Al Gore ignores 'Earth Hour'

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Is Al Gore still considered a role model for environmentalists?

Seriously, do you really think Al Gore cares about the planet or do you think he is in it to make money????

Maybe one or two stories about him hurting the environment, or not practicing what he preaches but when is enough enough?

Al Gore ignores 'Earth Hour'

Although I believe Gore IS a hypocrite, this is coming from Worldnetdaily, which is about as reliable as Keith Olbermann to be non-partisan at the RNC. There are also no pictures of Gore's house at 8:30 p.m. on Saturday night to back this up as proof. Believe me, I'm the first one to take a whack at Gore, but this is just pure stupidity.

Although I believe Gore IS a hypocrite, this is coming from Worldnetdaily, which is about as reliable as Keith Olbermann to be non-partisan at the RNC. There are also no pictures of Gore's house at 8:30 p.m. on Saturday night to back this up as proof. Believe me, I'm the first one to take a whack at Gore, but this is just pure stupidity.
You know partisan or not, the truth is the truth!!!!! Gore and the hollywood elite are all hypocrits that are constantly saying "do as I say not as I do".

The man couldn't even be botherd to turn off his lights for ahmmmmm "30min." for earth hour. Seems kind of stupid doesn't it to set aside 30 minutes for a "earth hour". Someone needs to go back to 1st grade and learn what an hour is.........

Last edited:

Can you prove this article is incorrect?

Gore doesn't care about the world he cares about how much power his man made global warming fraud will give.

Gore or no Gore the world is a better and healthier place while you christian fascist fucks have no say in politics.

LMAO Tell me how you really feel you hippie fascist fuck.

Cry baby cry
Make your mother sigh
She's old enough to know better
So cry baby cry.

At twelve o'clock a meeting round the table
For a seance in the dark
With voices out of nowhere
Put on specially by the children for a lark.

Sorry puke I am no hippy. I was more of the "Fonzi" type growing up. Fast cars and faster girls. Leather jackets and switchblades. I was a republican when it meant something. You on the other hand are a fraud.

Gore or no Gore the world is a better and healthier place while you christian fascist fucks have no say in politics.

LMAO Tell me how you really feel you hippie fascist fuck.

Cry baby cry
Make your mother sigh
She's old enough to know better
So cry baby cry.

At twelve o'clock a meeting round the table
For a seance in the dark
With voices out of nowhere
Put on specially by the children for a lark.

Sorry puke I am no hippy. I was more of the "Fonzi" type growing up. Fast cars and faster girls. Leather jackets and switchblades. I was a republican when it meant something. You on the other hand are a fraud.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back