Al Gore blows gasket.....

Explosive rage is not what I consider a characterstic of being a man.
there's a place for it. if your family is at risk, if what you love is at risk, you fight.

Why do you want to burden the American people with heavier taxes so badly? What do you have against them?

the ship of state is rudderless. tax rates are at a historic low, we have no power to rein in an out-of-control, tailspinning economy. the only way to fix it is to try and get control of it, and we're not going to do that by continuing to funnel our retirement funds and our nest eggs to the bankers in bailouts. we need a strong central democratic government to hold these crooks accountable. we need it now, and we need to fund it. we do that, or we die as a country. look around you.

Not to mention, real or not, we can't even afford to send checks to old people any longer. How are we gonna afford changing the planets natural warming/cooling cycles?

Algore's a friggin' cartoon.

He's watching his fraudulent cash cow of a lie go up in flames, and I thinks it's friggin' hysterical.

Not to mention ol' Tipper dumped his friggin' ass, and most likely took half his shit with her......No wonder he's such an unstable mofo these days.

Last edited:
Since when is looking at the evidence and applying logic a psuedo science?

Its not. However, deniers do not apply logic. Their contention is mostly based off of ideology and have this fear that global warming will lead to a global communistic takeover. That is not proper since.

That's exactly what the warmist nutburgers are trying to put over on us. Ideology is what motivates the warmists.

I am not saying that BS doesn't happen on both sides since I am really not a fan of Hanson and his antics. However, the scientific community who actually does work in this field overwhelmingly supports AGW.

Consensus isn't science. The so-called "scientific community" is sucking on the government tit. They have been corrupted.

Plus, it is not like we need a more efficient and independent energy policy. It is not like the knowledge is already out there. Amory Lovins at the Rocky Mountain Institute has delved into energy solution for numerous years.

Huh?

the ship of state is rudderless. tax rates are at a historic low, we have no power to rein in an out-of-control, tailspinning economy. the only way to fix it is to try and get control of it, and we're not going to do that by continuing to funnel our retirement funds and our nest eggs to the bankers in bailouts. we need a strong central democratic government to hold these crooks accountable. we need it now, and we need to fund it. we do that, or we die as a country. look around you.

The crooks are all sitting in Congress. Giving them more money won't solve a thing. Giving them a blank check is what got us here in the first place. It's time for the adults to take away the credit card from the children.

Since when is looking at the evidence and applying logic a psuedo science?

Its not. However, deniers do not apply logic. Their contention is mostly based off of ideology and have this fear that global warming will lead to a global communistic takeover. That is not proper since.

I am not saying that BS doesn't happen on both sides since I am really not a fan of Hanson and his antics. However, the scientific community who actually does work in this field overwhelmingly supports AGW.

Plus, it is not like we need a more efficient and independent energy policy. It is not like the knowledge is already out there. Amory Lovins at the Rocky Mountain Institute has delved into energy solution for numerous years.

The problem is that 100% of the proposed ‘fixes’ for AGW do NOTHING to actually fix the problem. Those high taxes supported and idiotic energy policies simply kill the economy while ensuring that other countries that are not killing themselves get to take up the slack. Do you actually believe that making all industry move to china because it cannot operate in the USA will cause pollution to decrease? Do you think that the 1 or 2 percent decreases that we are talking about would change anything?

What we need is the exact opposite. We need a booming economy that can invest in developing better green tech. What the political hacks are suggesting is that we screw our economy over and force exuberant amounts of cash into technology that is ineffective and broken. The left hates nuclear, an energy source that is extremely effective and clean, and wants things like solar and wind that are not ready for mainstream use. We should be exploiting nuclear energy today and invest in alternative energy sources for the future. What we cannot do is run the economy into the ground by bringing energy sources that cannot perform and cutting those that can.

Because Gore just cannot believe his political agenda is not being accepted into the mainstream he goes on the assault....And in the process leaves no doubt as to his buffoonery
‪Al Gore Meltdown at the Aspen Institute - Profanity laced rant as Global Warming Scam collapses‬‏ - YouTube

He's right, Rs are bullshitters. They politicize every issue dragging America and in this case, the world, down Don't they realize their children and grandchildren will have to pay for their stupidity? Do they care about what they do to their own kids?

No, they're retarded and totally taken in by their puppet masters.

Go figure. :dunno:

The crooks are all sitting in Congress. Giving them more money won't solve a thing. Giving them a blank check is what got us here in the first place. It's time for the adults to take away the credit card from the children.

who are the adults? you knuckle-dragging trogs? don't make me laugh. you have no solutions.

Because Gore just cannot believe his political agenda is not being accepted into the mainstream he goes on the assault....And in the process leaves no doubt as to his buffoonery
‪Al Gore Meltdown at the Aspen Institute - Profanity laced rant as Global Warming Scam collapses‬‏ - YouTube

He's right, Rs are bullshitters. They politicize every issue dragging America and in this case, the world, down Don't they realize their children and grandchildren will have to pay for their stupidity? Do they care about what they do to their own kids?

Fuckin' LMAO!

Christ, you lib's are fuckin' idiots.

Your beloved Messiah has taken the futures of AT LEAST the next two generations and flushed it completely down the fucking toilet. He's saddled them with debt that is fucking criminal......And you fuckin' morons are too blind to see the damage he's done.

Borrow and spend with abandon. Fuck all accountability. We're liberals DAMMIT!....We can't manage our own personal affairs, why worry about managing this countries affairs?

Why cut?

Why cap?

Why balance?

It makes no sense. We just don't understand.

No wonder this country is turning into a god damn shithole.....It's because of abject idiots like you, Sarah.

By the way you liberal fuckin' douchebag............Most R's take far better care of their kids then you liberal fucks who expect everything for their kids to be handed to them......Most R's kids go to college based on their parents personal responsibility, in ensuring college funds are set........Most R's aren't running around wondering, who's the fucking daddy, anyway. And I how can I find him?.

Yep, you irresponsible liberal fucks hold the monopoly on fatherless households held together by public assitance.

Fuckin' losers!

Last edited:

Fuckin' LMAO!

Christ, you lib's are fuckin' idiots.

Your beloved Messiah has taken the futures of AT LEAST the next two generations and flushed it completely down the fucking toilet. He's saddled them with debt that is fucking criminal......And you fuckin' morons are too blind to see the damage he's done.

Borrow and spend with abandon. Fuck all accountability. We're liberals DAMMIT!....We can't manage our own personal affairs, why worry about managing this countries affairs?

Why cut?

Why cap?

Why balance?

It makes no sense. We just don't understand.

No wonder this country is turning into a god damn shithole.....It's because of abject idiots like you, Sarah.

By the way you liberal fuckin' douchebag............Most R's take far better care of their kids then you liberal fucks who expect everything for their kids to be handed to them......Most R's kids go to college based on their parents personal responsibility, in ensuring college funds are set........Most R's aren't running around wondering, who's the fucking daddy, anyway. And I how can I find him?.

Yep, you irresponsible liberal fucks hold the monopoly on fatherless households held together by public assitance.

Fuckin' losers!

OK, they're idiots, I completely agree but I think you should tell us how you really feel. :udaman:

finally gore dropped a sack. one of the saddest things i ever saw was when they made him gavel in his own loss in the 2000 election.

look, you have to understand. the teabaggers just destroyed the economy just because they wanted to get their own way on protecting the tax rates for the uber rich on the debt ceiling debate. they don't care about this country. they're going to try and sweep this planet's environmental problems under the rug, too. they don't care about ANYTHING but not raising taxes, and they've told you that. they'll take your retirement, they'll take your kids' college away, they'll surrender if there's a war, they'll let the environment get polluted with sewage, they will do ANYTHING SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO RAISE TAXES. at this point, it's your ass, or it's the teabaggers' asses. pick one. the people in america are very submissive, so i think it will be yours. you're going to willingly sacrifice your life and your family's life so the ultra-rich can continue to enjoy not paying taxes at your expense.

prove me wrong.
Impossible. You refuse to accept anything that doesn't reinforce your rage and hysteria.

New Topics

Forum List

Back