Al Gore to Rick Perry: Climate scientists aren't motivated by money

Republicans know that EVERYONE is motivated by money. What else IS there?

Oh, yes those evil Gordon Geko Republicans :lol:

Are you seceding the point that the motivating factor behind the global warming alarmist fraud research is money?

Charles Monnett, the scientist who convinced the world that polar bears are drowning and are on the verge of extinction, has seceded that point too. After publishing his fraudulent information he was awarded millions and showered with praise and admiration. Any scientist that disagrees is compared to a holocaust denier. (APNewsBreak: Arctic scientist under investigation - Yahoo! News)

Reading your posts is like listening to a dog regurgitate dog food all over the floor.

One of the founders of Greenpeace (Patrick Moore) ditched his gig at Greenpeace because he claimed communists were using the movement to push their agenda.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwkR3uuZMIM"]Al Gore confronted on Climategate in Chicago - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd07629ezHE&feature=related"]Al Gore Meltdown at the Aspen Institute - (QUALITY SOUND VERSION) -Profanity laced rant - YouTube[/ame]

Can anyone really be this stupid?

Al Gore to Rick Perry: Climate scientists aren't motivated by money - The Hill's E2-Wire

Al Gore to Rick Perry: Climate scientists aren't motivated by money By Ben Geman - 08/26/11 05:02 PM ET

Al Gore on Friday bashed the notion that climate scientists are manipulating data for financial gain, a charge levied by global warming skeptics, including GOP White House hopeful Rick Perry.

“This is an organized effort to attack the reputation of the scientific community as a whole, to attack their integrity, and to slander them with the lie that they are making up the science in order to make money,” Gore said in an online interview.

“These scientists don’t make a lot of money. They are comfortable, as they should be, but they don’t make a lot of money. That is not their motivation for doing what they do,” Gore added.

Yeah--Al Gore's motivation is MONEY-- I think he get's about 100K everytime he makes a speech about Global warming. Scientists get their money from GRANTS--and the more Hysteria they can ring in the more money they get.

HERE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES--A MUST READ:

The Arctic ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some
places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the
Commerce Department yesterday from Consulafft, at Bergen, Norway. Reports
from fishermen, seal hunters, and explorers all point to a radical change in
climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone.
Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far
north as 81 degrees 29 minutes. Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters
showed the gulf stream still very warm. Great masses of ice have been
replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at
many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.
Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while
vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far
north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds. Within a few
years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make
most coastal cities uninhabitable.
====================_

I apologize, I neglected to mention that this report was from
November 2, 1922, as reported by the AP and published in
The Washington Post 88+ years ago_

$complete_idiots_globalwarmi.gif

Last edited:
“These scientists don’t make a lot of money. They are comfortable, as they should be, but they don’t make a lot of money. That is not their motivation for doing what they do,” Gore added.

Guess he is going to donate all the funds from that shit movie of his.... what a freekin liar Al Gore the sex crazy poodle turns out to be.

:lol:

The extraordinary part is people actually buy his bullshit.

This is the same delusional asshole that claimed he invented the internet.

Imagine that! :eek:

Its funny how people that hate rich white males will buy what the rich white man has to sell.

100 years ago you would find asshats like Gore selling snake oil at the local carnival...

"Buy these radium tablets or you will die. Your jaw may even fall off."

Gore is losing his mind. He has lost his wife, and isn't convincing anyone. Listen to him, this is desperation and anger.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SfWdDP5v_A&feature=related]Al Gore Meltdown at the Aspen Institute - Profanity laced rant as Global Warming Scam collapses - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah. You.

Becoming a scientist is not the road to riches. Just ask any graduate student or post-doctoral researcher or research professor.

The pay is better than average once you get tenured - but that process can take 12-20 years after college, during which time you get paid shit.

Anyone who wants to get rich does not go that path.

EDIT:
I just looked up the salary of one of my professors. He is a full tenured professor and is paid 92k a year. A good living - hardly rich though.

Getting to that point requires 4-7 years of getting paid 20k or less, 1-6 years of getting paid about 40k, and starting as an un-tenured assistant professor at around 60k and it usually takes 7 years for tenur.

The average income of men in the USA about 45,000 effective in 2006. It's probaly less right now due the employment situation and anothe 10 million unemployed.

Your scientist buddy is hardly in a position to complain.

Al Gore to Rick Perry: Climate scientists aren't motivated by money - The Hill's E2-Wire

Al Gore to Rick Perry: Climate scientists aren't motivated by money By Ben Geman - 08/26/11 05:02 PM ET

Al Gore on Friday bashed the notion that climate scientists are manipulating data for financial gain, a charge levied by global warming skeptics, including GOP White House hopeful Rick Perry.

“This is an organized effort to attack the reputation of the scientific community as a whole, to attack their integrity, and to slander them with the lie that they are making up the science in order to make money,” Gore said in an online interview.

Yeah--Al Gore's motivation is MONEY-- I think he get's about 100K everytime he makes a speech about Global warming. Scientists get their money from GRANTS--and the more Hysteria they can ring in the more money they get.

HERE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES--A MUST READ:

The Arctic ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some
places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the
Commerce Department yesterday from Consulafft, at Bergen, Norway. Reports
from fishermen, seal hunters, and explorers all point to a radical change in
climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone.
Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far
north as 81 degrees 29 minutes. Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters
showed the gulf stream still very warm. Great masses of ice have been
replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at
many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.
Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while
vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far
north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds. Within a few
years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make
most coastal cities uninhabitable.
====================_

I apologize, I neglected to mention that this report was from
November 2, 1922, as reported by the AP and published in
The Washington Post 88+ years ago_

View attachment 14947

And don't forget this from the 70s.

There are ominous signs that the Earth’s weather patterns have begun to change dramatically and that these changes may portend a drastic decline in food production – with serious political implications for just about every nation on Earth. The drop in food output could begin quite soon, perhaps only 10 years from now. The regions destined to feel its impact are the great wheat-producing lands of Canada and the U.S.S.R. in the North, along with a number of marginally self-sufficient tropical areas – parts of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indochina and Indonesia – where the growing season is dependent upon the rains brought by the monsoon.

The evidence in support of these predictions has now begun to accumulate so massively that meteorologists are hard-pressed to keep up with it. In England, farmers have seen their growing season decline by about two weeks since 1950, with a resultant overall loss in grain production estimated at up to 100,000 tons annually. During the same time, the average temperature around the equator has risen by a fraction of a degree – a fraction that in some areas can mean drought and desolation. Last April, in the most devastating outbreak of tornadoes ever recorded, 148 twisters killed more than 300 people and caused half a billion dollars’ worth of damage in 13 U.S. states.

To scientists, these seemingly disparate incidents represent the advance signs of fundamental changes in the world’s weather. The central fact is that after three quarters of a century of extraordinarily mild conditions, the earth’s climate seems to be cooling down. Meteorologists disagree about the cause and extent of the cooling trend, as well as over its specific impact on local weather conditions. But they are almost unanimous in the view that the trend will reduce agricultural productivity for the rest of the century. If the climatic change is as profound as some of the pessimists fear, the resulting famines could be catastrophic. “A major climatic change would force economic and social adjustments on a worldwide scale,” warns a recent report by the National Academy of Sciences, “because the global patterns of food production and population that have evolved are implicitly dependent on the climate of the present century.”

A survey completed last year by Dr. Murray Mitchell of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reveals a drop of half a degree in average ground temperatures in the Northern Hemisphere between 1945 and 1968. According to George Kukla of Columbia University, satellite photos indicated a sudden, large increase in Northern Hemisphere snow cover in the winter of 1971-72. And a study released last month by two NOAA scientists notes that the amount of sunshine reaching the ground in the continental U.S. diminished by 1.3% between 1964 and 1972.
Newsweek on the cooling world

Yeah they're not motivated by government grants that support them and their pet projects in exchange for confirming AGW.

Yes that's right folks - our government pays scientists to confirm man made global warming is fact and that you will die a horrible death if you don't buy the green bags or buy the green car or buy the carbon offsets or buy the green regulations on businesses.

Don't forget to call your representative and tell him to support Cap and Trade.

Oh and Nick, I am being sarcastic there.

Immie

Gore is losing his mind. He has lost his wife, and isn't convincing anyone. Listen to him, this is desperation and anger.

Al Gore Meltdown at the Aspen Institute - Profanity laced rant as Global Warming Scam collapses - YouTube

Hahaha...

The funny part is that those alleged "pollutants" are products of the earth itself.

May as well claim a person can die from their own germs.

Labeling CO2, without which life would not exist, as a pollutant that must be regulated has implications in every aspect of your life. We exhale CO2.

Yeah they're not motivated by government grants that support them and their pet projects in exchange for confirming AGW.

Yes that's right folks - our government pays scientists to confirm man made global warming is fact and that you will die a horrible death if you don't buy the green bags or buy the green car or buy the carbon offsets or buy the green regulations on businesses.

Immie

You mean give a small African country money just so I can produce a product because they aren't?

Pay someone to not be productive?

Sounds like typical liberal logic to me....

"it's not fair they have no money so make the productive give them money- global communism my fellow Marxists - a vision for the future."

Yes, they are motivated by money in the form of grants. I saw if firsthand with a certain agency in which the data chief of the state knew that the science wasn't there but proceeded to acquire additional grants, subsidies to pad the coffers within the state. This enabled that certain agency to be eligible for more matching funds at the federal level.

Al Gore Meltdown at the Aspen Institute - Profanity laced rant as Global Warming Scam collapses - YouTube

Hahaha...

The funny part is that those alleged "pollutants" are products of the earth itself.

Labeling CO2, without which life would not exist, as a pollutant that must be regulated has implications in every aspect of your life. We exhale CO2.

I know and so did the dinosaurs - yet they're not being blamed for ice ages.

Yet Al Gore has convinced millions of retards that they're the problem.

It's mind boggling.....

Immie

You mean give a small African country money just so I can produce a product because they aren't?

"it's not fair they have no money so make the productive give them money- global communism my fellow Marxists - a vision for the future."

Actually, my understanding of Cap and Trade is that it is the modern, read that Pope Al Gore, idea of indulgences sold by the Catholic Church 600 years ago. Quite a scam if you can get it pushed through Congress.

Immie

Hahaha...

Life wouldn't exist without ozone, either, why don' you go huff on some of that stuff for a while and get back to us.

Immie

Actually, my understanding of Cap and Trade is that it is the modern, read that Pope Al Gore, idea of indulgences sold by the Catholic Church 600 years ago. Quite a scam if you can get it pushed through Congress.

Immie

What the fuck does the pope 600 years ago have to do with modern society and modern asshats?

- I'm Nick

Immie

Immie

Your understanding is very stupid then.

Forum List

Back