Al Gores new 9 million dollar home!!!!

Gore was a business man before becoming VP. Remained one all through his time as VP and to this day...

His dad (lifetime senator and business man) left with stake in an oil company, he had occidental petroleum stock, has a share in a zinc mine on his own property, and oh so much more.....

Al Gore's family linked to corrupt oilman - Americas, World - The Independent

FEC ISSUES RECORD FINES IN DEMOCRATS' SCANDALS

Washingtonpost.com: Campaign Finance Special Report

Political Campaign Reform under Bill Clinton

Another Scandal for Al Gore

CorpWatch : Al Gore: The Other Oil Candidate

AllPolitics - Buddhist Nuns Admit Destroying Documents - Sep. 4, 1997

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1571/is_19_16/ai_62349851/

A Gore scandal guide for dummies - Salon.com

I tried to stay off all sources that might be considered right wing or biased to the right.... These are a short little list.... he is as dirty as they come.....

After the Supreme Court appointed Bush President, Gore, instead of sulking, went into business.

Unlike Bush, he did not need the Bin Laden family to bail him out after each failure. He took a modestly wealthy inheritance and, by investing in the hi-tech market when it was on a downer, made a fortune.

Now that is good old American Capitalism. But Skooker, being a dedicated Communist, cannot stand that.

Provide some links to substantiate any of the drivel you just posted.

LOL!!! We have to provide cites for opinions now?!?! You got any cites that prove bin Laden didn't bribe the USSC?

I just thought seeing the story of the 9 milliion $ house was fcukking hysterical. How hard must he laugh..........at the fact that he has tens of millions of people bamboozled with a gigantic hoax, most of whom are devout anti-capitalist types, and he goes out and buys this mega-expensive home, yet he's still treated like a God by them. Meanwhile, he just spit RIGHT IN THEIR EYE!

How many times do you guys have to be told. Gore doesn't count. He is not a scientist. In fact, he states unequivically that he is not a scientist. It is the scientists that are presenting the evidence that you fellows must counter. As in provide evidence that shows that the warming is not happening, and if it is, then it has nothing to do with the GHGs that we are putting into the atmosphere.,

Thus far, you have presented nothing that would stand as evidence. The absorbtion spectra of CO2 is still the same as it was in 1858. The rise in temperature follows the rise in CO2 quite well, with the natural cycles of climate nicely superimposed on that rising curve.

Thus far the only real scientists that you have are also the same ones that testified for the tobacco companies as to the harmlessness of tobacco. Can you say whores?

How many times do you guys have to be told. Gore doesn't count. He is not a scientist. In fact, he states unequivically that he is not a scientist. It is the scientists that are presenting the evidence that you fellows must counter. As in provide evidence that shows that the warming is not happening, and if it is, then it has nothing to do with the GHGs that we are putting into the atmosphere.,

Thus far, you have presented nothing that would stand as evidence. The absorbtion spectra of CO2 is still the same as it was in 1858. The rise in temperature follows the rise in CO2 quite well, with the natural cycles of climate nicely superimposed on that rising curve.

Thus far the only real scientists that you have are also the same ones that testified for the tobacco companies as to the harmlessness of tobacco. Can you say whores?

Well then I expect you to stop defending him like you did a little bit ago.....

Come and listen to a story about a man named Al
A poor loserman, he made Goldman Sachs his pal,
Then one day he was shootin off his mouth,
And through the air he saw CO2 spewing south.

CO2 that is, carbon credits, derivative tea.

Well the first thing you know ol' Al's a Billionaire,
Hollywood said Al move away from there
Said Californy is a place that's really neato
So they loaded up the truck and moved to Montecito.

CO2, it's gold.
Carbon Credits, Goldman Sachs.

The Montecito Hillbillies!

Last edited:
Anybody hear about the new home Gore is purchasning in California?? Only 9 million dollars!!!:lol:

Still this guy has the k00ks bamboozled. Hes a total fraud to anybody who is reasonable.

I always said there are plenty of people out there who would gladly purchase a bag of dog poop for $1,000 a pop if you packaged it just right. Lots and lots of hysterical people out there..........and ALL, sheep in Gores flock!!!

Of couorse, we're all sure it will leave zero carbon footprint!!!

Stunning Pictures of Al Gore's New $9 Million Mansion Media Totally Ignored | NewsBusters.org

Jealous much?

Anybody hear about the new home Gore is purchasning in California?? Only 9 million dollars!!!:lol:

Still this guy has the k00ks bamboozled. Hes a total fraud to anybody who is reasonable.

I always said there are plenty of people out there who would gladly purchase a bag of dog poop for $1,000 a pop if you packaged it just right. Lots and lots of hysterical people out there..........and ALL, sheep in Gores flock!!!

Stunning Pictures of Al Gore's New $9 Million Mansion Media Totally Ignored | NewsBusters.org

Jealous much?

NAH no one's jealous of the POS liar, fraud, and scumbag hypocrite....

Jealous much?

LOL!!! You seem EXTREMELY jealous! Why else take SOOOOOO much effort to trash someone who isn't really the point of the subject anyway. You can't beat the science, so you have to beat the messenger. It's obvious and you're not fooling anyone. It's all a political ploy, just because you hate Al and wouldn't believe him, if he told you the sky was blue!

I haven't read every reply in this thread, so hope I am not repeating any other observations.

One thing I have noticed about Al Gore's new $9 million dollar 'environmentally friendly' residence that includes a large swimming pool and who knows what else inside, or below, underground.

Mr, 'Global Warming', and 'let's go green' amongst other agendas this guy, in my opinion, is all B.S. Unless I am blind, I do not see one SOLAR PANEL or anything else in those pictures that indicates that he is in the slightest, trying to conserve 'carbon' anything other than his wealth for his own purposes.

If Gore,and those like him,are so committed to insuring that the masses have a small carbon footprints, where the hell is his 'statement' with his new estate? Looks to me like he is totally 'on the grid', full power and full throttle. Probably has just about every 'modern' convenience, and some that the average consumer will never see or afford.

Are we tired of people like this yet? They sure seem to flourish like they are on growth hormones in this country and the world, conning people into supporting their B.S. agendas. If I am too cynical, well tough, I just have learned that many people have agendas, not all, who's goals are to promote themselves, not the programs or theories that they are pushing, they are only thee tools they use to achieve their goals.

Jealous much?

LOL!!! You seem EXTREMELY jealous! Why else take SOOOOOO much effort to trash someone who isn't really the point of the subject anyway. You can't beat the science, so you have to beat the messenger. It's obvious and you're not fooling anyone. It's all a political ploy, just because you hate Al and wouldn't believe him, if he told you the sky was blue!

Oh hello junior, tired of the sock puppets already? You are a coward and a dipshit who would agree with anything the left said. SO excuse me if i do not get too upset by anything you say.... Proxy punks have no spine....

Al surley wants to tell you something. The dinner is $2000 a plate and $15,000 for a table. He would be most happy to tell you sky is blue. However if he can get $5000 a plate and $25,000 a table he will be even more happy to tell you the sky is most defiantly blue behind the clouds.

gatekeeper says it like i would --- what is gore saying by buying that palace other than that he is a liar (in the linked article he claimed that every penny he made went into his non-profit) ?

Looks to me like the jig is up for Albert and his army of pseudo-science worshipers. And I for one am dam glad to see it....

Bump.

I like my song...and so does Granny!

Forum List

Back