Al Gore = Mega-Wealthy!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Worth at least 100 million. And look what a close friend of his has to say about Gore's focus on his passion.............

“Maybe there’s someone as knowledgeable and passionate about climate change. I just haven’t met that person,” said Orin Kramer, a leading New York hedge fund manager, friend of Gore and top Democratic campaign bundler. “His schedule is intensely busy, and my sense is he lives a life that profoundly reflects his values and passions.”

Al Gore has thrived as green-tech investor - The Washington Post

Hmmmm.......he's a hedge fund manager!!!:D:D:2up: And we're all sure he's investing in cranberries!!!

All Gore has made tens of millions fleecing mental cases who think his shit is about love of the environment...............

sheep-off-of-cliff.jpg

He learned one thing real well as Vice President...........there are suckers born every day!!!:coffee:

614-4.jpg

Mind you........I give the guy loads of credit. He really is a genius.........but its the fucking k00k followers that get me howling on shit like this. Funnier than a frog in a glass of milk.

What's wrong with investing in what you believe in? I thought you said all this green stuff was losing money. If so, how's Gore making his? You seem to be talking out of both sides of your mouth.

What's wrong with investing in what you believe in? I thought you said all this green stuff was losing money. If so, how's Gore making his? You seem to be talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Apparently it never dawned on you that Gore is pushing the green agenda not because he cares about "saving the planet"...but to get even more wealthy off gullible people like you.

Apparently it never dawned on you that Gore is pushing the green agenda not because he cares about "saving the planet"...but to get even more wealthy off gullible people like you.

VP Gore undoubtedly loves the fact that the tiny (15%) minority of deniers has a big voice -- keeps him in business.

Too funny -- anti-sciencers are jealous of VP Gore earning millions of dollars selling green stuff - lmao.
But what's even funnier is, if it weren't for the deniers VP Gore wouldn't be in such high demand to pitch his green agenda to many various groups. IOW's, if deniers don't like the fact that VP Gore has gotten rich -- in the words of a former Republican candidate for POTUS "blame yo'sef'."

In a poll taken July 12-16, 70 percent of respondents said they think the climate is changing, compared with 65 percent in a similar poll in March. Those saying it’s not taking place fell to 15 percent from 22 percent, according to data set to be released this week by the UT Energy Poll.

VP Gore undoubtedly loves the fact that the tiny (15%) minority of deniers has a big voice -- keeps him in business.

Too funny -- anti-sciencers are jealous of VP Gore earning millions of dollars selling green stuff - lmao.
But what's even funnier is, if it weren't for the deniers VP Gore wouldn't be in such high demand to pitch his green agenda to many various groups. IOW's, if deniers don't like the fact that VP Gore has gotten rich -- in the words of a former Republican candidate for POTUS "blame yo'sef'."

In a poll taken July 12-16, 70 percent of respondents said they think the climate is changing, compared with 65 percent in a similar poll in March. Those saying it’s not taking place fell to 15 percent from 22 percent, according to data set to be released this week by the UT Energy Poll.

OH YEAH, we are real jealous of this...from the article

Fourteen green-tech firms in which Gore invested received or directly benefited from more than $2.5 billion in loans, grants and tax breaks, part of President Obama’s historic push to seed a U.S. renewable-energy industry with public money.

Last edited:
and notice how they call Obama stealing taxpayers monies to give to his buddies in businesses HISTORIC

vote this historic corrupt crook out of office people, WE CAN'T AFFORD four more years

OH YEAH, we are real jealous of this...from the article

Fourteen green-tech firms in which Gore invested received or directly benefited from more than $2.5 billion in loans, grants and tax breaks, part of President Obama’s historic push to seed a U.S. renewable-energy industry with public money.

What's your point?

You can see in this chart below that historical oil and gas subsidies are over 13 times larger than renewable energy (not including biofuels) subsidies:

So, let me get this straight:

Gore's rich not because of gullible leftists who buy his propaganda and his various companies' services -- he's rich because of people who DON'T buy his nonsense or his various companies' services.

Makes perfect sense. If you've had head trauma. :eusa_whistle:
Oh, look! More people are buying into the AGW cult's false claim that weather is climate!

Like I said above.........good for him. Im just making fun of all the dumbasses who think his intentions are anything more than making Benjamins. Gore is a guy who figured out long ago that there were a few million suckers who would contribute to a market baed upon a gigantic hoax.......and give him credit.:clap2:

Just sucks that its on the taxpyers dime.........and phoneys like Gore are making mega-bucks on a fringe energy source.

Congratulation s0n..........you get the USMessageBoard award for "POST OF THE YEAR THAT MAKES ZERO SENSE"

Forum List

Back