Al gore

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
...he would be proud

60732231_2792493787444342_8411595627040866304_n.jpg

South Dakota still exists? I thought they had gone the way of betamax VCR's and ringer washers.

Oh, at first I thought you were talking about San Diego. :10: I'm about 45 minutes from San Diego, and it was rainy and cool earlier today. But when I read this I was thinking... wait, did it snow in San Diego today? :D

South Dakota still exists? I thought they had gone the way of betamax VCR's and ringer washers.
It's still there and Cold as hell Global warming hasn't reached there yet, or just forgot it was there!

It was in the 90's here yesterday when I unfortunately was hand-mixing and pouring 35 bags of concrete so I would have preferred their weather over mine.

It's still there and Cold as hell Global warming hasn't reached there yet, or just forgot it was there!

It was in the 90's here yesterday when I unfortunately was hand-mixing and pouring 35 bags of concrete so I would have preferred their weather over mine.

No you wouldn't because your concrete would not set below 40 degrees F.

I could build a fire on top. Actually pouring above 90 is kind of risky too. I kept misting the top to try to keep it from setting too fast. I guess I will know for certain tomorrow how successful I was in that.

I could build a fire on top. Actually pouring above 90 is kind of risky too. I kept misting the top to try to keep it from setting too fast. I guess I will know for certain tomorrow how successful I was in that.

No, it would not work. It is a chemical process so you would have to heat ALL of the concrete.

Lol.....here in New York every swinging dick would trade their left nut for 90 degrees. We've been using nut sack warmers around here almost every day since October. Cold as shit.....rain too! Snow here last week.

Al is a relic of a former era.

Some masons add Antifreeze in cold weather!

Lol.....here in New York every swinging dick would trade their left nut for 90 degrees. We've been using nut sack warmers around here almost every day since October. Cold as shit.....rain too! Snow here last week.

My collection of left nuts is too high. Why won't you folks ever offer up your right one so I can have an even pair to put on ebay? :21:

In the South 90+ degree weather sometimes comes with 90+ percent humidity so be careful what you wish for, especially in a place where people like you probably don't have air conditioning. It is the GD humidity that will kill ya.

Al Bore's persona and body language are so stiff and constipated, I swear it looks like he's wearing his suit with the coat hanger still in it!

Now having said that, for a man as dull-repressed-lifeless as Gore, he does occasionally come up with some hilarious statements, like "I invented the Internet." I was rolling around on the floor laughing when he said that. For some reason it's one of the funniest comments I've ever heard a politician make.

Last edited:

My collection of left nuts is too high. Why won't you folks ever offer up your right one so I can have an even pair to put on ebay? :21:

In the South 90+ degree weather sometimes comes with 90+ percent humidity so be careful what you wish for, especially in a place where people like you probably don't have air conditioning. It is the GD humidity that will kill ya.

I always hang out on the back porch in the late spring and everyday after to acclimate myself.
I'm good up to 98 on the Gulf Coast. Of course these days that means sitting in the shade with a cool drink and a fan.

I always hang out on the back porch in the late spring and everyday after to acclimate myself.
I'm good up to 98 on the Gulf Coast. Of course these days that means sitting in the shade with a cool drink and a fan.

98 degrees on the Gulf Coast? That's pretty hot even by the standards of a dude on the West Coast. Most of our heat-waves here are in the 80s-90s, but it only rarely gets so close to 100. I certainly hope you have a nice air conditioner and a lot of cold, icy beverages, lol.

98 degrees on the Gulf Coast? That's pretty hot even by the standards of a dude on the West Coast. Most of our heat-waves here are in the 80s-90s, but it only rarely gets so close to 100. I certainly hope you have a nice air conditioner and a lot of cold, icy beverages, lol.

98 is common,as are temps into the 100's along with high humidity.
What I'll never do again? Buy a house where the backyard faces north.
I'm on the sixth fairway and the north wind rips across it!! The second floor balcony is useless in the winter.

I'm on the sixth fairway and the north wind rips across it!! The second floor balcony is useless in the winter.

I am like that but for the opposite reason--it is because the front of the house faces south in full sun. I don't think the curtains/blinds on the front have been touched in a few years because it is like a supernova if you dare open them during the day.

I am like that but for the opposite reason--it is because the front of the house faces south in full sun. I don't think the curtains/blinds on the front have been touched in a few years because it is like a supernova if you dare open them during the day.

Uhhhh.....the sun rises in the east.

Al Bore's persona and body language are so stiff and constipated, I swear it looks like he's wearing his suit with the coat hanger still in it!

Now having said that, for a man as dull-repressed-lifeless as Gore, he does occasionally come up with some hilarious statements, like "I invented the Internet." I was rolling around on the floor laughing when he said that. For some reason it's one of the funniest comments I've ever heard a politician make.

Not that I like Al Gore, but he never said that.

FACT CHECK: Did Al Gore Say 'I Invented the Internet'?

But he DID say he created the internet.

Forum List

Back