al frankens book

nope and I really don't plan too... He really burns my nerves !!

I would rather stab my eyes out with a flaming hot poker than to read Al Franken's swill.

:D

Originally posted by jimnyc
The boobies in Sandy's avatar had me in a trance. :)

And I thought it was just me!!!!:p: I have not read Frankens book. Still trying to screw up my courage

I would not listen to anything Al Franken says or read anything he writes. The title of his "sensational" book is a description of himself.

People like Franken and Moore just turns my stomach. It's sad to see or hear these kind of people in the national spotlight gaining all this notoriety at the worlds expense. These kind of greedy, self-serving dopes won't be getting any attention from me.

Originally posted by menewa
There aren't even any boobies showing in her avatar. What are you talking about.

Did it ever occur to you when you replied to a 5 month old post that maybe she changed her avatar since, dumbass?

its not that bad... he does back his stuff up with some good facts, some irrefutably correct, some open to debate

i think his book scores points on the right just as a few good books have scored points on the left... he's not a bad fellow, just a leftist.

we shouldn't demonize the left so much, and they shouldn't demonize the right so much, it poisons the atmosphere so much its heinous.

From the movie, " This is Spinal Tap ":

Spinal tap bassist Derek Smalls, in an interview about the band:

" We're fortunate to have two visionaries in the band...... Nigel and David are like fire and ice. That's why I feel that it's my role - in the band - to be somewhere in between - sort of like...lukewarm water. "

Forum List

Back