Al Gore Discusses the tie between Iraq and Terrorism in 1992

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WDitSbkQKIs&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WDitSbkQKIs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

1992, Hmmmmmmmmmmm? 11 years before Bush the Lesser Attacked.

What's your point? He never mentions Al Quaeda who were responsible for the 9-11 attack. No one that I know of has said that Saddam was a good man or that he didn't sponsor terrorism.

The fact, however, is that when Bush attacked Iraq, Saddam was no threat to US. His WMDs were gone. Our troops are dying for profit of Haliburton and the other Bush cronies, not Democracy.

It is a nice refresher, however, on how Reagan and Bush the Older supported Saddam through thick and thin and gassing and death.:cuckoo:

What's your point? He never mentions Al Quaeda who were responsible for the 9-11 attack. No one that I know of has said that Saddam was a good man or that he didn't sponsor terrorism.

The fact, however, is that when Bush attacked Iraq, Saddam was no threat to US. His WMDs were gone. Our troops are dying for profit of Haliburton and the other Bush cronies, not Democracy.

It is a nice refresher, however, on how Reagan and Bush the Older supported Saddam through thick and thin and gassing and death.:cuckoo:

Makes me wonder why you stayed in the Marines...you seem pretty upset about that support so why didn't you quit?

Makes me wonder why you stayed in the Marines...you seem pretty upset about that support so why didn't you quit?

I can't speak for ray....but I raised my hand when LBJ was president and I stayed in until Clinton because I loved my country... and I loved sailing on big grey ships and shooting big guns and missiles and torpedoes... and I loved going around the globe dropping the hook in strange and exotic places... and I loved conning destroyers alongside replenishment ships in rough seas... and I loved getting a pack of unruly unmotivated sailors to pull together and do something bigger and better than they thought they could do... but most of all because I loved my country. I saw the Navy change back and forth as presidents came and went... but the good things about service to my country and service in the US Navy always were there.

That's why I stayed a part of it all.

What would be refreshing is not having to see the same old worn out bullshit in every other thread. But that's teh deal, right? You just keep right on repeating the same crap until one by one people just get tired of ripping your cheesy arguments apart and go away.

What would be refreshing is not having to see the same old worn out bullshit in every other thread. But that's teh deal, right? You just keep right on repeating the same crap until one by one people just get tired of ripping your cheesy arguments apart and go away.

I'm wondering when it will finally be recognized that all the little splinter groups of terror (heads) will actually be attached to the single Islamic hydra body.....................?:rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

kinda like how all those tribal heads turned out to meet at one single native american hydra body?

kinda like how all those tribal heads turned out to meet at one single native american hydra body?

Well that's right yes, except I've never considered Native Americans as terrorists...................and it's been shown historically to the contrary so your example makes me a bit uncomfortable...........:eusa_think:

You know I've never seen this clip and it changes my view on some things.....................but there's also another clip that bothers me that's there.................and it's the statements made by deadeye Dick that should raise an eyebrow or two.................:eusa_drool: :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back