Al Franken tells Hillary to "Move on"

I'm tired of her and disappointed in her post election behavior. This doesn't look good on her.

Not calling Trump to concede the same evening was weak.

She does need to move on. Time will reveal soon enough that America made the wrong choice but it was still a choice America made; right or wrong; good or bad..

/---- and what would Hildabeast be doing about creating jobs ??

We’ll never know; we elected PT Barnum.

yes we dodged a bullet

I'm tired of her and disappointed in her post election behavior. This doesn't look good on her.

She does need to move on. Time will reveal soon enough that America made the wrong choice but it was still a choice America made; right or wrong; good or bad..

Based on how she's acted I think it is safe to say the decision was the correct one.
No...Trump is still far worse.
in his own sophomoric way, yes

As I said back in 14. Hillarys time came & went back in 08. And true to my predictions back then, she got the nod and lost in the general.

Based on how she's acted I think it is safe to say the decision was the correct one.

I disagree. We know the depths of corruption to which hillary had sunk. Well, we don't know how deep she truly went, but the evidence of what the clinton foundation was doing is there for any who wish to see it. It says a lot that after she lost the election the fundraising arm pretty much closed down as the pay to play crap was over. If you ever needed evidence of the levels of corruption that foundation was steeped in that is it.

Can we agree to disagree? :smiliehug:

Goldman speech hiLIARy is possibly the only candidate that could've lost to trump. She has no NOTABLE accomplishments unless you count leaving N Africa on fire or being a Wall St puppet accomplishments

I disagree. We know the depths of corruption to which hillary had sunk. Well, we don't know how deep she truly went, but the evidence of what the clinton foundation was doing is there for any who wish to see it. It says a lot that after she lost the election the fundraising arm pretty much closed down as the pay to play crap was over. If you ever needed evidence of the levels of corruption that foundation was steeped in that is it.

Can we agree to disagree? :smiliehug:

Mais oui! But of course!:cheers2:

The election was stolen, and she knows it. She knows exactly how the GOP stole it as well. Of course she's gonna be vocal, but she can't really say out loud that the GOP stole it. Having said that, she should move on or pursue legal action against the GOP for voter suppression and interstate crosscheck in key swing states and slam these bastards for what they did.
If she is really that delusional, then it's better she isn't President.

Based on the actions of Trump, it's safe to say the decision was a profound mistake.

What "actions"? Be specific.

• The proposed budget that cuts spending to every department except Defense which is the one department that needs no additional funding relative to the rest of the world and the threats posed by those nations.

• Willingness to sign the GOP Healthcare bill that will strip an estimated 23,000,000 Americans of their insurance. Additionally (and less reported) it will again allow the selling of junk policies that do nothing except pay off a catastrophic illness but do little to relieve debt for other illnesses (Medical bills are the #1 cause of personal bankruptcies."

• Signage of a bill that allows ISPs to share your browsing history. In the past, sites that you registered with could sell your data which is fine. You signed up. However, in many places (especially apartments), you're forced to use the ISP that they select for you. If they wish to collect your data and sell it to advertisers, private investigators, etc... you have no choice unless you give up the Internet which is essential for many Americans.

The biggest slice of the Defense Budget pays military retirees. Those chow hounds should hang their heads in shame.
Which chow hounds?

Based on the actions of Trump, it's safe to say the decision was a profound mistake.
Disagreed. A short term problem is better than a long term problem. Breaking the Clinton Dynasty released their hold on the DNC. Now the DNC has a chance to rebuild themselves into the version they put on their website.

Trump? He's self-imploding and I have at least one bet that he'll be gone before his term ends.

Still, being POTUS doesn't make any person King. They have to deal with Congress and Trump's biggest problem is that 100% of the Democrats are against him along with more than a few Republicans. Many Republicans would rather have a more conventional Republican in office.

The Comey fiasco has effectively neutralized any chance the Republicans have of pushing forward their agenda in 2017. If these controversies continue, the RNC will get its ass kicked in 2018. Therefore, for the good of the RNC agenda, they'd rather see Trump resign sooner than later.

We can only hope......but somehow I don't think that will happen too soon, only because she & her followers don't want to let it go.
The cracks are there in the Clinton Foundation.

Sure, she'll still make noise, but when even Al Franken is telling her to get over it, I think that's a great indication the DNC is moving away from the Clintons.

• The proposed budget that cuts spending to every department except Defense which is the one department that needs no additional funding relative to the rest of the world and the threats posed by those nations.

• Willingness to sign the GOP Healthcare bill that will strip an estimated 23,000,000 Americans of their insurance. Additionally (and less reported) it will again allow the selling of junk policies that do nothing except pay off a catastrophic illness but do little to relieve debt for other illnesses (Medical bills are the #1 cause of personal bankruptcies."

• Signage of a bill that allows ISPs to share your browsing history. In the past, sites that you registered with could sell your data which is fine. You signed up. However, in many places (especially apartments), you're forced to use the ISP that they select for you. If they wish to collect your data and sell it to advertisers, private investigators, etc... you have no choice unless you give up the Internet which is essential for many Americans.

The Federal budget is bloated, incredibly wasteful, and is killing this country with unfunded mandates. The sooner it is trimmed back to manageable size the better.

The CBO has been notoriously inaccurate with its predictions. obummer care has been beneficial for about 5 million people. Maybe. What is not arguable is it has been harmful for more than 60 million people. Add to that the increased cost of deductibles, and the fact that even when you are covered you still have to cough up 30% of the total cost, and the reality is the majority of people can't afford to go the hospital even with their "insurance".

I think trump should have just let it explode and picked up the pieces afterward. That way the people could see just what a fucked up law that was. It says a lot about him that he would rather try and take care of those people who will suffer, rather than take the easy path and avoid the vitriol and outright lies you people are hurling at him.

I agree that the ISP law is crap. I also hope that he will see the light and rescind his support for it.

So, ultimately we are in agreement that one of his actions is bad, you choose to ignore the realities of the out of control federal government, and you believe the lies of the MSM about obummercare. There's hope for you though.

Then why the increase in Defense spending? You're Not making sense. Especially since it is the largest expenditure already.

As for your as of yet unsourced allegation about Trump care, the promise to get the votes was that everyone would be taken care of and the replacement would be terrrific. My question is how many millions will lose their insurance if the CBO is wrong?

/--- Actually we didn't. BTW Barnum was highly successful,
Passing off women wearing make up as the "bearded lady" and rigged displays as being "death defying"

Franken also cancelled his appearance on Bill Maher, and revealed details of a private conversation with Lyin Ted Cruz, where Cruz accuses him of "sophistry" (what?)

Franken's been busy!

The Federal budget is bloated, incredibly wasteful, and is killing this country with unfunded mandates. The sooner it is trimmed back to manageable size the better.

The CBO has been notoriously inaccurate with its predictions. obummer care has been beneficial for about 5 million people. Maybe. What is not arguable is it has been harmful for more than 60 million people. Add to that the increased cost of deductibles, and the fact that even when you are covered you still have to cough up 30% of the total cost, and the reality is the majority of people can't afford to go the hospital even with their "insurance".

I think trump should have just let it explode and picked up the pieces afterward. That way the people could see just what a fucked up law that was. It says a lot about him that he would rather try and take care of those people who will suffer, rather than take the easy path and avoid the vitriol and outright lies you people are hurling at him.

I agree that the ISP law is crap. I also hope that he will see the light and rescind his support for it.

So, ultimately we are in agreement that one of his actions is bad, you choose to ignore the realities of the out of control federal government, and you believe the lies of the MSM about obummercare. There's hope for you though.

Then why the increase in Defense spending? You're Not making sense. Especially since it is the largest expenditure already.

As for your as of yet unsourced allegation about Trump care, the promise to get the votes was that everyone would be taken care of and the replacement would be terrrific. My question is how many millions will lose their insurance if the CBO is wrong?

How many millions have already lost their coverage? Face it, if trump hadn't made sure the fines for not having insurance were dispensed with there are millions of people who live in counties that would have been fined for not having an insurance that they couldn't even access. That's how fucked up obummercare is. The reality is obummercare is a fraud. It was never meant to succeed, it was meant to fail so that they could then usher in single payer as the savior.

Thus, pretty much anything the repubs get done to save that miserable failure is good for the few it will help, but not good for the country as a whole. obummercare needs to be shitcanned so that a good health care system can be developed. It says a lot about just how shitty the repubs are, that they didn't have a new law ready and waiting. They were that sure that the dems were going to win the elections.

/--- Actually we didn't. BTW Barnum was highly successful,
Passing off women wearing make up as the "bearded lady" and rigged displays as being "death defying"
/---- Reminds me of Libs Global Warming and Russian Collusion scams

Disagreed. If Hillary had won, the corruption would not only have continued, but increased. Breaking the Clinton hold on the DNC is much more important than having to put up with the mass confusion Trump is causing for a couple years.

"I inherit nothing from the Democratic Party. I mean, it was bankrupt.

"It was on the verge of insolvency. Its data was mediocre to poor, non-existent, wrong.

"I had to inject money into it."

She added: "I also think I was the victim of the very broad assumption that I was going to win."
DAYS AS A CANDIDATE (ON ELECTION DAY):

• CLINTON: 576
  • TRUMP: 512

RALLIES/SPEECHES HELD (IN 2016):
  • CLINTON: 278+
  • TRUMP: 302

PLACES CAMPAIGNED:
  • CLINTON: 37 states plus Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico
  • TRUMP: 45 plus Washington, D.C. and Mexico and Scotland

FUNDRAISERS ATTENDED:
  • CLINTON: 350+
  • TRUMP: 50-60

MONEY RAISED:
  • CLINTON: $502 million
  • TRUMP: $258 million

PRESS CONFERENCES OR MEDIA AVAILABILITIES (IN 2016):
  • CLINTON: 25 (each ranging from 2.5 minutes to 25 minutes in length)
  • TRUMP: 22 (last full press conference was July 27)

LARGEST RALLY:
  • CLINTON: Between 14,000 and 18,000 at state universities in Columbus, Ohio, and Phoenix, Arizona
  • TRUMP: 28,000 in Mobile, Alabama

TOTAL SPENT ON TV ADS:
  • CLINTON: $253 million
  • TRUMP: $93 million

Umm, I think she's full of shit

Only Hillary could spend 3 times what her opponent spent...and then blame a lack of money on her election loss! You gotta love that kind of self delusion!

Forum List

Back