Al Gore “laying low” in Canada

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Where does Al Gore stand on Climategate?

He doesn’t stand up in debate but hunkers down in hiding, holed up in Canada.

Gore, in Toronto for the MTS Allstream Inc. fundraiser dinner last night, which raised $100,000 for the David Suzuki Foundation, according to MTS Allstream Inc. “supporting its efforts to help transform the Canadian economy in ways that are consistent with a sustainable future”, is staying in Canada for about a week.

While the Internet world reeled in shock at a time when the U.S. considers a probe of whether prominent scientists who are advocates of global warming theories are cooking the books on the truth about climate change, Gore was telling the same old jokes to a friendly green Canadian audience.

repent.gif

I view Algore as patient zero in this malady that science must bear and now address.

Honestly, I did not want to believe that the scientists themselves would be willing to compromise the integrity of science. In fact, I always denied that they were capable of doing so.

What a disappointment. They are worthy of disdain.

I view Algore as patient zero in this malady that science must bear and now address.

Honestly, I did not want to believe that the scientists themselves would be willing to compromise the integrity of science. In fact, I always denied that they were capable of doing so.

Truly

To bad they appear intent on denying, and spinning instead.

The mental illness that is extream leftism has invaded every aspect of our lives and culture.

From the Media, to Academia, to the Scientific community, and of course the Federal Government and the Massive bureaucracy it supports.

these revaluations will soon be forgotten. The Left simply has all the power, and will make this go away.

Gore, in Toronto for the MTS Allstream Inc. fundraiser dinner last night, which raised $100,000 for the David Suzuki Foundation, according to MTS Allstream Inc. “supporting its efforts to help transform the Canadian economy in ways that are consistent with a sustainable future”, is staying in Canada for about a week.

While the Internet world reeled in shock at a time when the U.S. considers a probe of whether prominent scientists who are advocates of global warming theories are cooking the books on the truth about climate change, Gore was telling the same old jokes to a friendly green Canadian audience.

Hey, the press is busy:

"When the former Republican vice presidential candidate and former Alaska governor wrote her autobiography, the AP found a copy before its release date and assigned 11 people to fact check all 432 pages."

AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check' - FOXNews.com

Its part of the attack of the corporate-funded attack machine, i.e. its a direct and highly intended outcome of a highly orchestrated, heavily-funded corporate attack campaign. We saw it over the summer w/ the health insurance industry trying to defeat Obama's health plan, we'll see it now as the U.S. Senate moves on to focus on the cap & trade bill that passed congress this summer.

This sort of paranoid thinking is odd, since the vast majority of the money in climate science is on the pro-global warming side. Among themselves, the pro-AGW scientists make no bones about their desire to get their hands on some of that cash. Thus, a British scientist wrote last month:

"How should I respond to the below? [an article questioning AGW theory] (I'm in the process of trying to persuade Siemens Corp. (a company with half a million employees in 190 countries!) to donate me a little cash to do some CO2 measurments here in the UK - looking promising, so the last thing I need is news articles calling into question (again) observed temperature increases--"

No wonder pro-global warming scientists are dogmatically committed to their theory, no matter what the data say: their livelihoods, as well as their professional reputations, depend on it. As a result, they conduct themselves like a secret cabal. Outsiders--that is to say, independent thinkers--are viewed with suspicion

Power Line - Global Warming Bombshell

Power Line - The Alarmists Do "Science": A Case Study

As Well he *SHOULD HIDE*...

He's a supporting member in the cast of characters in a gigantic HOAX of the 20th/21st Century.

He didn't find any Hurricaine illustration for his NEW BOOK...so he takes a NASA photo illustration and has hurricaines airbrushed in...

Good Bye Mr. OwlGore...we hardly knew ye...:lol::eusa_whistle:

he will be back as soon as this blows over from not getting the proper exposure it deserves

don't you worry

IMO, Al Gore is a classic example of the man who when young so much was expected of him, but, he always ended up 2nd or 3rd best and never fit in, with the in crowd.

He, IMO, has been scared and challenged by this and the results are what we see playing out as he plays Eco-Superman to the Nation and the World.

Well IMO, he doesn't measure up this time either and he is going to be exposed as a failure once again! :eek:

Mike

Last edited:
he will be back as soon as this blows over from not getting the proper exposure it deserves

don't you worry

Unfortunately, you're probably right.

Someone will fudge some other (inconventient) truth to make it look like Gore's still the climate savior, along with internet inventor. :(

This put a crimp in that fat ass wiener Gore's plans. He spent the last 8 years positioning himself to be among THE biggest winners in this global warming conspiracy -standing to make BILLIONS. But only if the conspiracy stays on track. So I'm sure he is biting his nails waiting to see which way this thing will blow. He'll lay low until he is assured the rest of the world isn't interested in the conspiracy and liberal media will refuse to cover THE biggest global conspiracy in history and is still intent on using it as the pretext for the redistribution of wealth on a global level. Their defenders are already making the rounds anywhere this story is being covered, promptly SCREECHING and shouting down anyone who wants to discuss the conspiracy -insisting we don't have the time to get sidetracked on this issue, not when doom-and-gloom is at our doorstep.

These criminals belong behind bars -but thanks to the extent and scope of this conspiracy which includes scores of the politically powerful around the world - -they will never serve time.

As America's biggest TURKEY, I think he is just playing it safe. We can only hope he tries to fly home soon. The way turkeys fly and all. "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly." - WKRP in Cincinnati circa 1980's.

I certainly wish that the Algore 'fertilizer company' and so many others, would all go to Canada and find some remote mountain range and hopefully they'd all be swept away by the gloBULL warming 'thaw' of rushing waters, unfortunantly the snow isn't melting.

Gore will probably lay low and is most likely scheming to devise another round of lies and deception to offset the billions he was dreaming of cashing in on and causing millions of people to suffer economically by forcing them into this line of pure "Krap"

What is most disturbing is that so many "Scientists" were apparently influenced by some political agenda of some, then fabricating faulty data and trends to justify to the likes of 'AlGore' to continue his 'Green War' while making billions. What were the scientists offered in exchange for their doctoring of these 'studies'?

I know that most scientists are 1000% fanatics in whatever they are investigating and use every means possible NOT to corrupt any results of same. 99% of them I am sure do their very best and desire all of their results to be as accurate as possible.

Not so with politicians, it seems the percentage for this breed, for the most part, is all about agendas benefiting them personally or their closest contributors and wealthy pals. Nothing to really do with the citizens that voted them in.

Since it is Thanksgiving, I think politicians believe EVERYDAY is Thanksgiving, and we are the turkeys. In fact I would say they should call it 'ThanksTaking' since they think the only reason that citizens exist, is to be financially harvested every day of the year.

When the hell are we going to wake up and put an end to their greedy, deceiving ways, they smile at us, shake hands, kiss babies, and in calm voices say "We are here to help you", while in fact they are robbing us blind everyday, implementing laws and statutes that rob us of our liberties then they live a lifestyle like King's and Queens without any worries for their entire lives.

Al Gore and the like........K M A

As America's biggest TURKEY, I think he is just playing it safe. We can only hope he tries to fly home soon. The way turkeys fly and all. "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly." - WKRP in Cincinnati circa 1980's.

Funny, I saw that show on Hulu not long ago when someone brought it up. All those turkeys bouncing off the parking lot, OMG!! :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back