Al Franken tells Hillary to "Move on"

The election was stolen, and she knows it. She knows exactly how the GOP stole it as well. Of course she's gonna be vocal, but she can't really say out loud that the GOP stole it. Having said that, she should move on or pursue legal action against the GOP for voter suppression and interstate crosscheck in key swing states and slam these bastards for what they did.

Yes, she stole the election from herself. She was such a terrible candidate that even though she had the MSM in her pocket, and outspent trump over two to one she still lost. Face it dude, she is the worst candidate that the democrat party has ever fielded. For all the people proclaiming her as the "most qualified evah" she has virtually nothing to claim as an accomplishment after being in politics for more than a generation and a half. My wife tried to find a single accomplishment. She was all set to vote for her but I asked her to do that. I said find two actual accomplishments and I will vote for her. She couldn't. She was able to find a half of one, as she didn't initiate it, she merely signed on as a secondary sponsor.

Safe to say, she snatched her own defeat right out of the jaws of victory!

I'm tired of her and disappointed in her post election behavior. This doesn't look good on her.

Not calling Trump to concede the same evening was weak.

She does need to move on. Time will reveal soon enough that America made the wrong choice but it was still a choice America made; right or wrong; good or bad..

Based on how she's acted I think it is safe to say the decision was the correct one.

Based on the actions of Trump, it's safe to say the decision was a profound mistake.

What "actions"? Be specific.

I'm tired of her and disappointed in her post election behavior. This doesn't look good on her.

She does need to move on. Time will reveal soon enough that America made the wrong choice but it was still a choice America made; right or wrong; good or bad..

Based on how she's acted I think it is safe to say the decision was the correct one.

Based on the actions of Trump, it's safe to say the decision was a profound mistake.

Good Luck....

Hillary should have said that Mexico was going to pay for a wall for us to hide behind? How many of you Trumpeteers fell for that one? What`s funny is the fact that you`re not embarrassed to be that gullible. Oh yeah, let`s not forget this one. "We`re gonna repeal and replace Obamacare on day one (1)".

Gore is more than upset that Trump vacated the Paris Global Warming Agreement. Gore is delusional because he said Americans will abide by the agreement.

• The proposed budget that cuts spending to every department except Defense which is the one department that needs no additional funding relative to the rest of the world and the threats posed by those nations.

• Willingness to sign the GOP Healthcare bill that will strip an estimated 23,000,000 Americans of their insurance. Additionally (and less reported) it will again allow the selling of junk policies that do nothing except pay off a catastrophic illness but do little to relieve debt for other illnesses (Medical bills are the #1 cause of personal bankruptcies."

• Signage of a bill that allows ISPs to share your browsing history. In the past, sites that you registered with could sell your data which is fine. You signed up. However, in many places (especially apartments), you're forced to use the ISP that they select for you. If they wish to collect your data and sell it to advertisers, private investigators, etc... you have no choice unless you give up the Internet which is essential for many Americans.

• The proposed budget that cuts spending to every department except Defense which is the one department that needs no additional funding relative to the rest of the world and the threats posed by those nations.

• Willingness to sign the GOP Healthcare bill that will strip an estimated 23,000,000 Americans of their insurance. Additionally (and less reported) it will again allow the selling of junk policies that do nothing except pay off a catastrophic illness but do little to relieve debt for other illnesses (Medical bills are the #1 cause of personal bankruptcies."

• Signage of a bill that allows ISPs to share your browsing history. In the past, sites that you registered with could sell your data which is fine. You signed up. However, in many places (especially apartments), you're forced to use the ISP that they select for you. If they wish to collect your data and sell it to advertisers, private investigators, etc... you have no choice unless you give up the Internet which is essential for many Americans.

The biggest slice of the Defense Budget pays military retirees. Those chow hounds should hang their heads in shame.

Last edited:

The biggest slice of the Defense Budget pays military retirees. Those chow hounds should hang their heads in shame.

What do you recommend? A firing squad at dawn to help reduce the number of retirees so they'll have more money to wage war

What do you recommend? A firing squad at dawn to help reduce the number of retirees so they'll have more money to wage war

I recommend Honor, Pride and Country.

Hillary should have said that Mexico was going to pay for a wall for us to hide behind? How many of you Trumpeteers fell for that one? What`s funny is the fact that you`re not embarrassed to be that gullible. Oh yeah, let`s not forget this one. "We`re gonna repeal and replace Obamacare on day one (1)".

Golly August, you've sure got the claws out tonight.. :)

10641001_649172788514835_3155490811559148152_n.jpg

/---- and what would Hildabeast be doing about creating jobs ??

No...Trump is still far worse.

Thank you Al.....had this overly ambitious hag, stayed her sorry as in the senate and helped push policies and even hold a voice, we'd all rally behind her. But she didn't and because she's too stupid like her buddy Trump to see reality, you have the long drug out narrative of why me???? Two whiny old white fucks that need to retire and let the world breath again. Both she and Trump are just too fuckin old to be of any relevance to anybody, combine that with dementia...give me a break.

The election was stolen, and she knows it. She knows exactly how the GOP stole it as well. Of course she's gonna be vocal, but she can't really say out loud that the GOP stole it. Having said that, she should move on or pursue legal action against the GOP for voter suppression and interstate crosscheck in key swing states and slam these bastards for what they did.
:lmao:

I recommend Honor, Pride and Country.

Why the sudden change?

We’ll never know; we elected PT Barnum.

The Federal budget is bloated, incredibly wasteful, and is killing this country with unfunded mandates. The sooner it is trimmed back to manageable size the better.

The CBO has been notoriously inaccurate with its predictions. obummer care has been beneficial for about 5 million people. Maybe. What is not arguable is it has been harmful for more than 60 million people. Add to that the increased cost of deductibles, and the fact that even when you are covered you still have to cough up 30% of the total cost, and the reality is the majority of people can't afford to go the hospital even with their "insurance".

I think trump should have just let it explode and picked up the pieces afterward. That way the people could see just what a fucked up law that was. It says a lot about him that he would rather try and take care of those people who will suffer, rather than take the easy path and avoid the vitriol and outright lies you people are hurling at him.

I agree that the ISP law is crap. I also hope that he will see the light and rescind his support for it.

So, ultimately we are in agreement that one of his actions is bad, you choose to ignore the realities of the out of control federal government, and you believe the lies of the MSM about obummercare. There's hope for you though.

No...Trump is still far worse.

I disagree. We know the depths of corruption to which hillary had sunk. Well, we don't know how deep she truly went, but the evidence of what the clinton foundation was doing is there for any who wish to see it. It says a lot that after she lost the election the fundraising arm pretty much closed down as the pay to play crap was over. If you ever needed evidence of the levels of corruption that foundation was steeped in that is it.

We’ll never know; we elected PT Barnum.
/--- Actually we didn't. BTW Barnum was highly successful,

Thank you Al.....had this overly ambitious hag, stayed her sorry as in the senate and helped push policies and even hold a voice, we'd all rally behind her. But she didn't and because she's too stupid like her buddy Trump to see reality, you have the long drug out narrative of why me???? Two whiny old white fucks that need to retire and let the world breath again. Both she and Trump are just too fuckin old to be of any relevance to anybody, combine that with dementia...give me a break.

Who did you vote for?

Forum List

Back