Al Gore snubs Greece

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Oh now it's Gore name drop time again? Your DOD cites the climate bit our most serious national security issue darling. They know what's coming.

Oh now it's Gore name drop time again? Your DOD cites the climate bit our most serious national security issue darling. They know what's coming.

Right. You see, it works this way:
  1. DEMOCRATS LIKE CHILDREN wreck the house.
  2. Then they deny it for the next 4-6-8 years.
  3. Lay all the blame at the GOP's feet
  4. Delay and refuse to answer subpoenas or any other evidence requests.
  5. Eventually public gets sick of hearing about it and they are out of office.
  6. Then after that, for the rest of your life, if we ever bring up the names of Al Gore, Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama again, you yawn and claim we are just name dropping or deflecting!

Last edited:
Suddenly Athens is "the globe"?!?! :rolleyes:
Also, the beaches aren't "blanketed". That's what I'd call a "dusting".

Did you look at the photo of the BEACH in the link, it is completely covered in white. Meanwhile it is a RARE snowfall for the city of Athens as pointed out in the link:

"Residents of the Greek capital of Athens woke on Tuesday to rare snowfall …."

Here is a report in areas of the Northern Hemisphere getting a lot of cold and snow right now over at this THREAD I just posted the latest examples in

Suddenly Athens is "the globe"?!?! Also, the beaches aren't "blanketed". That's what I'd call a "dusting".
Did you look at the photo of the BEACH in the link, it is completely covered in white. Meanwhile it is a RARE snowfall for the city of Athens as pointed out in the link:"Residents of the Greek capital of Athens woke on Tuesday to rare snowfall …." Here is a report in areas of the Northern Hemisphere getting a lot of cold and snow right now over at this THREAD I just posted the latest examples in
Not very thick, but that can be matter of what you're used to. Doesn't have any bearing on my first sentence, however. Gore doesn't comment on weather reports. In my experience those who know the subject, discuss it; those that don't, bring up Gore.

Suddenly Athens is "the globe"?!?! Also, the beaches aren't "blanketed". That's what I'd call a "dusting".
Did you look at the photo of the BEACH in the link, it is completely covered in white. Meanwhile it is a RARE snowfall for the city of Athens as pointed out in the link:"Residents of the Greek capital of Athens woke on Tuesday to rare snowfall …." Here is a report in areas of the Northern Hemisphere getting a lot of cold and snow right now over at this THREAD I just posted the latest examples in
Not very thick, but that can be matter of what you're used to. Doesn't have any bearing on my first sentence, however. Gore doesn't comment on weather reports. In my experience those who know the subject, discuss it; those that don't, bring up Gore.

You said it was "dusting" I corrected you, then you reply with a backtrack "Not very thick", Thus you were wrong. You have poor eyes.

You said "suddenly Athens is the globe? " (strawman attempt) which no one said it was, I then corrected you by showing that large areas of Northern Hemisphere are getting whacked with cold and snow, a lot of it heavy, INCLUDING the Mediterranean region. The link here talked about a LOT of record lows in the region. You are dishonest.

You complained that Gore doesn't do weather (which no one said he does, another strawman attempt on your part) If you bothered to look and read the link, you would (hopefully) understand why Al $$$ Gore's name was dragged in from left field, even though he was not mentioned at all in the link, even heard of Sarcasm, no? You are not a bright man.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, much of the USA just underwent a prolonged heat wave in January. Therefore, the deniers all look like total retards.

That's the problem with the stoopid "Look, a snowflake!" denier claims that we regularly see every winter. They're always countered by far more extensive data showing the ongoing warming, so deniers always end up looking desperate and dishonest. But then, it's not like they're capable of anything besides dishonest cherrypicking. The data always contradicts them, so they have to find ways to deflect from the data.

Plus, there's the thing about how every denier here is a profoundly stupid human being. But that's a given. Non-morons instantly recognize and reject the denier cult scam.

DOD knows if they mention AGW, idiots like you will suddenly support higher defense spending.
Who has ever questioned any defense spending? Dead wrong on that son, really now. Hell the Pentagon cannot account for trillions it disappeared between 1998-2015. We're an empire, no one questions that money. Or the 3/4's of the world's military dictators we support. Some liquify journalists. War is our jobs program, you heard Don, damn boy.

You said it was "dusting" I corrected you, then you reply with a backtrack "Not very thick", Thus you were wrong. You have poor eyes. You said "suddenly Athens is the globe? " (strawman attempt) which no one said it was, I then corrected you by showing that large areas of Northern Hemisphere are getting whacked with cold and snow, a lot of it heavy, INCLUDING the Mediterranean region. The link here talked about a LOT of record lows in the region. You are dishonest. You complained that Gore doesn't do weather (which no one said he does, another strawman attempt on your part) If you bothered to look and read the link, you would (hopefully) understand why Al $$$ Gore's name was dragged in from left field, even though he was not mentioned at all in the link, even heard of Sarcasm, no? You are not a bright man.
Whatever, it certainly isn't "blanketing" and is rather irrelevant because snow does not necessarily indicate cooling. The average temp can go from 20 F to 25 F and you'll still get snow. As a matter of fact you may get more, because warmer air will hold more moisture. If you're so much smarter, refute THAT.

DOD knows if they mention AGW, idiots like you will suddenly support higher defense spending.
Who has ever questioned any defense spending? Dead wrong on that son, really now. Hell the Pentagon cannot account for trillions it disappeared between 1998-2015. We're an empire, no one questions that money. Or the 3/4's of the world's military dictators we support. Some liquify journalists. War is our jobs program, you heard Don, damn boy.

Who has ever questioned any defense spending?

Every liberal since 1968.

Hell the Pentagon cannot account for trillions it disappeared between 1998-2015.

You listening to that AOC idjit?

You said it was "dusting" I corrected you, then you reply with a backtrack "Not very thick", Thus you were wrong. You have poor eyes. You said "suddenly Athens is the globe? " (strawman attempt) which no one said it was, I then corrected you by showing that large areas of Northern Hemisphere are getting whacked with cold and snow, a lot of it heavy, INCLUDING the Mediterranean region. The link here talked about a LOT of record lows in the region. You are dishonest. You complained that Gore doesn't do weather (which no one said he does, another strawman attempt on your part) If you bothered to look and read the link, you would (hopefully) understand why Al $$$ Gore's name was dragged in from left field, even though he was not mentioned at all in the link, even heard of Sarcasm, no? You are not a bright man.
Whatever, it certainly isn't "blanketing" and is rather irrelevant because snow does not necessarily indicate cooling. The average temp can go from 20 F to 25 F and you'll still get snow. As a matter of fact you may get more, because warmer air will hold more moisture. If you're so much smarter, refute THAT.

THAT amount of snow in ATHENS GREECE is very unusual, that is the point you ignorantly goofed on. It was widespread cold and snow that is unusual for the whole Mediterranean region, that you also failed to consider. It was way COOLER than usual for the region, thus your argument you made is dead on arrival:

"The average temp can go from 20 F to 25 F and you'll still get snow."

The whole region was COLDER than usual, which is WHY they got all that snow instead of the usual rain ATHENS normally get. Hell I TOLD you this fact earlier with evidence, you ignored it with your pointless 20 to 25F and still get snow argument which was IRRELEVANT in this case since it was MUCH COLDER than usual in Greece!

From the link you couldn't have read since you missed this fact:

"Athens beaches buried in snow as temperatures across Greece hit record lows"

emphasis mine

and,

"In northern Greece, where an all-time low of -23 C was recorded in the city of Florina, highways, rail and bus services were disrupted."

emphasis mine

You didn't bother to watch the VIDEO in the link that showed areas of HEAVY snow cover in Greece some of it in Athens, stop being dumb over this!

Wake up!

Last edited:

THAT amount of snow in ATHENS GREECE is very unusual, that is the point you ignorantly goofed on. It was widespread cold and snow that is unusual for the whole Mediterranean region, that you also failed to consider. It was way COOLER than usual for the region, thus your argument you made is dead on arrival:

The whole region was COLDER than usual, which is WHY they got all that snow instead of the usual rain ATHENS normally get. Hell I TOLD you this fact earlier with evidence, you ignored it with your pointless 20 to 25F and still get snow argument which was IRRELEVANT in this case since it was MUCH COLDER than usual in Greece!

emphasis mine

and,

"In northern Greece, where an all-time low of -23 C was recorded in the city of Florina, highways, rail and bus services were disrupted."

emphasis mine

You didn't bother to watch the VIDEO in the link that showed areas of HEAVY snow cover in Greece some of it in Athens, stop being dumb over this!

Wake up!
You're the one that needs to wake up. They're talking about weather. AGW is about climate. FYI, where I live there hasn't been any snow yet. Explain that.

emphasis mine

and,

emphasis mine

Wake up!

main-qimg-75e474bfc437248606b39fe8b7ee08d3.webp

Rossby Waves

caption.png

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F722113%2F516f2a28-1ed5-4c70-8b67-b555e432675f.jpg

Forum List

Back