Airports Warned About Terror Dry Runs

Waterrescuedude

Jul 18, 2007
Reno,NV
Airport security officers around the nation have been alerted by federal officials to look out for terrorists practicing to carry explosive components onto aircraft, based on four curious seizures at airports since last September.

http://www.officer.com/online/articl...ion=1&id=37085

Great..... Here is what we need to do here search all of the mosques and anywhere else these fuckers are hiding and deport each and every single muslim.. I personally dont believe a muslim can be a good american

Now you did it

Now you will be accused of trying to keep people in a state fo fear to distract their attention from the war in Iraq and the lousy economy

As it turned out those dry runs involved a 66 year old grand mother with a leaking ice pack...A couple of blocks of cheeses and a cell phone...some more cheese and a portable dvd player power supply. All in the possession of US citizens who had not notion of the kind of shit their actions would unleash.

And, of course, the news of the alert was leaked on a day which was filled with bad news for the White House.

None can fault the screeners at the airports for not doing their jobs...As these stories show, they're doing a good job of spotting suspicious items and following up on them. The problem is with the TSA conflating these incidents with rumors of terrorist activity then leaking the alerts at times which will help bump bad news for the administration out of the headlines.

As it turned out those dry runs involved a 66 year old grand mother with a leaking ice pack...A couple of blocks of cheeses and a cell phone...some more cheese and a portable dvd player power supply. All in the possession of US citizens who had not notion of the kind of shit their actions would unleash.

And, of course, the news of the alert was leaked on a day which was filled with bad news for the White House.

None can fault the screeners at the airports for not doing their jobs...As these stories show, they're doing a good job of spotting suspicious items and following up on them. The problem is with the TSA conflating these incidents with rumors of terrorist activity then leaking the alerts at times which will help bump bad news for the administration out of the headlines.

I rest my case. A menber of the kook left made my point for me

Forum List

Back