that even if you read the article, over time as memory of the article fades, you're more likely to remember the false impression given by the title as a fact given in the story. They are actively working with the intent to deceive.

Al Jazeera has cooperated with the U.S. in providing copies of tapes from kidnappers so our intelligence can analyze them. They have worked with families of Westerners who were kidnapped, playing the families videos over the air with pleas for their loved one's safe return.

It's just disgusting what people will do these days. I know it happens on the other side too, but these people at NewsMax are just unabashed propogandists.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back