Al Gore calls on Trump to resign

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Mr. Gore, who stood steadfast by President Bill Clinton during his impeachment, was asked by KTTV-11 “what’s your message to President Trump when it comes to climate?”
A chuckling Mr. Gore said “oh, my only message would be ‘resign.’”

Al Gore has become a multi-millionaire from strip mining the wallets of the brainwashed global warming alarmist.
algoremoronnnnn.jpg

Al Gore calls on Donald Trump to resign

Al Gore huh?? You mean the guy that scammed people with his climate change bullshit.

The guy who laughed all the way to the bank??

I'm sure Trump will resign tomorrow. LOL

Al Gore is the son of the late Albert Gore, the south's most Virulent Racist . Gore actually eulogized the man at his funeral. Total disgrace.

Gore is best known as a pathetic racist loser, whose failure to win his home state of Tennessee cost him the Presidency. The people who knew him best said "no"

The obvious course of action here is for Trump to respond the way you should typically respond to a liberal’s demands- do the opposite. It is an inconvenient truth that a blowhard hypocrite like Al Gore, who thinks that you become president by suing your way into office, is like a bag of cheap microwave popcorn (those bags say “Warning: contains hot oil and steam”). He wants trump to resign for the same reason that liberals keep trying to tear down conservative ideas, icons, and personalities- Trump is not controlled by the liberals and does not conform to their ideologies. I would urge Gore to ramp up his rhetoric so Trump responds by destroying the narrative for which Gore is the most recent mouthpiece- which he has done with everything thrown at him. Has anyone else noticed that the revenue from the Mexico trade deal will pay for the wall, and that all of a sudden there are no new headlines about ICE separating illegal immigrant families? No coincidence there. If there is one thing the liberal approach has done over the past year, it was to take me from being “not a fan” of Trump to being a die-hard Trump supporter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Gore, who stood steadfast by President Bill Clinton during his impeachment, was asked by KTTV-11 “what’s your message to President Trump when it comes to climate?”

Al Gore has become a multi-millionaire from strip mining the wallets of the brainwashed global warming alarmist.
View attachment 213958

So this hanging chad is still roaming the earth.

Great.

Kind of more like a pinched loaf than a hanging chad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny as hell only the Washington Times will give Gore any press.

I read his comment and thought it was funny. Suck it up Snowfakes. You people really are desperate bunch to make a thread in what was clearly meant to be humorous.

Though it was a tongue in cheek response, he was right the Orange Menace should resign for the good of the nation.

I read his comment and thought it was funny. Suck it up Snowfakes. You people really are desperate bunch to make a thread in what was clearly meant to be humorous.

Though it was a tongue in cheek response, he was right the Orange Menace should resign for the good of the nation.

You could impeach him.....oh wait LOL

Al Gore huh?? You mean the guy that scammed people with his climate change bullshit.

Al Gore donated any money he was paid in his fight against Global Warming.

No one scammed you on global warming. You were a victim of yojr own ignorance & stupidity.

AGW is science.

No one scammed you on global warming. You were a victim of yojr own ignorance & stupidity.

AGW is science.

BS.....

Gore and Blood, the former chief of Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), co-founded London-based GIM in 2004. Between 2008 and 2011 the company had raised profits of nearly $218 million from institutions and wealthy investors. By 2008 Gore was able to put $35 million into hedge funds and private partnerships through the Capricorn Investment Group, a Palo Alto company founded by his Canadian billionaire buddy Jeffrey Skoll, the first president of EBay Inc. It was Skoll’s Participant Media that produced Gore’s feverishly frightening 2006 horror film, “An Inconvenient Truth”.

Blood And Gore: Making A Killing On Anti-Carbon Investment Hype

Yeah, he should resign because record low unemployment among minorities is a terrible thing (for the Democratic Party).

View attachment 213958

Al's got it right.

Al Gore is the son of the late Albert Gore, the south's most Virulent Racist . Gore actually eulogized the man at his funeral. Total disgrace.

Gore is best known as a pathetic racist loser, whose failure to win his home state of Tennessee cost him the Presidency. The people who knew him best said "no"
AL Gore was in a marriage of convenience to a woman who acted as his mustache. I heard he moved to SF and spends alot of time sexually harassing a string of masseuses, which probably was a story floated to make him look less like Rock Hudson or Jim Nabors and more like Harvey Weinstein

I call on algore to kill himself.

Along with about 10 million libturd parasites.

That would eliminate 60 million potential democrook voters when you account for their multiple votes.

I call on algore to kill himself.

Along with about 10 million libturd parasites.

That would eliminate 60 million potential democrook voters when you account for their multiple votes.

Think of the reduction in carbon emissions

Well, it's up to them. Save the planet or live.

AGW is science.

BS.....

Gore and Blood, the former chief of Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), co-founded London-based GIM in 2004. Between 2008 and 2011 the company had raised profits of nearly $218 million from institutions and wealthy investors. By 2008 Gore was able to put $35 million into hedge funds and private partnerships through the Capricorn Investment Group, a Palo Alto company founded by his Canadian billionaire buddy Jeffrey Skoll, the first president of EBay Inc. It was Skoll’s Participant Media that produced Gore’s feverishly frightening 2006 horror film, “An Inconvenient Truth”.

Blood And Gore: Making A Killing On Anti-Carbon Investment Hype
You must be related to Glenn Beck. Did you put this on a blskbosrd with circles & arrows?

Gore made his money in stocks. Not by giving speeches & writing books. Not about promoting AGW.

Forum List

Back