Al Gore endorses Dean

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MtnBiker, Dec 8, 2003.

1. Ferdinand

Ferdinand Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I went to dictionary.com incase you wanna check it out for yourself....

Stealing:
    1. To take (the property of another) without right or permission.

2. To get or effect surreptitiously or artfully: steal a kiss; stole the ball from an opponent.

Don't you just love our English language jim... I would believe Palestinian Jew was using definition #2 there when he said

Yes, Reagan's appointed justices gave the presidential seat to Bush 5-4, although Al Gore had the majority of Americans behind him. Those judges obviously didn't see it the way MOST Americans did. Why get over this? Well the reason most of us can't get over it is because all of our complaints with Bush start with the fraudulant election. GET OVER IT? I'm still not over the OJ Simpson trial and verdict.

As Palestinian Jew said the US presidency is
    and I am mad because we have a war mongering president who's solution to everything is to "hunt 'em down"... Gotta love his english skills!

Play around with my words all you want, you seem to be better at twisting people's words and points than giving any points of your own...

2. Palestinian Jew

Palestinian Jew Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    First, I think it is hard to carry on a debate with you as you have a lot of trouble seeing points that other people make.

Secondly, I looked in a dictionary for my definition, but really, who the hell cares about the punishment BS. I think that most people here would say that he wasn't punished for breaking the law.

That's the last time you'll be calling me an idiot - 'nuff said.

I am beginning to doubt that.

Who should have been fired, and why?

I seriously hope that you do not believe that no one should have been fired. I think Tenet should be immediately removed and a new head of the CIA put in place to handle its affairs. I have no way of knowing who screwed things up, Bush has kept that tightly sealed.

That's called an interview, not intelligence. What new evidence did the reporter find out and how has it assisted in national security?

The CIA would love to get their hands on this guy, but they can't find him. But surprise, surprise, a magazine, not the CIA, has found UBL's messanger. It doesn't matter one bit what new evidence was found, just the mere fact that newsweek found the man while the CIA can't. And yes, the actual part of finding the guy is the intelligence.

So first it was the administration behind all of it, now your saying it's the entire government? LOL

I don't recall saying it was just the admin, I began making the argument that the whole gov was screwed up. You're the one that questioned why dems and repubs did nothing and i believe i made a sufficient answer.

If you want I'll come up with more examples of blatant corruption w/o any sort of punishment. What exactly would you consider proof?

3. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    Wow, your very first post on the board and you know exactly what other members are thinking already!

Another member of the tinfoil hat club!! :laugh:

"Well the reason most of us can't get over it"

Hate to break the news to you buddy, there's just a handful of whiners left holding onto 3 year old news. Do you stay up at night losing sleep over this too? LOL

The least you could do is formulate proper English sentences when criticizing anothers English. :D

And if he is a "war mongering president", how do you explain no action thus far against North Korea?

This is rich, one post on the board and you are claiming to be an expert on all of my posts. Lift that rock back up and crawl back under.

4. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    I see your points, I just think they are ludicrous and have no merit whatsoever.

He was, and I highly doubt that you'll find anybody to say otherwise, unless they want to be wrong too. Look, you may not think the punishment was harsh enough for the crime, but IT WAS PUNISHMENT! There's no way around that.

Oh, I'm not. I wouldn't suggest doing it again. Your choice though!

You keep on believing that, I just disagree.

Then point us to a link showing that the reporter used intelligence to find this person.

You may think so, but I disagree.

I have no doubt that there is plenty of corruption in the government, but we weren't discussing that. We were discussing Clinto "not being punished" - and he was.

5. Ferdinand

Ferdinand Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not claiming to be anything.. You are throwing in your own words AGAIN.

If you must know... I lose no sleep, but then again, this isn't about me.. it's about our president.

Again this isn't about me.. I'm not the president, why does my english have to be "formulated" to argue with a few tards on these messageboards?

Politics are too much for partisan minds to grasp... (Just for you dear jim)

This is my last post.. have fun dissecting it Jim.

Good Night,
    Ferdinand

6. Palestinian Jew

Palestinian Jew Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    I think this all started with me saying that Gore's support would help Dean, now it has turned into this thing about Clinton being punished.

The only thing I would further like to debate you on, that hasn't come to a standstill, is that people should be fired for incompetence.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I seriously hope that you do not believe that no one should have been fired. I think Tenet should be immediately removed and a new head of the CIA put in place to handle its affairs. I have no way of knowing who screwed things up, Bush has kept that tightly sealed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You keep on believing that, I just disagree.

3,000 americans were killed by something that should not have happened. it can only be described as incompetence that got those innocent people killed, but you believe the guy that is the head of it all has no responsiblity to take the blame for his failure.

Obviously there isn't a link to the intelligence, that would be giving away sources, something the industry doesn't take lightly.

7. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    Again? How can it be "again" when it was my first time ever responding to you?

That's good to hear! He's our president, and most likely will be for the next 5 years. Will we be hearing about his theft again in November of '04?

"tards"? This is your first and final warning if you plan on continuing to post here.

I just figured you may want to at least show a 'flash' of intelligence when laughing at anothers English skills. You don't have to though, your perogative!

Would you like to retype that in "English" this time?

8. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    3,000 Americans were killed at the hands of terrorists. Did you forget so quickly who was flying those planes? It was not the fault of anyone's incompetence.

9. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    Nothing there worth dissecting, it's all jibberish. Do you think you made a point by coming to the board to rile me and throw a few cracks at Bush? You'll need to do a little better than that, your 2 whole posts were rather amateurish. Have a wonderful night!