Al Franken

Should step down in my opinion. Not ok to sexually assault women. Just like Roy Moore should step down. Pedophilia in my book is even worse.

Al is actually doing well in the polls.

I can't think of anything that would make me smile with glee more than old Al becoming a Senator.

:D

They are trying to take him down. This second attack on Al is total bullshit.

Menz told CNN that she was at the fair because her father’s business was sponsoring a booth, and she spent the day taking photos with local elected officials, political candidates and celebrities, one of which happened to be Franken.

As Menz’s husband went to take a photo of her and Franken, Menz said the senator pulled her “in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear. It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek.”

“It wasn’t around my waist. It wasn’t around my hip or side. It was definitely on my butt. I was like, oh my God, what’s happening,” she added.

Menz’s husband corroborated the account, noting that Franken, who was a first-term senator at the time, pulled Menz in and “pushed his head against her head” and that she had told him immediately after the exchange: “He totally grabbed my butt.”

Then-Rep. John Kline (R-Minn.) was also nearby when the alleged incident took place, but could not corroborate Menz’s account. Menz told CNN that her interaction and subsequent photo with Kline was much more cordial. She said Kline asked her if they should “mutually put our arms around each other.” Kline told CNN that “as a matter of practice” he always asked individuals, particularly women, whether he should put his arm on their back or shoulder during photo opportunities.

Woman Says Al Franken Groped Her During 2010 Photo Op | HuffPost

Small business owners daughter? Want to bet she's a total republican? This is so fake news. And no her husband doesn't corroborate the account. He can only tell us what she told him. He didn't see her grab his butt. And big deal he put it on your rear. This is a total hit job they are doing on Al Franken.

Al Franken is the democrat sacrifical lamb. Democrats will say "We gave one up, now you have to give one up."

Small business owners daughter? Want to bet she's a total republican? This is so fake news. And no her husband doesn't corroborate the account. He can only tell us what she told him. He didn't see her grab his butt. And big deal he put it on your rear. This is a total hit job they are doing on Al Franken.
everything you describe above is what feminists describe as evidence of sexual harassment/assault.

Didn't I read on this board that Franken was going to join the Green Party and run for president with Jill Stein as his VP choice? Support Franken / Stein.

Forum List

Back