Al Gore Cleared of Charges. Massuse Fails Lie Test

Knowing that each and every Repuglicant who was foaming at the mouth over charges that former Vice President Al Gore was being investigated for possible inproper sexual advances to a masseuse, and because I know that while just about every repugnant at this board posted about how it was about time Gore was caught (that whole finding a man guilty before a trial) I just want to let you low life scum sucking shit eating cowards know that Mr. Gore has been cleared of all charges.

The fucking masseuse lied. She flunked the lie detector test. The D.A., after looking at the evidence decided there was not sufficient evidence to warrant a trial.

The fucking bitch lied.

Knowing that each and every Repuglicant who was foaming at the mouth over charges that former Vice President Al Gore was being investigated for possible inproper sexual advances to a masseuse, and because I know that while just about every repugnant at this board posted about how it was about time Gore was caught (that whole finding a man guilty before a trial) I just want to let you low life scum sucking shit eating cowards know that Mr. Gore has been cleared of all charges.

The fucking masseuse lied. She flunked the lie detector test. The D.A., after looking at the evidence decided there was not sufficient evidence to warrant a trial.

The fucking bitch lied.
Who cares about an old tard like Gore? I didn't realize he was under an investigation.

The fucking bitch lied.

It doesn't matter if he was innocent or guilty

The Cons will continue to post it as fact

The fucking bitch lied.

It doesn't matter if he was innocent or guilty

The Cons will continue to post it as fact

Facts are those little things you liberals seem to fall short of winger.

I never thought he was guilty to begin with. I mean seriously. Al Gore? Excited about anything? Yeah right.

In fact, I was saying that i found the story unlikely when it broke. It needs to be investigated. But its unlikely.

tell me why the right refuses court documentation, science and history then?

This looks like the DA did everything he could to break down the masseuse. Gore was asked only 14 softball questions. It's a rigged game.

Not that I care one way or the other, BUT as everyone I am sure is aware, the fact that no charges will be brought doesn't mean nothing happened, and neither does the fact that the bitch in question failed a lie detector test. Personally, I don't believe Gore is like that, but one never knows.

This looks like the DA did everything he could to break down the masseuse. Gore was asked only 14 softball questions. It's a rigged game.

Yea...damned polygraphs are a liberal conspiracy

Not that I care one way or the other, BUT as everyone I am sure is aware, the fact that no charges will be brought doesn't mean nothing happened, and neither does the fact that the bitch in question failed a lie detector test. Personally, I don't believe Gore is like that, but one never knows.

Actually, the story never made any sense. Not claiming Gore is a saint.....but her story didn't sound credible

Actually, the story never made any sense. Not claiming Gore is a saint.....but her story didn't sound credible

Well, for me, the timing is what makes it seem questionable, Why the delay if the "sex crazed poodle" went so crazy?

Whatever; I never really cared one way or another; that's between him, his wife and his God.

He's still a lying sack of fraud peddling shit.

The fucking bitch lied.
It was her word against his. Unless he confessed, there was never going to be a case just like with Kobe Bryant. "Lie Detectors" are not admissible in court by the way, ever think about why?

And the Goracle isn't exactly out of the woods yet:
AL GORE SEX SCANDAL SHOCKER POLICE INVESTIGATE TWO MORE - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

You doubt the National Enquirer as a source? Well then do you remember the John Edwards saga? Ends up they were right all along.

Also, the National Enquirer aren't "Journo-List" members.

OK, so the charges were that Al Gore sexually assaulted a masseuse? :rofl: :lol:

And people actually believed her. :lol:

Did she sell her story at any point to the Enquirer? :eusa_drool:

Al Gore has female pattern baldness, for Christ's sake! :cuckoo:

You deny the science of GW.

You have rewritten history to claim FDR caused the GD.

You spew hate on higher education because it often disagrees with your failed ideas.

I have had court documented proof denied by the people on the right here many times.

You people just simply deny truths when it suits you.

The fucking bitch lied.
It was her word against his. Unless he confessed, there was never going to be a case just like with Kobe Bryant. "Lie Detectors" are not admissible in court by the way, ever think about why?

And the Goracle isn't exactly out of the woods yet:
AL GORE SEX SCANDAL SHOCKER POLICE INVESTIGATE TWO MORE - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

You doubt the National Enquirer as a source? Well then do you remember the John Edwards saga? Ends up they were right all along.

Also, the National Enquirer aren't "Journo-List" members.
And the Enquirer outed LimpTard as gay. Were they Right about that too?

You spew hate on higher education because it often disagrees with your failed ideas.

I have had court documented proof denied by the people on the right here many times.

Hmmm, where is your outrage when Ravi and her ilk deny what the COTUS says? Oh that's right, just you being an idiotic partisan hack again.

Wheres ther DATA?
As a matter of fact Rush was right
where's the oil?

New Topics

Forum List

Back