Akron Mayor Calls in FBI Over Attack on White Family

This is the case where we're asked to believe that 50 young black males got together to harrass a White family and then disappeared into the night without in any way bothering anyone else?

Now seriously, William, such a story as that must seem unlikely even to you, doesn't it?

When have you ever seen a mob act like that, regardless of what their racial composition?

I'd like to know a lot more about this event than we have, thus far, been told.

This is the case where we're asked to believe that 50 young black males got together to harrass a White family and then disappeared into the night without in any way bothering anyone else?

Now seriously, William, such a story as that must seem unlikely even to you, doesn't it?

When have you ever seen a mob act like that, regardless of what their racial composition?

well maybe the FBI can ferret out yer facts!

I don't think anyone would expect you to believe it.

Well, there's the sincere request for more info, and the "stalling" request for more info. That is, some people don't WANT to believe it, so they demand "more information." Hard for me to tell which category you're in these days, but for what it's worth...

Al Sharpton has actually just called attention to this.

That could be good or bad!

Forum List

Back