Airsoft anyone?

A hundred? Whoo, man I've poured out at least $450 into my M733 RIS. Once my other package arrives Im going to throw some upgrades into the internals, too. Great fun, really worth it.

Semper Fi said:
A hundred? Whoo, man I've poured out at least $450 into my M733 RIS. Once my other package arrives Im going to throw some upgrades into the internals, too. Great fun, really worth it.

Sorry, but that's this semester's book budget, if I buy used. I have many other things to buy before I get pellet guns (really freakin cool pellet guns, BTW). From what I understand, the pistols fall into the $100-150 range, which is the only price I got, although a friend of mine has an M-16 replica capable of autofire. I showed him the manual of arms with it, and he was impressed, especially since it's been 4 years since I last practiced it.

On a side note, I'd probably scare people at that game. I had an experience in boot camp that was quite nasty. I won't get into specifics, but let's call it, "being force to run on a broken leg 20 miles a day for 6 days against your will," or, "running on a broken leg," for short. This experience has left me with the uncommon ability to completely ignore pain during exertion or through force of will. It's not even usually voluntary. I scare people, including myself, with it. People tell me I have extreme willpower because I can do pushups until I simply cannot feel or move my arms any more, and because I regularly run or play DDR until my legs simply collaps under me. Personally, I'd rather feel the pain during exercise, as it can indicate when to quit, but hey, at least I can lose weight easily. Anyway, on to the point of this. When I was working at Boy Scout camp, a guy brought an Airsoft pistol with him, and liked to shoot it at random people to annoy them. I was playing cards one day, when I first became the target of said gun. Other people would flinch and say something like, "Ow," when it hit them. I didn't react at all. He shot me about 6 times before I decided I needed to do something. After all, those things sting, so I got up, turned around, and gave him the death look. I think he thought he had been missing. I slowly walked towards him as he continued to try to shoot me into aggrivation. My facial expression didn't change. His went from frustrated to freaked as he saw the little pellets bounce off me with no effect. I told him to hand me the gun. He did. I think he was reading between the lines on my statement. Good boy. Bottom line, it would probably scare peole if I got hit multiple times in the face at close range (like I did with this guy, thankfully he missed my eyes) and my only reaction was, "Well, I'm out."

Hobbit said:
Sorry, but that's this semester's book budget, if I buy used. I have many other things to buy before I get pellet guns (really freakin cool pellet guns, BTW). From what I understand, the pistols fall into the $100-150 range, which is the only price I got, although a friend of mine has an M-16 replica capable of autofire. I showed him the manual of arms with it, and he was impressed, especially since it's been 4 years since I last practiced it.

And here is how college kids draw a bit closer to adulthood. Enjoy high school Semper Fi, unless your parents given you an unlimited allowance, this is your last chance at total freedom on 'expendable income', without serious consequences.

Jesus Hobbit, how did you becomeimmune to pain? Specifically?

And whenever we play, its a must we all wear goggles. If anyone takes off theirs, the whole game stops and we all make degrading remarks about the kids mother. I have an M733, and on it a desert paint job, 30mm red dot sight, AN/PEQ 2 battery box, verticle foregrip, extended tightbore barrel, and a silencer. Also I have some internal upgrade, giving me a bit more muzzle velocity. Soon, however, I'll install a new spring and metal bushings, ect. I'll have even better range, and all the more FPS.

And Kathianne, I work one day a week for seven hours on tips. Today I made $63, and that wasnt one of my better days. So I get by ok, I've got really nothing else to spend it on.

Forum List

Back