Akins is an Idiot, but so is CBS news

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
So I was listening to the 5 Min News Break on Talk Radio to day all day long. Every single time the CBS news Report stated that Akin said Rape was "rare"

Now I have listen to what he said several times, and what he said was Retarded, But He DID not say Rape was Rare, he said Pregnancy from Rape was Rare.

Yet CBS fully aware of what he actually said, repeatedly lied today and told it's listeners that he said Rape was Rare.

So I was listening to the 5 Min News Break on Talk Radio to day all day long. Every single time the CBS news Report stated that Akin said Rape was "rare"

Now I have listen to what he said several times, and what he said was Retarded, But He DID not say Rape was Rare, he said Pregnancy from Rape was Rare.

Yet CBS fully aware of what he actually said, repeatedly lied today and told it's listeners that he said Rape was Rare.

"Legitimate rape" is the MSM's dream, to nail a conservative, with...

I like Akin's explanation but the MO Senate seat is a too important one to lose, because of loose lips. Let us hope his decision to stay, does not "sink that ship."

Akin's explanation:

"Rape is an evil act. I used the wrong words in the wrong way and for that I apologize," he said in the ad. "As the father of two daughters, I want tough justice for predators. I have a compassionate heart for the victims of sexual assault. And I pray for them. The fact is, rape can lead to pregnancy. The truth is, rape has many victims.

"The mistake I made was in the words I said, not in the heart I hold. I ask for your forgiveness," he said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...sses-resists-wall-gop-pressure/#ixzz24E9FO1Ig

Last edited:

I like Akin's explanation but the MO senate seat is a too important one to lose, because of loose lips. Let us hope his decision to stay, does not "sink that ship."

The Selfish asshole should have stepped down for sure, but what I don't get is why CBS felt they needed to Misrepresent what he said? I mean what he said was bad enough on it's own, why do they have to try and add to it? There is no doubt that what he was saying is Pregnancy from Legitimate Rape is Rare, Not that Legitimate Rape is Rare, Yet they just had to twist his words to make it sound even worse than it already was.

I just don't get it.

I like Akin's explanation but the MO senate seat is a too important one to lose, because of loose lips. Let us hope his decision to stay, does not "sink that ship."

The Selfish asshole should have stepped down for sure, but what I don't get is why CBS felt they needed to Misrepresent what he said? I mean what he said was bad enough on it's own, why do they have to try and add to it? There is no doubt that what he was saying is Pregnancy from Legitimate Rape is Rare, Not that Legitimate Rape is Rare, Yet they just had to twist his words to make it sound even worse than it already was.

I just don't get it.

You trust CBS to put anything other than a liberal spin on it? Boy I don't.

I just don't get it.

We're saying no changes for Medicare for people above the age of 55....Paul Ryan

Some how the left lets this fly right over their head and say Ryan is taking medicare away from seniors...And the media lets them get away with it.

I just don't get it.

We're saying no changes for Medicare for people above the age of 55....Paul Ryan

Some how the left lets this fly right over their head and say Ryan is taking medicare away from seniors...And the media lets them get away with it.

Saw wolf Blitzer on CNN giving Debby Idiot Shultz hell for saying it over and over. That's something at least. lol

Forum List

Back