Al Gore and the "Divine Right of Kings."

Al Gore is NO WHERE near the righest person in the world.

It was wealth accumulation that created Kings.

Al Gore is NOT who you should be fearful of turning into a king.

WTF? Wow you really did miss this one completely bubba. We don't have real kings in this country -but we do have a power elite. Al Gore is part of that power elite and he isn't broke. And in case you didn't know it, while Al Gore wants to force the rest of us back to the 19th century, he has positioned himself to make BILLIONS from pimping global warming -which would make him one of the single richest people on the entire planet! But ONLY if we all play sucker for him.

But you did miss the entire point here -while these HYPOCRITE power elite players keep pimping their snake oil on the rest of us, THEY do not do the very things they demand everyone do. They excuse themselves from the very things they want to see imposed on the rest of us -even if it ends up being against our will. The people who do that in history believe they are ABOVE THE REST OF US. And Al Gore, one of the power elite caught blatantly lying so many times only a moron would take him seriously - has ALWAYS believed he is so much above the rest of us that it doesn't matter how often he is caught lying again and again and again and again -he still expects to be treated like royalty and his word accepted at face value. I think the man is a totally mentally ill narcissist myself. But a totally normal leftist.

OK olfraud I've actually watched everyone of those from beginning to end. What do each one of them say...exactly.

I have to interpret them for you and Si? Not surprising:lol:

Based on your demonstrated comprehension skills of simple posts, I need to know what YOU think is said in the presentations.

Interestingly enough, the first time I asked this question was over a week ago, now I STILL don't have an answer from you.

It's quite a simple question, Rocks. Why the incessant dodging by you?

tps, you have angered the Goracle!

goraclecopyna4.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back