Al Franken Latest White Male Not Welcome in Democratic Party

Why have generation after generation of young men and women across the world, produced music, writers, and a general culture that deals with reproduction? It’s the natural order of things. This has went from men making a simple gesture to a woman, to now it is “sexual harassment, burn him at the stake!”

So why did this stupid bitch moore just announce the other day that people of the other sex should not run for public office? He thinks that he has such a great body that he should establish national policy? He loves his penis, this much is known through his public statements, but why publicly insult people with the other body style?
`
To my knowledge, men who think like that are called "phallics", which is related to "phallicism". I didn't want to get accused again of using a "big word" so I didn't bring that up.
It is the primal nature of male species in any breed of mammal. God made it that way. If I look at a woman and she is beautiful...well my mental reaction is “What a beautiful lady.” If I was so raised to be polite to a women, I should not have fem Marxist wanting to culturally castrate me. I think this whole PC business is prudish and politically motivated. Women and men expect each sex to act in a certain manner. Anyone who thinks women don’t get a rush when guys find them attractive is an idiot.
Let each of us be the judge of us. The role of heterosexuals (some of some who think that their "job" consists only of pushing LGBT people's faces into in to the mud), totally, only is to walk side-by-side with each other. It is not the job of each of us to push each other down, like moore seems like he is trying to do. His declaration openly disrespects the woman to whom he is legally married and has sex with. I don't know what has caused him to disrespect his marriage partner and bed partner. Disgusting. If Kayla decides to stand for office, her husband should be her chief supporter.

Agreed. Pretty dumb piece
Or not...

And you are about to show us the time stamp where Conyers was at this rally...right???

He supported this I am sure, just as the 90% of all blacks support the terrorist cop killer organization.

He supported this I am sure
So once again we have YOUR IGNORANT OPINION with the facts or cite...lol.
Stuck on stupid this morning I see....

Did he condemn it? How black is his district? Get some common sense.

So the link you posted had Conyers nowhere near it which makes you a sniveling , racist liar...

White heterosexual males continue to leave Democratic Party. One reason is because of what just happened to Al Franken. His last accuser, a reporter for the ultra left wing Atlantic magazine, said Franken “made her feel like an object “ when he put his arm around her during a Media Matters photo op celebrating Barry Sotoro’s election as President. It was a fucking photo op where the two stood together! The real reason the fem fascist in the Democratic Party went after him was because he is a heterosexual white man. If Franken were gay, Hispanic or black woman, he would still be in office today.
How the 2016 Vote Broke Down by Race, Gender, and Age – Decision Desk HQ
So once again, nothing to do with Conyers as an individual being the extreme exception, why do you keep posting easily disproved lies???

John Conyers will be shocked to find out all these years he's been white.

bill-cosby-annoyed-shaking-head-smh-gif.gif

Rep. Gregory Meeks said Wednesday that veteran Rep. John Conyers should step down as the top Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee while the House Ethics Committee probes allegations of sexual misconduct against him. https://nypost.com/2017/11/22/congressional-black-caucus-member-wants-conyers-to-step-down/

Calls for the Congressional Black Caucus co-founder to resign have been more prevalent than those for the former comedian to step down. Black lawmakers wonder why Conyers has to go — but not Franken

Forum List

Back