Al Gore typical lib: do as I say not as I do

Show me where you can get more energy out of a system then you put into it.

Who says you do? I don't care about your silly come ons. ANSWER THE QUESTION!!! Where does the energy that GHGs trap go, if not to heat the earth? Quit dodging the issue.

Answer my question first. You are saying that you can put 100 units of energy into a system and get 101 units out. The 2nd law says that is impossible. That would mean you can create a perpetual motion machine.

Real fucking dumb statements on you part, Walleyes. You know full well that is not what is being stated. What is being stated is that you have 100 incoming, and normally, 40 outgoing, 60 retained. Except now we have put GHGs into the atmosphere that absorb more energy, so instead of 40 outgoing, you have only 35, with 65 retained. Which means, since you are retaining more energy, the area retaining it, the atmosphere and ocean, are getting warmer.

I realize that the concept is a bit over you head, but if you spend a few hours considering it, you might eventually grasp the concept. ..........Maybe:doubt:

I hate the global warming religious freaks and their disciples because all they are about is pay to pollute.

All that shows is that you don't have a clue what it's about. It's assumed business won't want to pay, so they'll take steps not to pollute and here's the good part for the Gore-haters, Al doesn't make any money! The ones pushing hardest to defeat cap-and-trade are those who want to keep polluting like in the past. How does that work for your "radical conservationist" heart?

:cuckoo:

Al doesn't make any money? Actually this deserves its own thread to educate individuals who are so enamored with the "carbon greenies" they fail repeatedly to call out their energy hog Al Gore.

Why can't you just say Al Gore is an energy pig? That's all the OP is about. Al exemplifies the people you claim to hate.

Al Gore is a fucking polluter. :eusa_angel: If you say it, it will set you free. Promise.:lol:

Al Gore could become world's first carbon billionaire
Al Gore, the former US vice president, could become the world's first carbon billionaire after investing heavily in green energy companies.

Al Gore could become world's first carbon billionaire - Telegraph

Last edited:
Tiny, you are waxing very stupid, even for a Conservative. Have you not noticed that Al Gore holds no public office? He is a private businessman, and can do just as he pleases, invest where he desires to, same as the Koch brothers.

And whatever Al Gore does has no effect on the science behind AGW. If you wish to continue to berate Gore, why don't you do it in the flame zone, and address environmental issues here?

I would like to trade Al Gore to the Chinese for 100,000 convicts. That man can make saving Panda's seem like a bad idea.

CO2 in an eclosed environment helps raise heat. The rest we can argue about I guess. So being conservative with the condition of the world I am leaving to my son I am going to support limiting emissions. Others who liberally interpret the only small scale tests we can do must not have kids or must hate them.

To date no one has manned up and said we are at war with China and must risk ruining the world to compete.

Forum List

Back