Al Gore is a friggin' FRAUD!.....And all the poof necessary is in this lil' exchange!

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbLK4RZDdzI&feature=related[/ame]
I post this now because Lord Monckton went on Glenn Beck today and fully discredited both Gores and the enviro-nazis claims. He even made an impassioned plea to Gore to debate him before the world. He's been trying to get Gore to debate him for quite some time. Of course Gore abjectly refuses. He's such a liberal pussy!

ALL of you should check out the rerun of Beck this evening. It was classic television to be sure. But, if not, i'll be back with the Youtube next week!

Last edited:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
I post this now because Lord Monckton went on Glenn Beck today and fully discredited both Gores and the enviro-nazis claims. He even made an impassioned plea to Gore to debate him before the world. He's been trying to get Gore to debate him for quite some time. Of course Gore abjectly refuses. He's such a liberal pussy!

ALL of you should check out the rerun of Beck this evening. It was classic television to be sure. But, if not, i'll be back with the Youtube next week!

I saw that. The last graph was devastating to the eco-freak movement. Entertaining presentation too.

I saw that. The last graph was devastating to the eco-freak movement. Entertaining presentation too.
Seriously, it was compelling indeed.

When are these liberal idiots going to WTFU?

Seriously, it was compelling indeed.

When are these liberal idiots going to WTFU?

It's not liberals, it's environuts who still fall for his bullshit. ;)

YouTube - Al Gore once again exposed as disingenuous fraud

Gore has yet to engage scientists in discussion.

Gore's no scientist, but he plays one on TV (an in a movie, and in Congress).

How pathetically transparent he is.

PS. Love the thread title! ;)

If Gore debated Monckton then it would be two non-scientists doing the debating :D
Yes it would be. But if he even took on another with opposing views, he would be less transparent.

My problem with it would be that both sides would be using scientific material in a non-scientific manner. Now I need to clarify that. I have to say I would prefer to see scientists - and scientists who were credentialled in the appropriate areas - debating this issue. I know in five minutes it would be over my head but I would prefer to struggle to keep up rather than listen to propaganda from either side.

My own view on it is un-scientific but prudent (obviously I'd think that). My disappointment with the debate is that it's not scientific, it's ideological - again on both sides.

If Gore debated Monckton then it would be two non-scientists doing the debating :D
Yes it would be. But if he even took on another with opposing views, he would be less transparent.

My problem with it would be that both sides would be using scientific material in a non-scientific manner. Now I need to clarify that. I have to say I would prefer to see scientists - and scientists who were credentialled in the appropriate areas - debating this issue. I know in five minutes it would be over my head but I would prefer to struggle to keep up rather than listen to propaganda from either side.

My own view on it is un-scientific but prudent (obviously I'd think that). My disappointment with the debate is that it's not scientific, it's ideological - again on both sides.

and irrelevent I might add.

and irrelevent I might add.

It seems that most governments around the world are either accepting the theory of ACM or are hedging their bets on it. I think I'm on the hedger of bets side. I am really annoyed by the extremists who want nothing more than the end of industrialisation. But then I'm annoyed by the extremists who want nothing done at all to deal with global climate change. Everybody pisses me off! :lol:

It seems that most governments around the world are either accepting the theory of ACM or are hedging their bets on it. I think I'm on the hedger of bets side. I am really annoyed by the extremists who want nothing more than the end of industrialisation. But then I'm annoyed by the extremists who want nothing done at all to deal with global climate change. Everybody pisses me off! :lol:

That's about the size of it. There has to be some middle ground met. Though I will say this, Japan is one of the key reasons why a healthy environment is important. Whether GW exists or not.

Diuretic and Dogbert -- you should watch Monckton's presentation tonight on the Beck rerun. You'll change your mind on whether Gore should accept the challenge or not, if you would like to see that debate or not.

Gore vs. Monckton would be a committed idealogue (Gore) against a critical thinker (Monckton) NOT two opposing idealogues.

We don't need to be accredited scientists to debate scientific issues any more than we would need to be idealogues to do so. Part of the problem with this is the Ivory Tower elitism.

Diuretic and Dogbert -- you should watch Monckton's presentation tonight on the Beck rerun. You'll change your mind on whether Gore should accept the challenge or not, if you would like to see that debate or not.

Gore vs. Monckton would be a committed idealogue (Gore) against a critical thinker (Monckton) NOT two opposing idealogues.

We don't need to be accredited scientists to debate scientific issues any more than we would need to be idealogues to do so. Part of the problem with this is the Ivory Tower elitism.

If I wanted politics in my science, I'd watch a movie since it's more entertaining. These two are idealogues, whether you care to admit it or not. Maybe you didn't catch this:

Monckton was an unsuccessful candidate for a Conservative seat in the House of Lords in a March 2007 by-election caused by the death of Lord Mowbray and Stourton. He received no votes in the election.[6] He was highly critical of the way that the Lords had been reformed, describing the by-election procedure, with 43 candidates and 47 electors, as "a bizarre constitutional abortion."[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ...iscount_Monckton_of_Brenchley#Political_views

He's a failed politician. So him and Gore have more in common than you think.

Last edited:

If I wanted politics in my science, I'd watch a movie since it's more entertaining. These two are idealogues, whether you care to admit it or not. Maybe you didn't catch this:

Monckton was an unsuccessful candidate for a Conservative seat in the House of Lords in a March 2007 by-election caused by the death of Lord Mowbray and Stourton. He received no votes in the election.[6] He was highly critical of the way that the Lords had been reformed, describing the by-election procedure, with 43 candidates and 47 electors, as "a bizarre constitutional abortion."[7]
He's a failed politician. So him and Gore have more in common than you think.
Perhaps I didn't articulate the point well.

Monckton's arguments aren't based on ideology. Open your mind, and check him out on the Beck rerun, then come back and comment from the perspective of one informed.

You're saying that 1.) you don't even want to hear from him and 2.) You don't WANT he and Gore to debate?

You believe there's some harm in either?

If I wanted politics in my science, I'd watch a movie since it's more entertaining.
Since when is a movie science? Ever?

And since you don't want politics in "your science" you must be really unhappy with the AGW "science" in general, since -- instead of actual science which begins with 'I do not know' -- AGW "science" begins with 'we DO know' and is strictly politically motivated group think.

If I wanted politics in my science, I'd watch a movie since it's more entertaining.
Since when is a movie science? Ever?

And since you don't want politics in "your science" you must be really unhappy with the AGW "science" in general, since -- instead of actual science which begins with 'I do not know' -- AGW "science" begins with 'we DO know' and is strictly politically motivated group think.
Right. Climate science has been so soiled by politics it's simply amazing. IMO, Gore has done so much damage to climate science that some folks don't even consider it a science. And that is not the case - it's just young and interdisciplinary, thus going through growing pains, greatly exacerbated by that hack, Gore. Dogbert is clueless.

And, as all science requires critical thinking as a fundamental approach, Mockton is at least better than a politician for a debate.

Last edited:
Gore is the classic example of a boy, then a man who always was forced to play second. It's all about Gore, being a wannabe! And he doesn't care who pays for his personal pain!

Mike

Gore is the classic example of a boy, then a man who always was forced to play second. It's all about Gore, being a wannabe! And he doesn't care who pays for his personal pain!

Mike
It's amazing the followers he has, though. Non-thinkers, the lot of them. Gore is not even a good dilettante at science.

Forum List

Back