Al Franken: I miss Bush

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
"I think you all are losing touch with reality......" sayeth Looney Bird Sara as she is flip flopping around in La la Land.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're getting kind of shrill with all them LOLs.. Plus the fact that you call anyone else looney or in la la land is hilarious and ironic.. :lol:

Sarah G. "G" for GARGANTUAN BULLSHIT,

You are a certified Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd POS.

That says everything that needs to be said about you, and your incessant vomit.

2400 posts and zero rep? You must have a way with words..

I believe it was 3 out of 4 independent counts after the election had Bush winning in Fl.
It was a close election, but in the end.....

Not only that, the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds that keep perpetuating the outlandish lie about Bush's legitimacy as Prez should read their own LIEberrhoid Bible......The NYTimes acknowledged Bush's legitimate victory.

The only thing that matters in Fla was that Gore conceeded (if Gore had just won his home state he would have been President). Thus giving President Bush the win with less than a majority of the national popular vote. Hardly a mandate for the pseudo-conservative agenda his cronys carried out.

I believe it was 3 out of 4 independent counts after the election had Bush winning in Fl.
It was a close election, but in the end.....

Not only that, the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds that keep perpetuating the outlandish lie about Bush's legitimacy as Prez should read their own LIEberrhoid Bible......The NYTimes acknowledged Bush's legitimate victory.

The only thing that matters in Fla was that Gore conceeded (if Gore had just won his home state he would have been President). Thus giving President Bush the win with less than a majority of the national popular vote. Hardly a mandate for the pseudo-conservative agenda his cronys carried out.

In their reports, the newspapers assumed counts already completed when the court-ordered recount was stopped would have been included in any official count. Thus, they allowed numbers from seven counties -- Palm Beach, Volusia, Broward, Hamilton, Manatee, Escambia and Madison -- to stand, but applied the most inclusive standards to votes in the rest of the state. If those numbers did not stand, the Herald reported, a more generous hypothetical revisited recount would have scored the White House for Gore -- but with only a 393-vote margin.Under most other scenarios, the papers reported, Bush would have retained his lead.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/media/media_watch/jan-june01/recount_4-3.html
Yeah, whatever floats your boat, BlindBoo. For your Gore to have won it would have taken fuzzy math. :cuckoo:

Yeah, whatever floats your boat, BlindBoo. For your Gore to have won it would have taken fuzzy math. :cuckoo:

Another recount of all Florida votes -- including both under- and overvotes -- is still in the works under the eye of a consortium of media organizations, including The Associated Press, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and CNN. That review, conducted by the Chicago-based National Opinion Research Center, is due out next month.

Online NewsHour: Media Recount: Bush Won

Gore Lost by concession.

I know it's hard to replace the historical revisionist thoughts with the truth, but not all recounts went in favor of Bush.

Another recount of all Florida votes -- including both under- and overvotes -- is still in the works under the eye of a consortium of media organizations, including The Associated Press, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and CNN. That review, conducted by the Chicago-based National Opinion Research Center, is due out next month.

Gore Lost by concession.

I know it's hard to replace the historical revisionist thoughts with the truth, but not all recounts went in favor of Bush.
Not all, just most.

Gore Lost by concession.

Not all, just most.

In a state...where his brother was governor and his campaign manger was secretary of state.

There were also many irregularities..like purging votes because the names resembled those of "felons".

Bush lost the national popular vote...and began one of the most disastrous presidency in American history.

Just fucking unbelievable.
A joke thread that has morphed into a rerun of a 10 year old political battle that has long been settled.
Do people really have nothing better to do with their time???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back