ajwps Hates America

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Except, of course, if it should someday more properly do Israel's bidding, which, as I examine the situation, is difficult to conceptualize, barring making Sharon the Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. forces, without that pesky middleman called "the U.S. Government."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7614&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

Says ajwps:

"Not one American soldier fights in Israel against those who happily throw their children into a fire bomb. America's president and State Department fight to hamstring Israel and prevent it from defending itself. America feels free to attack those enemies who would attack America with WMDs even on this day of American independence. But when Israel does as America does, George Bush and the State Department threaten them if they do the same."

For some responses to this attack on American forces, check the thread. I have to post it here because it clearly belongs in the Anti-America section, and in case this America-hating Zionist decides he's gone to far and tries to edit his post.

For all the neocon supporters out there, I hope you're beginning to see that America isn't their first priority. It's Israel. They praise us and pretend to be patriots when we're doing its bidding, but should we slip and dare to go our own way, we're tagged "neo-Nazis" who "don't care about the Jews."

Hey, guys, here's my offer: The United States of America will no longer "hamstring" Israel. Do whatever the heck you want. But you'll have to do it without one dime or one bullet of American assistance. Whaddya say, Podhoretz? Kristol? Frum? Sound like a deal?

Don't know whats wrong with AJ today but he's not into the old 4th of July Spirit. He seems to have chosen today to express what America should do for Israel and make comparisons between the 2. When my great-grandfather immigrated here he had to renounce his allegiance to any former ruler or country. Do people still have to do that these days?

Originally posted by dilloduck
Don't know whats wrong with AJ today but he's not into the old 4th of July Spirit. He seems to have chosen today to express what America should do for Israel and make comparisons between the 2. When my great-grandfather immigrated here he had to renounce his allegiance to any former ruler or country. Do people still have to do that these days?

My understanding is that some do, others don't. Seems like it should have remained the way it was. There used to be no 'dual citizenship' but I believe that's changed. :mad:

Or, I could start another thread titled "Israel Hates America," based on this article I just dug up (OK, it was sent to me). But in the interest of economy I'll just stick it here. Point is that we arm Israel, and Israel turns right around and arms red China. Thanks, guys. Glad to know what a great "friend" Israel is. And don't even get me started on the U.S.S. Liberty!

LOOK WHO'S ARMING BEIJING
by Patrick J. Buchanan
January 29, 1999

Indispensable to the modernization of China's war arsenal are three collaborators -- Israel, Russia and the U.S.A....

"China's army conducted a military exercise last month with simulated missile firings against Taiwan and also for the first time conducted mock attacks on U.S. troops in the region ..."

That was the jolting lead of a Jan. 26 story by Bill Gertz of The Washington Times. With those mock attacks, China is sending a message: We will collar Taiwan and drag the renegade province back to the embrace of the Motherland, even if it means war with America.

In 1996, Bill Clinton sent two carrier battle groups to respond to China's menacing of Taiwan. The confrontation dissolved. By practicing with silo-housed missiles, and targeting U.S. troops in Korea, in Japan and on Okinawa, China is saying: Next time, we do not back down.

China's imperial intentions are clear: Seize all the disputed islands off Asia's coast, especially the Spratlys. Build up nuclear and conventional missile forces to deter America. Put China at the center of a Beijing-Moscow-Teheran axis to overturn U.S. hegemony in Asia.

Indispensable to the modernization of China's war arsenal are three collaborators -- Israel, Russia and the U.S.A.

"The Defense Intelligence Agency suspects Israel shared with China restricted U.S. weapons technology obtained during a joint U.S.-Israeli effort to build a battlefield laser gun," writes Gertz on Jan. 27. U.S. employees have twice "spotted Chinese technicians working secretly with one of the Israeli companies involved in the laser weapon program." A Chinese official in Israel exhibited hard knowledge of the super-secret program to build lasers to shoot down the Katyusha rockets used by Hezbollah on Israeli towns.

Israel has been charged before with betraying vital U.S. secrets. In 1992, The Washington Times reported Israel had given Beijing the secret technology of the U.S. Patriot missile. A U.S. investigation found that, while Beijing had acquired the secrets of the Patriot, it could not say for sure who gave them up.

According to Richard Fisher of the Heritage Foundation, Russia and Israel have teamed up to build China an AWACS system, using Israel's Phalcon radar.

Arms expert Duncan Clarke wrote in the July 22 Christian Science Monitor that Israel has used "U.S. technology to assist China in developing its next fighter aircraft -- the J-10 -- airborne radar systems, tank programs and a variety of missiles. Over vigorous Pentagon objections, Israel has apparently transferred to China the most lethal air-to-air missile in the world: the Python 4. This system employs an advanced helmet-mounted sight, developed together by American and Israeli firms."

China's J-10 is based on the Lavi, an Israeli plane subsidized with $1.4 billion in U.S. tax dollars. As ominous, writes Clarke, is "Israel's transfer to China of its STAR-1 cruise missile technology (that)...incorporates U.S. stealth technology and is... 'a growth version' of Israel's Delilah-2 missile, which contains U.S. parts and technology."

Thus does critical U.S. weapons technology go into machines of war that Beijing prepares for use on Americans. Israel is engaged in the moral equivalent of America selling Stingers to Hezbollah.

Why is Israel doing this? "When the customer is interested," Israeli scholar Yitzhak Shichor is quoted in Clarke's piece, "it (is) difficult for the Ministry of Defense to abort or prevent an Israeli arms transfer to whatever country for whatever reason." Adds Clarke: "Yet neither President Clinton nor Congress will confront Israel and its most powerful American partisans."

For such cowardice, U.S. Marines, airmen and sailors may one day pay with their lives.

Russia's contribution? Moscow has sold China 48 SU-27 fighters with a licensing deal for 200 more and hinted at selling the SU-30. This, says Heritage's Fisher, would give Beijing "the basis of a modern strike capability." Russia is also producing for China 30 Sunburn anti-ship missiles that skim the ocean's surface at twice the speed of sound. Guess whose ships they will be targeted on.

Why is Russia doing this? As one Russian newspaper put it, Moscow "is ready to assist China's transformation into a first-class military power. Especially considering the fact that Beijing is ready to pay for that in freely convertible currencies."

Where does China get the hard currency to pay the Israelis and Russians? From a $60 billion annual trade surplus with the United States.

When one considers that China covets Russia's Far East, sends missile technology to Israel's mortal enemy, Iran, menaces our old ally, Taiwan, and uses profits from its U.S. trade to buy weapons to target U.S. troops, ships and planes, all three of us may one day come to rue our stupidity and our greed.

No doubt the Israeli agenda is highly suspicious. Self-defense? More like make money while getting everyone else to pay for thier defense. I wish Americans could throw off some of this holocaust pity and look at the Jewish situation TODAY. Do you see any poor and starving Jews ANYWHERE in the world ? Our aid to them could be spent elsewhere and actually help people who need it. Don't buy thier "we're being pushed into the sea " crap.
They have a huge army and can nuke any country they want if it comes to that.

Two beggars are outside a church in Mexico City. One, close to the church, is holding up a Star of David. "Please help me," he calls out. Passersby look at him and scowl.

Down the block, another beggar holds up a Christian cross. Passersby, having just been disgusted by the first beggar, look at him and smile. They drop in coins.

Finally, the priest comes out. He looks at both beggars. He says to the first one, "You know, people here don't like that symbol. To them, it represents greed, cowardice and lies. You should be more like that fellow down the block. You'd have more luck that way."

The first beggar looks at the second beggar and says, "Moishe, look at this. This goyim thinks he knows how to run a business!"

anybody ever read Victor Ostrovsky's books.. "by way of deception" and "the other side of deception"?

i won't take his word 100%, but if just 10% of what he says is true, the Mossad is the world's most dangerous organization of all...

I wish Americans could throw off some of this holocaust pity and look at the Jewish situation TODAY. Do you see any poor and starving Jews ANYWHERE in the world ? Our aid to them could be spent elsewhere and actually help people who need it. Don't buy thier "we're being pushed into the sea " crap.

Huzzah. I agree wholeheartedly.:clap:
They are self-sufficient, the first world doesn't need to hold Israel's hand anymore. My tax dollars could be put to more productive use, because there are poor and starving folks at home.

especially when i don't see that money being spent on anything else other than fighting their gowdam religious war while they hijack our war on terror for their own devices.

Interesting article.

I don't think it's accurate though, it doesn't add up.

It's common knowledge that China has had an effective espionage effort against the USA (Los Alamos, anyone?) but to say that Israel is selling US technology to the Red Chinese seems far fetched.

Israel still exists because we backed them. They recieved first class weaponry and training, and a huge influx of financial support. Not to mention invaluable intelligence. To this day, they recieve cutting edge technology & weapons. Their unofficial Nukes are supplied by the USA, it goes without saying.

It would be foolhardy, to say the least, to risk losing their greatest ally.

Not only that, but at the first sign of Israel selling U.S. technology to China, the American high-tech aid (if not all aid) would come to a screeching halt. There's no way in hell that America would allow that sort of behavior to continue.

I think that it's much more likely that China has U.S. technology from espionage or another party than from Israel willingly selling it. France comes to mind.

especially when i don't see that money being spent on anything else other than fighting their gowdam religious war while they hijack our war on terror for their own devices.

It seems obvious to me that Israel is fighting the very same enemy that we are.

Remember the Palestinians dancing in the streets even as the WTC burned and people were plunging to their deaths? For that reason alone I have absolutely no sympathy for them. Those bastards are the enemy, it was made abundantly clear to me as I watched in horror. Add in the constant skulduggery that Arafat's minions engage in, and it's a no brainer.

Is this idea too complicated for you?

America and Israel are NOT "allies." Israel and her supporters have snookered the U.S. into her battle, kinda like Tom Sawyer and the fence-painting job. Our enemy is NOT "Arabs" or Palestinians but JEWS, JEWS, JEWS. Actually, I observe that for too many folks, that IS too complicated.

originally posted by william joyce

by Patrick J. Buchanan
January 29, 1999

Indispensable to the modernization of China's war arsenal are three collaborators -- Israel, Russia and the U.S.A....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now i think its kinda ironic that you blame israel for arming china when it clearly states that the americans do the same thing, arent we great role models. we blame them for sending the patriot missle, but as soon as we find out that clinton sold our neuclear secrets to the chinese we simply brush it away. im not saying what israel did was not wrong, im just saying we are kinda bein hippicrits. yes we force the israelies to stop negotieans with china, and we stop ourselves too.

dilloduck said:

When your greatgrandfather immigrated here he did not renounce his allegiance to his religion, its king or ruler nor the place of origin of his faith. It is you who presumes to decide what others believe or hate or love.

You are presumptuous.

supermarine said:
originally posted by william joyce

by Patrick J. Buchanan
January 29, 1999

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now i think its kinda ironic that you blame israel for arming china when it clearly states that the americans do the same thing, arent we great role models. we blame them for sending the patriot missle, but as soon as we find out that clinton sold our neuclear secrets to the chinese we simply brush it away. im not saying what israel did was not wrong, im just saying we are kinda bein hippicrits. yes we force the israelies to stop negotieans with china, and we stop ourselves too.

The only difference is that America, Russia and Israel are getting cash for arming China with less than state of the art technology or equipment. Thereby keeping them a third rate military power.

William Joyce said:

America and Israel are NOT "allies." Israel and her supporters have snookered the U.S. into her battle, kinda like Tom Sawyer and the fence-painting job. Our enemy is NOT "Arabs" or Palestinians but JEWS, JEWS, JEWS. Actually, I observe that for too many folks, that IS too complicated.

You are a complex entity. So you think that the palestinian Muslims are America's allies. You probably have a sneaking suspicion that it was Jews who flew those passenger jets into the World Trade Towers.

I'll even wager that you somehow know that the JEWS rule the world by proxy. So 12 million Jews snooker the entire 6 billion earth people into believing that the world needs a good whitewashing (like in Tom Sawyers).

Your encephalic cranium is like so many who think the deer of the woods are the stalker of the innocent hunters who only want to romp in the woods.

Can you say the word copraphage? Well that is what you truly are.

William Joyce said:

Its so freakin pathetic that people like this exist. what a waste of life. there are nothing wrong with Jews, and you have it backwards. Israel is fighting our battle. Israel is attacked because they are a western presence in a land of despots. It is our freedom they threaten and they attack Israel in proxy, or atleast they had till recently.

Its so freakin pathetic that people like this exist. what a waste of life. there are nothing wrong with Jews, and you have it backwards. Israel is fighting our battle. Israel is attacked because they are a western presence in a land of despots. It is our freedom they threaten and they attack Israel in proxy, or atleast they had till recently.

Avatar our nazi friend is not a life or a person but simply an entity that subconsciously finds himself worthless and inferior. He must hate others to see himself as somehow a superior person or member of the master race.

Just ignore him..

ajwps said:
Avatar our nazi friend is not a life or a person but simply an entity that subconsciously finds himself worthless and inferior. He must hate others to see himself as somehow a superior person or member of the master race.

Just ignore him..

You know, i tend to but sometimes you just cross the line. And bad things start happening when good men say and do nothing.

You know, i tend to but sometimes you just cross the line. And bad things start happening when good men say and do nothing.

Avatar4321 here is a very old saying relevant to your post.

Truth, they say, is but too often in difficulties, but is never finally suppressed.

ATTRIBUTION: Titus Livius (Livy) (59 B.C.–A.D. 17)

Forum List

Back