Al Franken Should Resign...poll

Al Franken played Strom Thurmond on SNL bragging about his sexual conquests
"Katherine, I SCREWED 'EM ALLLLL!"

"i only did cocaine so i could stay up late enough to make sure nobody else did too much cocaine. that's a joke, but not too far from the truth" - Franken
Lay off the nonsense dude. Nobody gives a fuck about his quotes
Its called oppo research. this sexual deviant was supposed to be one of the favorites to topple Trump and take the presidency in 2020

"i only did cocaine so i could stay up late enough to make sure nobody else did too much cocaine. that's a joke, but not too far from the truth" - Franken
Its called oppo research. this sexual deviant was supposed to be one of the favorites to topple Trump and take the presidency in 2020
It's called A WASTE OF TIME. That douchebag is history. Not relevant to current politics. Oppo research? Lmao

It's called A WASTE OF TIME. That douchebag is history. Not relevant to current politics. Oppo research? Lmao
all the senators who called for him to resign have said they regret it.

what i post is 10 trillion times more relevant than all of y'all's posts combined

what i post is 10 trillion times more relevant than all of y'all's posts combined
DELUSIONAL

DELUSIONAL
i give my life for my work. i am dedicated. how dare you step into my world and give sermons.

get your stinkin smelly dog avatar out of my world!

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

..POLL: Should U.S. Senator Al Franken resign?

Turns out he shouldn't have

According to Mayer’s story, parts of Tweeden’s accusations don’t hold up. Tweeden asserted that Franken wrote a skit expressly to allow him to kiss her, saying that the future senator said, “When I found out you were coming on this tour, I wrote a little scene, if you will, with you in it.” But Mayer found that exact skit was performed on previous USO tours, and two actresses who had previously performed it with Franken said they had done the same scene without incident.

Tweeden also alleged that Franken had an Army photographer take a photo of him mock-groping her while she slept on the plane and had it included on just her CD of images from the trip. According to Mayer’s reporting, others on the trip also received a CD with that photo on it.

Sorry, Al Franken: 7 senators regret pushing Franken to resign, as new reporting casts doubt on key allegation
The photo exists and that's what got Franken canned. There's no denying what the photo shows.
So? He's not touching her in the photo.

He's mostly guilty of being obnoxious in my opinion..
I find McDonnell far more obnoxious, when's he resigning?

2042 is my guess.. :lol:

Forum List

Back