Al Gore, what a loser.

Originally posted by deciophobic
do a little research and you WILL find that he did help get the internet started.

He DID SHIT!

Why don't YOU do the research and PROVE your own assertions?

Jim is exactly right, he did shit to get the internet started !

If you would like to know EXACTLY how the internet started which by the way goes back a couple of decades, I would be more than happy to give you a lesson ! (for a consulting fee, of course, a true capitalist at heart !)

Much of it emanated from the 60's actually with the first widespread network being in the 70's. The "creation" was actually in the 60's (if we're speaking of the development on paper)

Originally posted by Zhukov
It was mostly computer professors at different institutions and universities who wanted to be able to exchange information more easily (and quicker) wasnt it?

Exactly. Universities and defense agencies were the first aboard. I believe the first was called "arpanet".

LIES!! all LIES!

Al Gore did it!!

While he was having a baked potato.... or was it potatoe.

He kept the plans safe... secret and hidden..... in his lock box.

:D

Originally posted by OCA
Computer geeks lol j/k the earliest I heard about it was 90 or 91 and oit was the good ol' Information Suoerhighway.

:finger:

I've been called much worse though. In fact, just today by a few members here! :D

Originally posted by OCA
LOL Hey we are in same boat with being cursed at today

What are you gonna do, that's the life on the internet. I'm sure some of these fuckers would kill me if they had the chance! LOL

Forum List

Back