Akin: Abortions On Women Who "Are Not Actually Pregnant"

Your not very bright are you, the story you posted fully supports his position, not yours. Including from former palnned parenthood folks.

Akin's Campaign Stands By Claim Of Abortions On Women Who "Are Not Actually Pregnant"

Washington, D.C. — Rep. Todd Akin's campaign is standing by the Republican candidate for U.S. Senate in Missouri's 2008 claim that doctors commonly perform abortions on women who "are not actually pregnant."

He's the gift that keeps on giving.

I guess you stopped reading after the first paragraph.

There's vindicaton of Akin provided later in the story:
"In support of Congressman Todd Akin, I can attest that when I served as director of Planned Parenthood in Bryan, Texas, we often scared women into getting services they did not need - including abortion - so we could collect the fees," Johnson said in a statement released to BuzzFeed on Wednesday by Akin's campaign. "This included women who were not pregnant and women who were in the process of miscarrying.

The statement continued, "Anyone that would attack Congressman Todd Akin for his factual comments on the House floor in 2008 are misguided at best."

There is also this: http://dlib.nyu.edu/undercover/site...s/uploads/editors/ChiSunTimes_1978Nov12_1.pdf

"Some are pregnant, some are not. Most will be sold abortions."

Now that's what I call a war on women!

Looks to me like ObamaCare needs a provision added for taxpayers to pay for fake abortions.

Hey! If abortionists are fiddling around inside a woman pretending to give her an abortion, how come there aren't any groups of women standing around outside protesting their rape?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back