Al Gores new 9 million dollar home!!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Anybody hear about the new home Gore is purchasning in California?? Only 9 million dollars!!!:lol:

Still this guy has the k00ks bamboozled. Hes a total fraud to anybody who is reasonable.

I always said there are plenty of people out there who would gladly purchase a bag of dog poop for $1,000 a pop if you packaged it just right. Lots and lots of hysterical people out there..........and ALL, sheep in Gores flock!!!

Of couorse, we're all sure it will leave zero carbon footprint!!!

Stunning Pictures of Al Gore's New $9 Million Mansion Media Totally Ignored | NewsBusters.org

After the Supreme Court appointed Bush President, Gore, instead of sulking, went into business.

Unlike Bush, he did not need the Bin Laden family to bail him out after each failure. He took a modestly wealthy inheritance and, by investing in the hi-tech market when it was on a downer, made a fortune.

Now that is good old American Capitalism. But Skooker, being a dedicated Communist, cannot stand that.

After the Supreme Court appointed Bush President, Gore, instead of sulking, went into business.

Unlike Bush, he did not need the Bin Laden family to bail him out after each failure. He took a modestly wealthy inheritance and, by investing in the hi-tech market when it was on a downer, made a fortune.

Now that is good old American Capitalism. But Skooker, being a dedicated Communist, cannot stand that.

Provide some links to substantiate any of the drivel you just posted.

I don't think Gunny wants the entire Fahrenheit 9/11 film posted on this site. :lol::lol::lol:

Anybody hear about the new home Gore is purchasning in California?? Only 9 million dollars!!!:lol:

Still this guy has the k00ks bamboozled. Hes a total fraud to anybody who is reasonable.

I always said there are plenty of people out there who would gladly purchase a bag of dog poop for $1,000 a pop if you packaged it just right. Lots and lots of hysterical people out there..........and ALL, sheep in Gores flock!!!

Stunning Pictures of Al Gore's New $9 Million Mansion Media Totally Ignored | NewsBusters.org

Yes, nice mansion. Geesh, all those things the "evil profits" can buy. The fraud! :rolleyes:

I don't think Gunny wants the entire Fahrenheit 9/11 film posted on this site. :lol::lol::lol:

I do not believe that there is a single person in the world who watched that all the way through. It was like watching Family Guy....it's really funny for a little while, then it just gets sort of stale.

How much substanciation have you ever provided for your drivel, Sarge?

Al Gore's $100 Million Makeover - Current TV - Generation Investment Management - An Inconvenient Truth | Fast Company

Funny guy, indeed. In one well-delivered anecdote, Gore manages to make fun of himself, the election, his relationship with his former boss, the Bush administration, and the media--and still come out on top. Gone is the robo-candidate who provided fodder for conservative bile and late-night merrymaking. (For a good time, google "SNL" and "lockbox.") After the 2000 election, Gore might have slunk away to a loser's life: a memoir here, a visiting professorship there, the occasional keynote speech or celebrity golf tournament. Instead, in what may be the greatest brand makeover in history, Gore is being hailed as a visionary who was right about everything from global warming to Iraq. At 59, he's an Academy Award winner, a bestselling author, a front-runner for the Nobel Prize, and a concert promoter who turned out to be a bigger rock star at this year's Grammys than the rock stars themselves.

What no one is talking about is that he has also become a stunningly successful businessman--and that has fueled his comeback. Since his nonelection, Gore has become a millionaire many times over, bringing him, in financial terms, shoulder to shoulder with the C-suite denizens he used to hit up for campaign cash. In addition to the steady flow of six-figure speaking gigs, he has become an insider at two of the hottest companies on the planet: at Google, where he signed on as an adviser in 2001, pre-IPO (and received stock options now reportedly worth north of $30 million), and at Apple, where he joined the board in 2003 (and got stock options now valued at about $6 million). He enjoyed a big payday as vice chairman of an investment firm in L.A., and, more recently, started a cable-television company and an asset-management firm, both of which are becoming quiet forces in their fields.

Financial disclosure documents released before the 2000 election put the Gore family's net worth at $1 million to $2 million. After years of public service--and four kids needing high-priced educations--Al and Tipper used to fret occasionally about money. Not anymore. They have a new multimillion-dollar home in a tony section of Nashville and a family home in Virginia, and have recently bought a multimillion-dollar condo at the St. Regis condo/hotel in San Francisco. Available data indicate a net worth well in excess of $100 million.

Yes, Albert Gore is a very successful businessman, and will continue to be so.

My goodness, all the envious little Conservative losers on this board.

Al Gore is one very smart fellow, and he likes to enjoy the fruits of that intelligence. And he creates his own businesses.

What's the carbon footprint on this joint?

How many carbon credits has he purchased to make sure he's doing his part?

Just sayin.... :eusa_think:

Im with you there honey! I would love to see the carbon foot print on that little place. He is a true hypocrite when it comes to right down to it.

Though I must say, 9M is rather cheap here in CA:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well now, if it is not our little Rent-a-Boy representative. Well, I substantiated what I stated. Something you have yet to do for your yap-yap.

Im with you there honey! I would love to see the carbon foot print on that little place. He is a true hypocrite when it comes to right down to it.

Given Gore's past record on investments, it is worth a great deal more than $9 million.

But please continue to try to beat on Al Gore. Like the good Birthers that you all are, you will continue to be seen as wingnuts of the tinfoil hat specie.

Why do you hate rich people? Al Gore was born rich.

Why do you hate capitalism? Are you a commie pinko or something?

Given Gore's past record on investments, it is worth a great deal more than $9 million.

But please continue to try to beat on Al Gore. Like the good Birthers that you all are, you will continue to be seen as wingnuts of the tinfoil hat specie.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Touchy bastard aren't you. Don' t you like valid questions? Or are they just to much for you to handle?

Any idea how much it costs to run a home that size? Any idea how much power it consumes? See any solar panels on the place?

Get a life, a 9M home in CA is a drop in the bucket for someone who's net value is as much as its reported to me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Touchy bastard aren't you. Don' t you like valid questions? Or are they just to much for you to handle?

Any idea how much it costs to run a home that size? Any idea how much power it consumes? See any solar panels on the place?

Get a life, a 9M home in CA is a drop in the bucket for someone who's net value is as much as its reported to me.

and how about his own personal jet?

Forum List

Back