Al Franken Really Should Just Stop Preaching

William Joyce said:
Franken...

Cohen...

People, they're ALL crooks, if you catch my drift.

I bet I could find a few German names we can add to that list...

How much do you want to bet?

Hagbard Celine said:
My point is that arguing over this point is moot. Air America paid off the loan, so the fact that a radio dj lied about it doesn't matter at all. It has no bearing on anything. The loan is paid off, so it's over. You guys just want to flame somebody's reputation. That's the whole rightwing agenda.

Except, like Billary Crodlinton, he lied to keep his nose clean and the Dems who listen are willing to forgive because they like his opinion. He was part of the original deal and knew about it from the beginning. If he calls one a crook who was in on the deal what does that make the other knowledgeable signatories?

Franken is just a pundit like Rush Limbaugh. Arguing over his politics and taking him this seriously is like arguing over how seriously we should take the stories on the front of the National Enquirer.
And like Rush he seems to be a hypocrite.

Now you guys have figured out a way to flame me by saying I'm "diluting" the argument when in fact I have presented a perfectly reasonable counter to your argument! You guys are just so eager to flame somebody. You're like a bunch of big gorillas throwing luggage around a room.
Diluting is a flame? Come on, you need thicker skin than that. The attempt to disregard the culpability of one of the groups that stole the money is simply that, an attempt to forgive for opinion's sake rather than actual culpability. That they realized they were losing face in the public and paid it back doesn't change the fact that it was stolen to begin with.

Forum List

Back