Al Gore “laying low” in Canada

As America's biggest TURKEY, I think he is just playing it safe. We can only hope he tries to fly home soon. The way turkeys fly and all. "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly." - WKRP in Cincinnati circa 1980's.

;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FXSnoy71Q4"]WKRP Turkey Drop "As God as my witness I thought turkeys could fly"[/ame]

The more I think about it, that show may be pretty indicative of our current White House.

As America's biggest TURKEY, I think he is just playing it safe. We can only hope he tries to fly home soon. The way turkeys fly and all. "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly." - WKRP in Cincinnati circa 1980's.

;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FXSnoy71Q4"]WKRP Turkey Drop "As God as my witness I thought turkeys could fly"[/ame]

That is still Hilarious!! :lol::lol:

I view Algore as patient zero in this malady that science must bear and now address.

Honestly, I did not want to believe that the scientists themselves would be willing to compromise the integrity of science. In fact, I always denied that they were capable of doing so.

What a disappointment. They are worthy of disdain.

It's been pretty obvious from day one that they never believed the science themselves because they haven't changed their habits much.

Al Gore is a prime example of contradiction.....he uses 5 different computers to monitor the web with huge plasma screens and he soaks up more electricity then any 5 normal families all by himself.

None of the Global Warming legislation was designed to prevent waste but instead just to fleece Americans of their cash. Where the money was going in their carbon tax bills and cap & trade bills was a dead giveaway.

It's really part of the war against fossile fuels and the economic war against the United States. And liberal leaders, the useful idiots that they are, are in it for the long haul.

ALGORE, apparently "Out of Hiding" He's Baaaaaack..........

FT.com / Comment / Opinion - Time is up for short-term thinking in capitalism

Using quotes from those such as Albert Einstein and Winston Churchill. The guy is a trip.
In my opinion Gore is for GORE and his cronies and no one else. Probably looking to secure another 'killing" through investments.

As it says at the bottom of the article:
"Al Gore is the former vice-president of the US and is now chairman of Generation Investment Management".

http://www.generationim.com/about/

Last edited:
Because in the long term we are all dead. Even pointless opinion pieces have a carbon print. The polar bear says he doesn't like you in that way. If you continue to annoy him, he'll have to ask you to get off the bar room floor and leave. Yes, we still have ice for your drinks. It didn't all melt.

He's just putting the final touches on his "spin and deny" money raising speech.
It's going to be a good one too.

I'm sure the lemmings led by Ed Bagley will be coughing up for him. :lol:

I wonder if anyone in the LSm will have any nads at all to ask him the hard questions.

cool - this is where all the boards scientists hang!

Yes it is, and thank you, 'Mister Science Chairman' for showing up, let the climate analysis begin. :lol::lol:

If you read his quote exactly, "this is where all the boards scientists hang out", versus board's, that is more credit than is deserved. Also the data suggests otherwise. I know a couple of people on other boards who are scientists and they don't post here. It is cold here. How is that for a start on the climate thingy. Gore found a polar bear your going to like Canuck. See post #26.

Last edited:
al gore has been found in the mountains in Canada after the news of ClimateGate was released

HeadinSnow.jpg
Can't be him. The body's too skinny.

Best. Sit Com. Thanksgiving. Episode. Ever.

Not to mention the best line of that show as well.

Les Nessman doing the Hindenburg explosion take off is such a scream.

Of course it can't be him Fitz the head's ion the wrong place. The only way to get Gore's head into a snowbank is to shove his ass in first.

Gore remains the only major politician in America so stupid as to believe his won propaganda

He's just putting the final touches on his "spin and deny" money raising speech.
It's going to be a good one too.

I'm sure the lemmings led by Ed Bagley will be coughing up for him. :lol:

I wonder if anyone in the LSm will have any nads at all to ask him the hard questions.

What is the deal with that laughable idiot crawling out of the woodwork since this story broke? All of a sudden he is on nearly every station screeching about how we can't be distracted by the MIND BOGGLING story that the entire thing was a HOAX and FRAUD perpetrated on a global level by the political left with the undeniable goal of massive redistribution of OUR wealth to nations that didn't create it or earn it. What's his problem -afraid his contract with Green TV showing another one of his silly homemade projects won't be renewed or what? Sheesh, the money he stands to lose as the result of exposing it all as the massive hoax it is - is still nothing compared to the billions Gore stands to lose. And boy, I really hope that is his reward for his role in this. Dead broke and a national joke. Has a nice ring for a bumper sticker in case he ever tries to seek public office again.

Al Gore laughed all the way to the bank on his Climate deal. God, why let the facts get in the way of a ripping good payoff.

Of course he's hiding in Canada. He'll wait till this blows down a little then he'll make a speech to defend his "Climate Change" theories. If this crap and trade deal passes in Congress he'll still be laughing his way to the bank. Whatta guy!!!!

I always find it interesting when I see, Al Gore and the words climate change and any noble cause associated with the man. Make no mistake , the very idea of man made climate change has been championed by everyone from the IPCC to G.E. but when you see a whole host of companies all the way from Toyota to Shell Oil and yes even the Champion of Man Made climate Change himself Al Gore all shouting this same mantra together, make no mistake, this has little if anything to do with saving the planet and has a whole lot to do with creating a market for products and services that will enrich thos involved in it. When you set out to market a concept to a public unwilling to accept it then you must create a need for it or demand for it, and what better way, than to use a quasi-scientific basis to support that concept. If people, including Al Gore were sincere and really wanted to support efforts to reduce pollution, then they would do so starting with themselves and then support the advancement of technology that not only is beneficial for everyone but also does not harm the environment. However this is not the goal of these individuals, not only are they selective in the technologies they support, but they use less scientific data and questionable methods to support efforts to mandate their agenda all in the quest for large profits. The proof is on the sheer number of companies that support this agenda. Ask youself this, why would an oil company , fully vested in the production of carbon based fuels be a supporter of legislation that would place caps on their production? Do you think it's because they have a desire to save the planet, or wowuld it be because that and other companies stand to gain billions in the trade of offsets by moving that production to 3rd world nations that have zero caps. Here is another example, take G.E. for instance, why do you suppose G.E. would support legisalation that would on the surface would seem to hurt them, would it be because a few years ago, G.E. created a whole new division in anticipation of trading in carbon credits. Again, spare me the noble conversations of man made global warming with IPCC supported data when anyone from a clerk to a political appointee can be on the IPCC for starters, and the scientists that produce the reports for the IPCC repeatedly are found to be in error. Why not call this what this is, Environmental Marketing Scheme! because it is NOT about Global Warming by any stretch of the imagination.

Forum List

Back