Al Franken: I miss Bush

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
I heard Al Franken this morning say that Obama has been a disaster and he misses the professionalism of the Bush administration. He may have disagreed with them but he admired how they did it.

Where would Rabbi...of all people...be listening to the likes of Al Franken?

Deez CON$ never cease to crack me up!!!

49izadw.gif

Actually to my knowledge he never said that. I just made it up. But standards of proof on this site are so low I thought I'd have fun. It's what that moron MarcATL posts all the time. Why should he have all the fun?

Actually to my knowledge he never said that. I just made it up. But standards of proof on this site are so low I thought I'd have fun. It's what that moron MarcATL posts all the time. Why should he have all the fun?

True.

The overwhelming nonsense that MarcATL spews out is truly an astonishing accomplishment in reverse.

Al Franken is an idiot. He shouldn't be listened to regarding Bush, Obama, or anything else...

Not really. Your side thought he was important enough to delay his taking his seat for months. He's hardly an idiot.

Al Franken is an idiot. He shouldn't be listened to regarding Bush, Obama, or anything else...

Not really. Your side thought he was important enough to delay his taking his seat for months. He's hardly an idiot.

Proud of the fact that this pile of shit cheated to get the seat? Amazing how ballots just kept showing up, in basements, car trunks, Franken's pants.... Demwitocrats feel it's fine to cheat as long as it's they who get in power......... kinda like the stupid fan that wants their favorite team to get away with cheating in a game like basketfoothockbasesoccball..... truly pathetic.

Proud of the fact that this pile of shit cheated to get the seat? Amazing how ballots just kept showing up, in basements, car trunks, Franken's pants.... Demwitocrats feel it's fine to cheat as long as it's they who get in power......... kinda like the stupid fan that wants their favorite team to get away with cheating in a game like basketfoothockbasesoccball..... truly pathetic.

:lol: Sure he did. He sat back quietly and watched the Right lose their freaking minds and act like low-class, sore losers.

Delay taking his seat because he is important?

No. He lost the election. We delayed him from taking his seat because he didn't win it.

Al Franken is MORE than an idiot.

The Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd stooge Al Franken is a fucking CRIMINAL with the complicity of ACORN's felonious voter fraud involvement.

All that was orchestrated by the CORRUPT Dem Party pulling the strings behind the scenes setting one new phoney procedure after another stacking the deck against Franken the Turd's opponent.

The resulting disappearance of the real votes, the miscounting of the votes, etc., plus the quagmire of confusing shady legislation surrounding the investigation resulted in the "election" of the shithead Al Franken.

Last edited:
Looks like the Rabbis sarcasm detection meter is on the fritz

No. He lost the election. We delayed him from taking his seat because he didn't win it.

Yea!

Just like Bush didn't win in 2000

I think you all are losing touch with reality.

So posting lies is cool now?

Well, I guess is FOX is going to spew garbage 24/7..why not a conservative poster, eh?

At least the liar ADMITS to being a liar.

That's a helluva lot more than FOXN*** ever will do.

Forum List

Back